• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont says about land of traces, but about militia's santuary (three sided world, devil garden)
The devil garden couldn't handle EGA either, as both Misha and Sasha had to be recreating it every time EGA destroyed it. That's why it was created as a triple-layered world, to give them enough time to keep recreating the layers after one was destroyed.
And the low 1C negation its not makes sense at all, because only the highest god like militia, aberneyu, and eques that can effect the entire bubble.
Show me a statement saying that only those specific gods can affect a bubble. And this is a matter of hax anyway, not AP or anything like that.
God ofof traces cant reach that level, so the low 1C negation is not makes sense, it would make sense if EGA have different type of power
EGA is conjured by borrowing power from the God of Creation and Destruction, and LoT nulled them.

So yes, God of Traces' powernull > Militia and Aberneyu.

Besides, this is only through a very specific and circumstantial powernull/hax.

Last edited:
The devil garden couldn't handle EGA either, as both Misha and Sasha had to be recreating it every time EGA destroyed it. That's why it was created as a triple-layered world, to give them enough time to keep recreating the layers after one was destroyed.
Ah no, the devil garden it self is contain the triple layered world, so the devil garden not get destroy, just the world in layer in it. Its litteraly mean devil garden can tank the EGA
Show me a statement saying that only those specific gods can affect a bubble.
Ohh bruh, thats why we not give all gods the 2A AP, only gods that literally can effect the whole bubble, like creating it or destroy it
EGA is conjured by borrowing power from the God of Creation and Destruction, and LoT nulled them.

So yes, God of Traces' powernull > Militia and Aberneyu.

Besides, this is only through a very specific and circumstantial powernull/hax.
And also arnos' power

So god of traces>arnos?

They power in EGA just a little, not all their power

Ah no, the devil garden it self is contain the triple layered world, so the devil garden not destroy, just the world in layer in it. Its litteraly mean devil garden can tank the EGA
The devil garden is the triple-layered world. Right after Misha and Sasha create the sanctuary, the narration goes like "This is the Demon King's Garden!!!"

And on top of that, the narration states that whenever EGA was going to reach a level fatal to that world, Sargeldonave offsets its power to avoid that result, implying that the garden cant actually contain it by itself alone.
Ohh bruh, thats why we not give all gods the 2A AP, only gods that literally can effect the whole bubble, like creating it or destroy it
Again, this is not about AP. Its only smurf hax, and a very specific one
So god of traces>arnos?
Yes. Anos needed to invent a new spell out of the blue to defeat him. Since he couldn't bypass the negation of the LoT.

I dont says about land of traces, but about militia's santuary (three sided world, devil garden)

And the low 1C negation its not makes sense at all, because only the highest god like militia, aberneyu, eques, and arcana that can effect the entire bubble. God of traces cant reach that level, so the low 1C negation is not makes sense, it would make sense if EGA have different type of power
How many times do we have to say it?

In the Demon king's garden, sargeldonave was constantly nulling anos excess power that tried to destroy the sanctuary while artieltonoa was constantly regenerating whatever damage done from what sargeldonave couldn't null

The devil garden is the triple-layered world. Right after Misha and Sasha create the sanctuary, the narration goes like "This is the Demon King's Garden!!!"

And on top of that, the narration states that whenever EGA was going to reach a level fatal to that world, Sargeldonave offsets its power to avoid that result, implying that the garden cant actually contain it by itself alone.
Yes, thats what i mean

No, you can read below after the author mention that. If the power is surpasses serge and altier, then it just mean that power just destroy world in first layer, and then the world in second layer will only appear. Thats mean even if EGA surpasses serge it will not destroy entire santuary
Again, this is not about AP. Its only smurf hax, and a very specific one
I mean if in default EGA can destroy a bubble then is mean it have the power that can be says equal or even more powerfull then eques or other highest god

The god of traces cant reach that level
Yes. Anos needed to invent a new spell out of the blue to defeat him. Since he couldn't bypass the negation of the LoT.
Yeah, only his spell not his power. And in EGA just their magical power not their power (power in this i mean like arnos' chaos power). Magical power just amount of magic

How many times do we have to say it?

