• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Wait. Are you sure. I was also thinking he is in 99th layer
Yes, in volume 13 arnos cut abyss of thirst. Abyss of thirst mentioned located in world that reached the abyss

銀水聖海の遙か底、深淵に至った世界にあるのが、万物を飲み込む渦、絶渦である。
At the far end of the Sacred Sea of Silver Water, in the world that has reached the abyss, lies the vortex that swallows up all things, the Zetsubou vortex.
WN CHAPTER 520

Yes, in volume 13 arnos cut abyss of thirst. Abyss of thirst mentioned located in world that reached the abyss

At the far end of the Sacred Sea of Silver Water, in the world that has reached the abyss, lies the vortex that swallows up all things, the Zetsubou vortex.
WN CHAPTER 520
Possibly Magic Bullet World Arc gonna end in next month.

WN CHAPTER 520
Abyss of thirst in volume 13 isn't the abyss world that is deeper then 99 layers.

Hey guys what do you think about this?
There's a good chance that Anos' previous life wasn't in the Militia, but somewhere in the depths, right? Is it possible to get back his memories from that time?  Maybe then we can find out more about Pablo Hetara. ......"
 It seems that you've been listening carefully to my earlier conversation with Misha.
If he had known he was going to be reincarnated, he might have left his memories behind somewhere. I'm sure you've heard of it.
Thunder Eye of the Destroyed Purple Meshi
The magic pearl and the scarlet marrow pathetique, which contain the thunder eyes of the annihilation purple mess, must have contained not only power, but also memories.
 In the past, it was known that the reincarnation of the silica would be incomplete.
 So it's natural to assume that he was prepared for this.
It depends on when I died in my previous life in the Silver Water Holy Sea. If it was before the world of Elesia was reborn as the world of Militia, the order of reincarnation would be infinitely weaker.
But the Militia World was created 700 million years ago, right?
In the Silver Water Holy Sea, it's only about fourteen thousand years ago."
 Sasha had a questioning look on his face.
 Misha then explained.
"Because Luna fell into the Elesian world 14,000 years ago.
But the Militia world was created. But I'm pretty sure that the Militia world is 700 million years old since its creation. ......?
I guess time is out of sync.
...... So, for example, for every day that passes here in the Seventh Elesia, a year or even longer passes in the Militia?
The short answer is yes. However, I have not been able to confirm any discrepancy in time between the small worlds I have visited so far and the Militia world. One second here in the Seventh Elesia is exactly the same as one second in the Militia.
Sasha became more and more dubious.
What do you mean then?
"Once there was a time lag for some reason. And now it's back to normal, I guess.
 For example, it would make sense if only the Militia world passed nearly 700 million years while the time in this Silver Sea was stopped.
 It's not clear if the Militia world accelerated or if the other small worlds stopped.
That brings me to my third point of concern.
Not today."

There's a good chance that Anos' previous life wasn't in the Militia, but somewhere in the depths, right? Is it possible to get back his memories from that time?  Maybe then we can find out more about Pablo Hetara. ......"
 It seems that you've been listening carefully to my earlier conversation with Misha.
If he had known he was going to be reincarnated, he might have left his memories behind somewhere. I'm sure you've heard of it.
The magic pearl and the scarlet marrow pathetique, which contain the thunder eyes of the annihilation purple mess, must have contained not only power, but also memories.
 In the past, it was known that the reincarnation of the silica would be incomplete.
It depends on when I died in my previous life in the Silver Water Holy Sea. If it was before the world of Elesia was reborn as the world of Militia, the order of reincarnation would be infinitely weaker.
 Misha then explained.
But the Militia world was created. But I'm pretty sure that the Militia world is 700 million years old since its creation. ......?
...... So, for example, for every day that passes here in the Seventh Elesia, a year or even longer passes in the Militia?
The short answer is yes. However, I have not been able to confirm any discrepancy in time between the small worlds I have visited so far and the Militia world. One second here in the Seventh Elesia is exactly the same as one second in the Militia.
What do you mean then?
"Once there was a time lag for some reason. And now it's back to normal, I guess.
 For example, it would make sense if only the Militia world passed nearly 700 million years while the time in this Silver Sea was stopped.
 It's not clear if the Militia world accelerated or if the other small worlds stopped.
Not today."
This had been used as a proof for possible Low 1-C due to timeline stuffs, but it was rejected, you can also find it on Null's blog.

