• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Misha Necron
  • Sasha Necron
  • Lay Glanzudlii
  • Shin Reglia
  • Aisha (Maou Gakuin)
  • Graham (Maou Gakuin)
  • Eques
  • Anos
  • Venuzdonoa
  • + I assume the cosmology page should be updated as well
I will be working on those profiles (but I need them to get unlocked)
(Please only verse supporter and the content moderator replies here)
You can unfollow the thread if you want
You have explaination ready for them.

Yes. Revised by a knowledgeable member as well. :)
It is just, I am waiting for dereck before I mess up everything + profiles are locked
Their profile needs better explanation than Comparable to deeper layers inhabitants because previously there was not even chapters linked why they are compared to deeper layers inhabitants.

It does seem like the whole thing about the Black Sky being infinite isn't really literal, and moreso talking about how it is constantly expanding and growing in size, but that wouldn't really impact the upgrade anyway, I don't think.
"There are many layers in the Silver Sea, and there are countless bubbles in each layer, and there is an infinite sky in each bubble."

A lot of people were in doubt about this too, as the author's explanation was not very clear, but after people asked, he said that the black sky is really infinite in size, and at the same time it expands infinitely.

What is the outcome of this debate?, has the end point been found?, will this CRT be approved and proposed further? or vice versa??

Oh alright. so, soon to be submitted on vs battle fandom wiki? When is it?
As soon as someone unlocks the required profiles and someone makes the changes. It's just missing that. The employees agreed to 5D for the worlds and 6D for the Silver Sea.

They accepted 5D for the worlds and probably 6D for the Silver Sea. The only delay is having someone unlock the profiles for changes to be made and then close this topic.
If somebody writes a list of the EXACTLY WORDED titles for ALL of the pages that you need unlocked, I can unlock them with my automated program for this purpose.

They accepted 5D for the worlds and probably 6D for the Silver Sea. The only delay is having someone unlock the profiles for changes to be made and then close this topic.
If somebody writes a list of the EXACTLY WORDED titles for ALL of the pages that you need unlocked, I can unlock them with my automated program for this purpose.
Tag @Dereck03 or @Oblivion_Of_The_Endless we need explanation for the upgrade. We can't just change the profile keys to low complex.
@Dereck03 @Oblivion_Of_The_Endless

Why capital letters? I'm pretty sure Dread had said he already had the explanations for the profiles. He even mentioned a few comments above if you haven't seen it.

Why capital letters?
Because our members have previously recurrently misunderstood what I meant otherwise.
I'm pretty sure Dread had said he already had the explanations for the profiles. He even mentioned a few comments above if you haven't seen it.
Okay. That is not what I meant though.
I've already unlocked all the profiles that needs to be unlocked for edit.
Thank you for helping out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back