In the Demon king's garden, sargeldonave was constantly nulling anos excess power that tried to destroy the sanctuary while artieltonoa was constantly regenerating whatever damage done from what sargeldonave couldn't null
No, you can read below after the author mention that. If the power is surpasses serge and altier, then it just mean that power just destroy world in first layer, and then the world in second layer will only appear. Thats mean even if EGA surpasses serge it will not destroy entire santuary
You can read again the chapter

No, you can read below after the author mention that. If the power is surpasses serge and altier, then it just mean that power just destroy world in first layer, and then the world in second layer will only appear. Thats mean even if EGA surpasses
It's a triple layered world. If one gets destroyed, it's immediately replaced by the next. The worlds are separated, it's not 3 in 1, not to mention Artieltonoa and Sargeldonave can affect the entire bubble so yes, they have low 1-C power null

It's a triple layered world. If one gets destroyed, it's immediately replaced by the next. The worlds are separated, it's not 3 in 1,
The santuary it self is the triple layered world. Is not the triple layer is seperated santury, the triple layer is all one santuary it self
not to mention Artieltonoa and Sargeldonave can affect the entire bubble so yes, they have low 1-C power null
Ahh no, artiel and serge can effect (i mean destroy and create) the bubble it self in they most powerfull power. That will create a <Lunar Eclipse of End> and <Solar Eclipse of the End>

That misha says she can only use that twice, the begining and end of creation

The santuary it self is the triple layered world. Is not the triple layer is seperated santury, the triple layer is all one santuary it self

Ahh no, artiel and serge can effect (i mean destroy and create) the bubble it self in they most powerfull power. That will create a <Lunar Eclipse of End> and <Solar Eclipse of the End>

That misha says she can only use that twice, the begining and end of creation
Can you stop derailing Fixxed? If you don't mind

It's not a matter of dura. It's a matter of Misha recreating the layers while the first layers are destroyed + Sasha offsetting EGA's power, both at the same time. And why is this? Because the Garden would be destroyed otherwise. If the garden really could tank EGA then Misha wouldn't need to keep recreating the layers and Sasha wouldn't need to keep offsetting EGA's power.

"It does not destroy the entire sanctuary"

Because Misha keeps recreating the layers. If she didn't and left the 3 layers alone, EGA would have pierced through them all. Thats the entire point of Misha's role in that event.
In that <Demon King's Garden>, the <Sun of Doom> shines a light that destroys destruction.

Whenever a fatal attack is made on a sacred space, it is offset at that moment by the power of the Surge Erdnäve.

Even if the sanctuary is deeply damaged, the Moon of Creation will immediately recreate the world.

Above all, this world is triple-layered.

Even if the first world is destroyed by the offsetting power of Sergei Donave and the power beyond regeneration of Artiel Donore, the second world that was overlapped will only appear.

And at that moment, the destroyed first world will be re-created.
The god of traces cant reach that level
LoT's hax has feats on that level. You are just using argument from incredulity.
Yeah, only his spell not his power. And in EGA just their magical power not their power (power in this i mean like arnos' chaos power). Magical power just amount of magic
EGA is a spell that contains its own destructive power and it was negated by LoT

And if sheer AP was enough to circumvent LoT, then EGA would have done it as well

You are also missing the point. LoT's hax > abilities of Anos, Militia, and Aberneyu. They are still superior to him in AP.
Nope, LoT just has very specific hax in which it can't be destroyed by what it contains. It already contained traces of EGA, even at that, merely trying to use it split the LoT in two just like it did to future world
I was referring to the powernull itself, which in a way, can be said to be the God of Traces' ability. It's also implied he can manually decide when the powernull happens or not.

Last edited:
It's not a matter of dura. It's a matter of Misha recreating the layers while the first layers are destroyed + Sasha offsetting EGA's power, both at the same time. And why is this? Because the Garden would be destroyed otherwise. If the garden really could tank EGA then Misha wouldn't need to keep recreating the layers and Sasha wouldn't need to keep offsetting EGA's power.

"It does not destroy the entire sanctuary"

Because Misha keeps recreating the layers. If she didn't and left the 3 layers alone, EGA would have pierced through them all. Thats the entire point of Misha's role in that event.

LoT's hax has feats on that level. You are just using argument from incredulity.

EGA is a spell that contains its own destructive power and it was negated by LoT

And if sheer AP was enough to circumvent LoT, then EGA would have done it as well

You are also missing the point. LoT's hax > abilities of Anos, Militia, and Aberneyu. They are still superior to him in AP.

I was referring to the powernull itself, which in a way, can be said to be the God of Traces' ability. It's also implied he can manually decide when the powernull happens or not.
Good points but not the place for this. Let's stick to the discussion thread

Care to provide your reason{s} for disagreeing with the OP?
Why can't I decline this upgrade? Can I just agree to it? Do you not accept other people's opinions? MGK fans are really weird, you just want to improve your favorite fiction as fast as possible.

The reason I refused this upgrade?
This fiction has a place called the Silver sea, right? The Silver sea has 99 layers, right? Each layer has no indication of R>F. Infinite universe to every layer, is it? Okay, I'm going to talk about infinite universe ≠ infinite universes.
An infinite universe is one universe of infinite size. An infinite universes is an infinite number of universe with a different space-time continuums. Since the Silver sea has 99 layers with infinite universe each layer, MGK only gets 2C.

