• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WN chapter: 275

Before I could rip it out, the apocalyptic flames closed in on me and flared up.
The world-destroying flames were consuming me, and my source was coming to an end.
But on the other hand, my magic power was swelling up quickly.
"Lieberschneid and this land are immortal because they are the past of all things, or in other words, the trace of all things."
Gorloana's eyes widen as he looks at me being burned by the apocalyptic flames.
"Why...?"
He spills the words, as if it is inexplicable that I am not destroyed in an instant.
"It would be an indestructible footprint that would not disappear no matter how far back in time I went."
I look at my footprints in the land.
"You can carve footprints on this land, but you can never erase them. So how do we destroy them?"
Lieberschneid stares at me, dumbfounded, as if I should be dying.
"The answer is this."
I lifted my foot lightly and stepped on the ground again.
And then, the footprints around me disappeared without a trace.
My footsteps, which were accompanied by magic power, turned into huge footprints that covered even this land.
"You make footprints larger than this land. The original footprints will be crushed and disappear, and the new footprints will not fit into the land. In other words, the order of traces will be disrupted."
"Impossible. This is the land of traces, where everything in the world is contained. The traces from the beginning of time to the present day are 700 million years old. The size of this land is enough to repeat that a hundred times. There is no trace of anything larger than that in this world."
Lieberschneid spoke up solemnly.
"But that's all in the past, isn't it?"
I drew a magic circle around my own dying source.
I had taken the apocalyptic flames that was destroying the world into my body.
"I'm sorry, but I'm heading into the future."
Just in time, it seems.
<Egil Grone Angdroa> brings my source closer to destruction.
It's a sign of the end that I haven't felt in a long time. The end times.
That is, the torch flares up with renewed vigour just before it extinguishes, and uses it to overcome extinguishment.
It's a truth that applies to all sources, but it's even more powerful for me, who specializes in destruction magic.
The closer I get to destruction, the stronger I become, and finally, I overcome that destruction.
There was never an opportunity to receive <Egil Grone Angdroa>.
And that's why I dared to expose myself to it.
"It is a freshly created magic that has not been etched in your traces."
The power of destruction that had been swallowed inside my body overflowed.
Seven spirals of black flames clung to my entire body.
Quietly, I chanted the spell.
"<Gilieriam Naviem>."
This is a spell that releases the magic power of destruction condensed at my source with each step, instantly raising my power.
I stepped out loosely, facing the God of Traces.
Nirvana Seven Steps Conquest <Gilieriam Naviem> raises the level of all power.
With the release of magic power, all I did this time was walk.
The first step--
The huge bookshelves that lined the ground all collapsed, and all the books that contained traces of the world were thrown into the air.
One by one, the pages opened to reveal the traces of this world.
In the wilderness, the shadows of countless people began to appear. In the next moment, they were crushed by my first step, and perished without form.
The second step--
The books flying through the air were torn apart and countless pages were scattered.
Swarms of creatures appeared in the water, and birds and dragons appeared in the sky as shadows.
All traces of them were crushed by my feet, and all living things perished.
The third step--
The land shakes, and the countless scattered pages burst apart.
The canopy disappears, and the sky appears, revealing traces of the sun, stars, and moon.
Their shadows are crushed by my step and perish beyond the sky.
The fourth step--
More fragments of the scattered pages and traces dissipated.
The earth cracked into pieces, the lake dried up, and every plant and tree withered and perished.
The fifth step--
As if the traces of destruction were carved into the land, many bookshelves rise up again.
As if they were shaken, they shattered in an instant as if they were trampled.
The sky is crushed by my step, and the shattered heavens flicker above me.
The sixth step--
The earth, which is no longer a trace of anything, is simply trampled and shaken violently.
The only remaining light in front of me is trampled by my step, and the world closes in darkness.
The seventh step--
I was about to step, but suddenly I stopped. The land of traces had disappeared, and there was a stone floor around me again. If this seventh step had touched the floor, the world would have been destroyed a thousand times over, and there would still be power to spare.
"Hmm. I made it with the idea that if you walk seven steps, you can conquer even the land of traces, but it is quite a failure. After seven steps, there is nothing left."
By the sixth step, all the traces of destruction had been carved into the land, and the land of traces had exceeded its capacity.
The world couldn't take it anymore and collapsed.
I deactivated <Gilieriam Naviem> and put my foot on the floor.
"That's...That's just..."
Gorloana's expression was one of astonishment, as if he could not believe what he was seeing with his own eyes.
"The land of traces...the boundless world that God created...was crushed...
I said to the stunned Gorloana.
"It seems that the land of God, which carves the traces of 70 billion years, could not withstand my seven steps."
七歩目――
歩を刻みつけようとしたところで、俺はぴたりと動きを止めた。
痕跡の大地が消えており、周囲は石畳の床に戻っている。
この七歩目を床についていれば、危うく世界が千度滅びてお釣りが来たところだ。

That's about "more than 1000 times"
お釣りが来た - mean that there are something left like extra power above 1000 times.

