• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leon S. Kennedy VS Marcy Wu (2-0-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rule:
1. Marcy Wu is in her base key and stick to 9-A while Leon S. Kennedy is 9-B, likely 9-A. At least 9-B with small arms. Leon's High 8-C is restricted.
2. Speed is equalized.
3. SBA.

Vote:
Leon S. Kennedy: 2 (Stillwinston, AThe1412)
Marcy Wu: 0
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
What skill feats does Marcy have? Leon has at the very least a decade of combat experience against a variety of opponents, many of whom could one shot him.

What skill feats does Marcy have? Leon has at the very least a decade of combat experience against a variety of opponents, many of whom could one shot him.
I suppose that she has decent feats of outsmarting opponents who is stronger than her though she does not have many experience feats. The example is that how she defeats Ernst, who bested Marcy and her team members in direct combat, by quickly making and throwing Insta-Vine to restrain (and kill) him.

Ehhhh that's not much compared to Leon. He's fought the likes of Birkin and Mr X when he was on his first day as a cop, who as a lowball were far stronger than him if not able to outright one shot him. Plus he also defeated the likes of Krauser who had years of military training before being enhanced by Wesker and could also oneshot Leon. I could list more examples of his skill but I think he'd comfortably take that.

Ehhhh that's not much compared to Leon. He's fought the likes of Birkin and Mr X when he was on his first day as a cop, who as a lowball were far stronger than him if not able to outright one shot him. Plus he also defeated the likes of Krauser who had years of military training before being enhanced by Wesker and could also oneshot Leon. I could list more examples of his skill but I think he'd comfortably take that.
I agree with you. Then I'm not sure if Leon's skill is enough to take the W because Marcy takes stats advantages.

Stats advantage? Like how Leon fought foes that could oneshot him via stats advantage? Also from what's said above is Marcy more accustomed to fighting with others than on her own? Leon did like RE2 and 4 pretty much by himself barring a few instances with Ada pretty much

Yeah I'm still leaning on Leon here, the guy has over decades of combat experience and his quick thinking, acrobatic fighting style would make him hard to pin down.

I still find it hilarious how in RE4, Leon's final fight with Krauser is so much easier when you're using a knife and counters than when you're using his massive arsenal of guns. He can straight up stunlock mutated Krauser to death.

Stats advantage? Like how Leon fought foes that could oneshot him via stats advantage? Also from what's said above is Marcy more accustomed to fighting with others than on her own? Leon did like RE2 and 4 pretty much by himself barring a few instances with Ada pretty much
I still find it hilarious how in RE4, Leon's final fight with Krauser is so much easier when you're using a knife and counters than when you're using his massive arsenal of guns. He can straight up stunlock mutated Krauser to death.
Counted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back