• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well since Ikki vs Yujiro is now a stomp, how about throwing Yujiro at someone else?

Kuraudo Kurashiki vs Yujiro Hanma

Kuraudo Kurashiki
YujiroRenderMadeByRyukama

Speed Equal

Start 50 meters appart

The rest SBA.

Plot:

After his defeat in the Seven Stars Sword Art Festival, Kuraudo left Osaka. He didn't plan on watching the finals. Although it was the match between an absolute moster who had dominated the brackets, almost humiliating everyone she fought, Stella Vermillio and the man he was chasing after, Ikki Kurogane, he didn't feel the need to watch it live.

Kuraudo Kurashiki: Heh, you better not lose Kurogane.

There he was, he just arrived at the Ayatsuji dojo, where Kaito and Ayase Ayatsuji were. Although not happy about losing that just meant he would try more. As soon as he stepped inside the pathway leading to the dojo, he felt a bad premonition. Like his sense of danger was screaming.

Kuraudo Kurashiki: Who might this be?

He rushed towards the dojo and immediately noticed the door was open. He entered the dojo...that's when he saw it. Ayase Ayatsuji and Kaito on the floor, their limbs broken, blood had painted red the walls of the dojo, and in the middle of it all was a single red haired man.

Yujiro Hanma: Oh look, another coward has come to join the flock.

Kuraudo Kurashiki: Old man. I don't know who you are, but you did this to the dojo where I train.

Yujiro Hanma: Hahahaha. Indeed. Are you gonna try and take revenge?

Kuraudo Kurashiki: (Grins) What do you take me for? I just think you can entertain me.

Yujiro Hanma: You have a good smell brat. What makes you think you can challenge me? The girl there couldn't even land a hit on me, neither could the old man.

Kuraudo Kurashiki: Squashing bugs isn't much of feat now is it?

Yujiro Hanma: It is not, it won't change after i squash you.

Kuraudo Kurashiki: OROCHIMARU!

So, Info analysis should give Yujiro the details of Kuraudo's physical strength, analytical predictions should help him decern who is more likely to win under what circumstances and by what means, so if he's 25 KT, since that's around base Yujiro, I don't think DB would come out immediately, as he's only shown to pull that out to flex on someone, if he's lowered himself to their level and is under duress, or to finish things quickly. I think he'd like this match and want to to continue for as long as possible. So combat begins, and Yujiro starts with normal martial arts, just punches and kicks. What does Kuraudo start with?

Kuraudo still has amps btw. But anyway fight starts given the distance is not sword range he'll start by extending his 2 swords and attacking Yujiro (Jakotsu Soujin)

His 2 swords move as he wills when extended. To picture what i mean check this:
Ikki vs Sword Eater
Ikki vs Sword Eater

Skip to 1:30 to see Jakotsu Soujin in action.

God god I forgot how dope this series is...

Yujiro can't make any predictions, as it doesn't use normal human movements. It's entirely unrestricted, so Yujiro will have to try to dodge and get in close. He's not going to amp for now, as he doesn't deem it necessary. Would Yujiro be impeded in his attempts to get around the sword and "erode the distance" between them?

Kek, you're welcome. You should check it out sometime

Well yes, muscle precog is useless against it. Not necessarily dodge, he can block or deflect it too, since i've never seen Kuraudo use Phantom Form, so it ain't gonna be an in character fighting option anytime soon.

About eroding the distance. It depends really. Ikki could get in range again using perfect vision, but Yujiro should still be able to close the distance. Considering the attack isn't all that agressive (for yujiro's standards). And 50 meters is like 2 steps for this level of speed. xD

So i'd say getting in range while not a walk in the park, is pretty likely for Yujiro by dodging and blocking. He should have an easier time getting in range than ikki because even though he lacks the skill stupidity on ikki's level he has:

• 2 arms which he can use to block (ikki had only his 1 sword, he couldn't block with his fists cus lol AP). So that should make up for the fact that Kuraudo in this key has 2 swords instead of 1 like he had vs ikki.
  • Similar AP, so he doesn't have to worry as much about every attack and can block easier than ikki did.

The reason i thought of this match in the first place is because i was reading the summary for volume 17 of Rakudai and Kuraudo was staring there, so i was reminded of how lit this mate is.

Then i went into vsbw saw "Yujiro's precog" thread in the recent activity, then in the "similar threads" saw "0.5 sec unconsciousness". I was like Wait....0.5 sec unconscious.....0.05 sec unconscious. Ohohoho, this gun be

Cool&Good

I think that's the furthest we'll go until Yujiro x Ikki gets redone (if it ever will).