Why can't I decline this upgrade? Can I just agree to it? Do you not accept other people's opinions? MGK fans are really weird, you just want to improve your favorite fiction as fast as possible.

This fiction has a place called the Silver sea, right? The Silver sea has 99 layers, right? Each layer has no indication of R>F. Infinite universe to every layer, is it? Okay, I'm going to talk about infinite universe ≠ infinite universes.
An infinite universe is one universe of infinite size. An infinite universes is an infinite number of universe with a different space-time continuums. Since the Silver sea has 99 layers with infinite universe each layer, MGK only gets 2C.
Quit Scaling for your own good. Also if you just hate the fandom and refusing it with some hate boner just going to report you in RVR thread. Don't care how you behave outside the wiki but atleast maintain some manners here.

An infinite universe is one universe of infinite size. An infinite universes is an infinite number of universe with a different space-time continuums. Since the Silver sea has 99 layers with infinite universe each layer, MGK only gets 2C
Thanks for letting us know that
  1. You don't know anything about the verse
  2. You didn't even read the cosmology blog that was linked
  3. You didn't even read the OP.
If you read what the OP propopsed, you'll find out how extremely off point your reason is.

Thanks for letting us know that
  1. You don't know anything about the verse
  2. You didn't even read the cosmology blog that was linked
  3. You didn't even read the OP.
If you read what the OP propopsed, you'll find out how extremely off point your reason is.
Why do i feel like he is sock of someone. Where the heck these new accounts popped up out of nowhere. Bro really someone needs to Evaluate them

as far as i know There seemed to be a group of people who disagreed and tried to suppress the scale so that it doesn't go any higher. especially in the Facebook group. The simple reason he disagrees, no matter how clearly you explain it. It's because that part of people don't like MGK << yes, that's why it sounds so stupid. I agree with 5D, count me.

Highball
Mgk is street lvl

But seriously
Why are you commenting when you didn't read anything

That's the thing
You need to disagree with reasons for your input to be noteworthy
If anybody agrees without reason, it can be said that they share the exact opinion as the OP
That doesn't apply to those disagreeing

Make a downgrade CRT
This thread is based off an already accepted premise

Proves that you did not even bother to look at the picture or even the context. Oh, my-

That's the thing
You need to disagree with reasons for your input to be noteworthy
If anybody agrees without reason, it can be said that they share the exact opinion as the OP
That doesn't apply to those disagreeing
Honestly, more than 10 people (that's surprisingly much) explained the same thing including staff members, and yet people don't understand it.
Make a downgrade CRT
This thread is based off an already accepted premise
From low 1-C to 2-C. And we are weird people…

Why do i feel like he is sock of someone. Where the heck these new accounts popped up out of nowhere. Bro really someone needs to Evaluate them
a new account doesnt always mean that he is a beginner, for example, I followed the forum without an account at all for about a year, but his messges seems like he just dont like MGK verse at all

a new account doesnt always mean that he is a beginner, for example, I followed the forum without an account at all for about a year, but his messges seems like he just dont like MGK verse at all
I mean, alone his message proves he wants to disagree just to hate, my guy said 2-C only. Did not bother reading anything.

you are on the wrong site friend, tiktok and discord are somewhere else

Nice try....but no

I will request from thread moderator to delete irrelevant messages, including mines and yours. What you think about the community is irrelevant and derailing, Pain.
And no Pain, disagreeing without giving a reason was never valid. And I don't care what others think of the community, if you think it's fine to generalize the whole community as toxic, then you are wrong.

Amusing, you never noticed that the guy who disagreed without reasons, his history of posts are all hate in the verse. But you wanted to ignore this, to make his disagreement valid, even tho we both know it is irrelevant as 2-A is accepted, he could choose to do downgrade CRT to 2-C. And he is proven wrong.

And I will mention it for 100 times (everyone with common sense should know this):

When you agree with OP, we never ask them why do you agree, because logically, and evidently they are agreeing with OP thread which provides statements, valid arguments, shreds of evidence. There is a common and obvious reason behind their agreement, and they are not obligated to explain why they agree.
While when you disagree with CRT and state nothing argumentative or either submit nothing, somehow you are compelled to add your reasons behind the disagreement to make your disagreement common sensible and identifiable.

And I see double standards, while you are mentioning that we never ask people who agree, we also never ask people who are neutral? Their votes are also valid, and most of the people who are neutral never ever stated reasons.

Pain, I hate to say this, but after the thread moderator delete the comments, and you again derail, I may report you in RvR, you have my discord, and you could avoid everything and talk to me there, but you pick here to derail.

Edit: I requested from thread moderator to delete the posts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back