Misha then explained.
What do you mean then?
Not today."
Where do you read it???

Ultima was okay with solid rating, but we decided to use possibly instead due to not being completely sure about the statement
Btw by statement with Venozdonua able to destroying anything in existence doesn't matter if it's infinite. Anos should get solid Multi+ rating right?

Many other verses without feats they got their rating just by statement.

Hey can anyone tell me is there any weakeness to Anos source after he absorbed Graham?
"A sword that can slay and destroy the root with a single scratch. If the pseudo-root can't be used as a shield, then a stronger shield should be prepared. It's a good thing that I'm not the only one who has a problem with this. I was able to use it."
 He used the root of Graham's emptiness, which he had taken inside his root, as a shield to catch Guzelami.
 It was claimed that it would lead to the end of the world with a single scratch, but there is no way that emptiness can be damaged.
"It seems you can't end what you don't have, Demise God."

Hey can anyone tell me is there any weakeness to Anos source after he absorbed Graham?
"A sword that can slay and destroy the root with a single scratch. If the pseudo-root can't be used as a shield, then a stronger shield should be prepared. It's a good thing that I'm not the only one who has a problem with this. I was able to use it."
 He used the root of Graham's emptiness, which he had taken inside his root, as a shield to catch Guzelami.
 It was claimed that it would lead to the end of the world with a single scratch, but there is no way that emptiness can be damaged.
"It seems you can't end what you don't have, Demise God."
There shouldn't be. What makes you think there is?

Btw below thread you can easily scale bubble world bare minimum 4D (thanks to Infinitecosmology collecting some great information)

Then per chapter 498

It's clearly mentioned you can't perceive Silver Sea. Doesn't that make possibly higher dimensional?
Also need a special ship to enter and exit the Bubble world.

...... Sir is a resident of the shallow world. It is only natural that I, born in a deeper world, would be stronger than the Lord God of your world. However, it is hard to believe that someone from the same world would do such a thing. ......

Ronculus said, still in a tone of disbelief.

Let's say you could do it in a hundred steps. But when the Lord God chooses the head of state, the world evolves for the first time. The unevolved world is called the bubble world, and we cannot perceive the outside of the world.

"Well, you certainly couldn't see it. I merely hypothesized that there was an outside."

"If you destroyed the ...... Lord God, are you sure you're not a conformist or a misfit ......?

"Well, I've been called that before, haven't I?"

I'm not sure what you mean by that.

It's not just the world of the Militia that's affected, but apparently it's a common concept in the Silver Water Holy Sea.

It's hard to believe that ....... In the long history of the Silver Water Holy Sea, there has never been such a thing as a nonconformist being born in a bubble world that destroys the main gods,......, nor has there been such a thing as a person from a bubble world coming out to the outside,....... Isn't there some kind of mistake ......?

I don't know about you, but the ocean is big. I'm sure it happens.

"......... but .................."

It seems that the process of getting out is a little different in my world than in others.

Well, we can talk about that later. But more importantly, do you understand the principles of entering and exiting a small world?

"...... Yes. The small world is lit by an orderly light called the Silver Lamp Ginto, which can only be seen from the outside. It is accompanied by invisible winds and waves of order, and by riding the currents it is possible to cross the world. However--"

In the middle of Ronculus' explanation, I soared into the sky and flew toward the black sky.

Possibly a different timelines exist in Silver Sea

Misha then explained.
What do you mean then?
Not today."

Low end Possibly 5D or 6D Silver Sea.
It's not a bad meta as we got all explanation for whole thing.

Last edited:
Back