• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario Didn't do the Mario!

He doesn't AP stomp no. Theres like a 5 times power difference Since upscaling their feats. It's close to AP stomp, but that's 7.5 power difference to be a stomp. This is 5-6ish area.

Mario has Time rewind, and He can force people to watch scenes from the next legend of Zelda, which incapacitates people for as far as days to maybe weeks. So that counts as win via incapacitation. So that bypasses durability.

I guess the victory is incap, So I guess the one who does the Mario He can incap to make you watch legend of Zelda and time rewind to the very beginning so you do not leave EVER - IT'S AN INFINITE LOOP

RicardoSama said:
I guess the victory is incap, So I guess the one who does the Mario He can incap to make you watch legend of Zelda and time rewind to the very beginning so you do not leave EVER - IT'S AN INFINITE LOOP
He doesn't need to trap him forever. 24 hours is considering a incapacitate.

The Smashor said:
Hotel Mario is 8-C now.
Yea. I'm aware. But not so much he AP stomps, there's only around a 5 AP times difference. Still can be done. Actually better he has such an advantage AP wise

Back