>that's the furthest we'll go

This fight you mean?

Also i don't know. Since it's a stomp. Maybe just do a skill fight (so everything equal) so that we'll get the fun fight, i don't know.

Sorry, got sidetracked with something.

So, what would be the response of Kuraudo from taking on a few punches and kicks from Yujiro? I'm assuming the floodgates open once Yujiro gets in his personal space and the amps start a-comin

Hmm about the amps i wouldn't worry too much. Kuraudo as a blazer has unconscious 5x amps or so.

As for how Kuraudo can keep up with Yujiro in CQC, well...Marginal Counter. He is biologically faster in terms of reflexes. Meaning it'll go similar to how Ikki vs Kuraudo went. Except kuraudo has 2 swords here. Basically doubling everything he can do.

He can then go for Hebigami (2x2 attacks at the same time from different directions). Or the other one which is 4x2. (It's 2 attacks and 4 attacks, he did vs ikki, but with 2 swords it's basically double, that, which is why the x2 is there).

There is then the 8x2 one. But that's a last move.

Can Yujiro deal with these many attacks at the same time?

Sorry, I'm a little confused by how Marginal Counter works, does he amp his reflexes?

2x2, sure. 4x2, barely. 8x2 barely with speed amps or not at all without.

Marginal Counter is not an ability. It's just that he's biologically different in a sense. The speed at which his nerves transfers the information to and from his brain is a lot higher than normal. So in this arc Kuraudo can do:

4 attacks at the same time.

8 attacks at the same time

and 16 attacks at the same time.

An ability that literally hard counters 0.5. I now understand the reaction from earlier ovo

So, would you say Marginal Counter would allow Kura to evade all of Yujiro's attempts to punch and kick him normally?

Sangan DOES speed up reactions. Do you think he'd resort to it already? I'm not sure he'd amp right off the bat, but Sangan's definitely coming out against 16 simultaneous attacks

Ikr, just perfect. If I had to compare it to something it would probably be the APM (actions per minute) in video games.

And yes it would allow that, similar to what you saw with his fight against ikki. He can dodge because he can literally see what you will do and then take action.

How good is the reaction amp? Because 16 attacks at the same time is rather bananzas.

Firephoenixearl said:
Ikr, just perfect. If I had to compare it to something it would probably be the APM (actions per minute) in video games.
And yes it would allow that, similar to what you saw with his fight against ikki. He can dodge because he can literally see what you will do and then take action.

How good is the reaction amp? Because 16 attacks at the same time is rather bananzas.
At least 2.5x, at most 10x, and if he still gets tagged despite amping with Sangan, I believe that would be the point in which his other amps would start being used

Firephoenixearl said:
10x at most. Are these stated multipliers?
Nah, these multipliers come from the fact that Sangan raises Doppo from At least Supersonic+, likely Hypersonic+ to Hypersonic+. If he is indeed Hypersonic + before and after, he would likely be around baseline, and then amps to be able to casually parry a trying Yujiro several times. If it turns out he's actually only Superhuman +, the speed amp is closer to 10x or in that range, depending on where in Superhuman + he is

Firephoenixearl said:
Pretty sure we don't accept assigning multipliers like that. Am not sure though.
How could we fine out 1) If those are accepted and 2) How much Sangan amps Yujiro's reaction time?

How could we fine out 1) If those are accepted and 2) How much Sangan amps Yujiro's reaction time?

1. Maybe making a CRT and see if they accept it, I guess.

2. Maybe by an indefinite amount. It depends on the first one.

This is the response I got

Well there's no solid multiplier, all we know is that Doppo was able to react to and parry attack that he previously couldn't react to.

Yujiro 100% knows how to do it given his power mimicry is at an absurd level. But the fact that he chooses to use other stat amping abilities in his fights tells me that Sangan isn't something he considers to be one of his best abilities. He should still get an amp though likely at least comparable to what Doppo got.

Sangan definitely boosts less than Demon Back (I believe it is considered one of the strongest boosts in the series), but it is a considerable amp, and if Yujiro starts stacking amps (which he wouldn't in character at this point), that could be some serious trouble

Anyways, Yujiro's Sangan, the other amps, and analytical prediction should make up for it

Yeah, there are amps that completely flip the situation, some being permanent, others only lasting for the timespan of a certain move

Back