• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To reach into Tier 1 and higher levels of Tier 1 you need to prove that their is an qualitative difference, either one that is through comparing the lower level to some form of fiction compared to the higher level, or by the difference between levels being uncountably infinite.

Despite Elizhaa speaking of Reality-Ficiton relationships and deeper worlds being more "real", their is no such context in the quotes linked to. It's simply a matter of deeper objects being stronger and sturdier, not more real, based off the quotes presented.

The only other way the relationship of shallow and deep worlds would be relevant to Tier 1 is if the difference between the two is uncountably infinite, but the likes of world destroying magic not destroying a mundane ship, while impressive, is not the level of showcasing an uncountably infinite difference.
Alright, thank you

So silver bubble can be 6D, but not scale to the character?
No, if the things like native inhabitants of the higher worlds don't have a similar relationship with the supposed higher world, the world should not be valid. So, either all are valid and have cases like Diana, or none are valid.

Last edited:
Dread is my crush, Dread is my future wife, Dread is my life itself so I neutral to agree with the upgrade. im having fun reading all the heated arguments lmfao
Sometimes i think freedom of speech shouldn't be allowed

No, if the things like native inhabitants of the higher worlds don't have a similar relationship with the supposed higher world, the world should not be valid. So, either all are valid and have cases like Diana, or none are valid.
Seems fine then, I recall that they can't be interacted normally as well, like Anos using conceptual manipulation to destroy a deeper world inhabitant but couldn't even scratch of the skin the inhabitant due to the difference of reality and order, but we'll, apparently only 5-D should be fine... @Oblivion_Of_The_Endless sorry for ping but do you remember how the scaling will be?

To me personally I feel like something being a 'microscosm' of something larger without any other context of a higher ontology comes across as a case of a writter not understanding the implications of it's cosmology. I know this isn't really relevant with death of the author and whatnot/out sites standards but for me this would only be good enough for a 'possibly Low 1-C'.

Microcosm/Macrocosm is very often used as a way to explain small concepts that are reflected on a larger scale rather then literal size, so my vote would be neutral.

writter not understanding the implications of it's cosmology
LMAO as if the author knows his cosmology is 2A or Low 1-C.
I bet most of the authors don't understand the implications of their writings on cosmology or feats of their characters.It depends how the reader interprets the text.
I know this isn't really relevant with death of the author and whatnot/out sites standards but for me this would only be good enough for a 'possibly Low 1-C'.
What a negotiation 🗿

LMAO as if the author knows his cosmology is 2A or Low 1-C.
I bet most of the authors don't understand the implications of their writings on cosmology or feats of their characters.It depends how the reader interprets the text.

What a negotiation 🗿
Ignore him he doesn't know what he is saying. Also Maou Gakuin author isn't dead I don't know where he got that shit. Not to mention he has repeatedly shown his hate for Maou Gakuin verse supporters in many threads. Just ignore it's not worth it whatever he is saying his personal opinion.

Last edited:
Also Maou Gakuin author isn't dead I don't know where he got that shit.
No, he didn't mean it literally. DoA is kinda a term used when authors start messing up/ heavily their story or something like. At that point, the wiki sticks with previous evidence or feats.
Not to mention he has repeatedly shown his hate for Maou Gakuin verse supporters in many threads.
I understand you might have some beef with him from previous threads but there is no need for this. Let the past remain in the past, bygones be bygones. No point in adding fuel to a fire.
If he's biased, he has the right to be but doesn't mean he's being biased right now. At least he gave a reason for why he doesn't agree unlike others

'Death of the Author' refers to the authors knowledge not pertaining to facts about the cosmology so him not understanding that writing a structure larger then a 2-A structure isn't relevant here, author intent is irrelevant.

When I am talking about context I am talking how short the scans/exceprts are discussing the Microcosm.

If I had a 'hateboner' for the verse I would have just disagreed for no reason hence the Neutral vote.

I understand you might have some beef with him from previous threads but there is no need for this. Let the past remain in the past, bygones be bygones. No point in adding fuel to a fire.
Well the thing is if once that's ok. But in all the thread he repeatedly kinda spreads wrong impression on Maou Gakuin supporters & he even admitted he hates the verse supporters. Of course people like me would get bad impression on him.
If he's biased, he has the right to be but doesn't mean he's being biased right now. At least he gave a reason for why he doesn't agree unlike others
Well that seemed like biased when I look at his behaviour in other threads. Well don't need to drag it down. From next time I am just gonna ignore him that's all.

its just the OP saying the word, 'darling' and all the cutesy cutesy stuff just so bro can appeal to the readers
Yet you don't refute the points made and for all you know this could just be the persons way of speaking. You could've just said you disagreed and be done with it but you decided to say "this is fake" without showing why and not disproving anything.

Yet you don't refute the points made and for all you know this could just be the persons way of speaking.
oh yeah saying stuff like. "I already added before you darling, silly 😝" and, "do you agree with the thread darling" is totally the person's normal way of speaking

People speak with all sorts of mannerisms on the internet no matter how "cringe" you view it as. Yet you attack their point because of how they speak which is an ad hominem.
I never said i disagree with the thread because of all the cutesty stuff dread is trying to do here. Me disagreeing with the thread and thinking that the OP is cringe are supposed to be different topics. Anyway, its better to stop talking abt it

@Oblivion_Of_The_Endless sorry for ping but do you remember how the scaling will be?
Militia World = Low 1-C as it is bigger than Kandaquizorte

Eques = Low 1-C due to being basically the Militia World itself

Egil Grone Angdroa = Low 1-C as it can harm Eques and evenly clash with his attacks

Gilieriam Naviem = Low 1-C as it can harm Eques and overpowered him

Deeper World inhabitants and those who scale to them = Low 1-C as literally any attack from them would be able to destroy a shallow silver bubble

Venuzdonoa = Low 1-C as it scales to the whole cosmology

Egil Grone Angdroa = Low 1-C as it can harm Eques and evenly clash with his attacks
Like i says in discussion thread
There are a few type of EGA, not all EGA is low 1C

In fact militia's santuary it self can tanked EGA. We cant says the santuary is more powerfull then the bubble (world) it self

The land of traces didnt "tank" EGA, it simply negated it due to its properties, since EGA exists in the past.

It's a Tier 2 realm with Low 1-C negation against attacks in the past.
I dont says about land of traces, but about militia's santuary (three sided world, devil garden)

And the low 1C negation its not makes sense at all, because only the highest god like militia, aberneyu, eques, and arcana that can effect the entire bubble. God of traces cant reach that level, so the low 1C negation is not makes sense, it would make sense if EGA have different type of power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back