The seventh step: I was about to step, but suddenly I stopped. The land of traces had disappeared, and there was a stone floor around me again. If this seventh step had touched the floor, the world would have been destroyed a thousand times over, and there would still be power to spare.

From WN chapter: 255
"Future World Crystal <Kandaquisort> is the many futures of this world, and is similar in form to the world. You are now trying to compare what will perish first: the world or yourself. The result is quite obvious."
"That's certainly reasonable"
The crystal tip fell apart.
"My blood corrodes the world itself."
Kandaquisort turned into pitch black rust, shattered into tiny pieces, and dissipated.
The Demon King's blood can only be used against extremely powerful attacks.
If they are not strong enough to contain its destructiveness, it would inflict irreparable damage on this world.
"As you might expect from a goddess who commands the future, you're quite strong. But it's about time you started fighting to the fullest. If you don't start looking into the future with the utmost seriousness, you could perish here."
I walked toward Nafta without stopping.
In the meantime, the rusted and dissipated Kandaquisort turned into countless brightly shining crystal shards.
"Nafta swears. As long as there is a present, the future will rise again and again even if it is destroyed. The only way to destroy the Future World Crystal is to destroy all possibilities."
The number of crystal shards increased rapidly, enveloping the place like a shining sandstorm.
"This could be another form of the world. Condemned, you are sentenced to a limiting world."
As the crystal sandstorm dissipated, the landscape around us changed.
We were in a strange city. All the buildings, vegetation, and inhabitants were made of crystal.
The mountains visible in the distance, the heavenly canopy, and even the flowing rivers were crystal.
And from all this I felt unimaginable magical power.
"A world created by Kandaquisort, then?"
The divine domain of the goddess of the future.
"Nafta swears. This world limits everything to lead to the worst consequences for you. In this world, your victory is unattainable."
"Interesting. If you don't prepare the world, it won't reach me."
I looked at her nonchalantly and said.
"Well, future, try to challenge me."
As soon as I said that, the surface of the earth shattered into pieces.
The moment I flew into the sky with <Fless>, countless crystal spears flew out of the colossal hole in the ground.
I tried to cover the hole with <Beno Yeven>, but the crystal spears easily passed through it and stabbed into me.
In the next instant, the crystal spears suddenly appeared from the buildings around me.
They also appeared from the heavenly canopy above my head, and they all rushed at me at once from all sides.
As the spears plunged one by one into my body, the clock tower in front of me soared into the sky, as if it had lifted itself off the ground, hurtling toward me with its pointed roof.
Countless crystal spears immobilized me, and this clock tower spear plunged into me with crushing power.
Streams of blood poured from my entire body.
"I haven't bled so much in a long time."
The demon king's black blood made the clock tower, the crystal spears, and all the crystal in the surrounding area rust and fall apart.
All that was left was black rust.
"You said that everything would lead to the worst consequences for me. That you would bring down on me the worst day of my life."
I put my hand out and drew a multi-layered magic circle.
The layers were overlapping each other in the shape of a gun turret and I pointed it at Nafta.
"I didn't expect your power to be so terrifying. But since you're strong, I can use that one magic I have."
Black particles poured out of the magic circle in the shape of a turret.
"A universal miracle will come upon you. I sentence you to despair."
Again countless crystal spears flew at me. But they shattered as soon as they touched the black particles gathered around.
Every possible thing came crashing down on me: fire, water, lightning, earth, trees, and the heavenly canopy.
It was like a miracle.
But I wouldn't let anything in this world that was aggressive toward me get close to me.
"With this Origin Magic, I borrowed magic power from the Demon King of Tyranny Anos Voldigoad of two thousand years past, the goddess of creation Militia, and the goddess of destruction Aberneyu."
And to top it all off, I added the magic power of my present self to the magic.
"It's a forbidden spell that can't be used in a normal place. Even I've only used it twice."
The jet-black particles swirled and coiled around the gun turret-shaped magic circle like a living creature.
From their mere influence, the crystals around it rapidly shattered into pieces and crumbled into tiny particles.
Nafta's divine domain began to crack and crumble.
"So open your divine eyes and restrain it properly. As soon as I release this spell, even in the worst case, the world of Kandaquisort will be destroyed."
I said to the goddess of the future, who looked at me stunned and without words.
"If you can't limit it, the real world will turn to ash along with it."
The black particles form a seven-layer spiral around the gun turret.
A bottomless crack formed in the surface of the earth.
It literally split the limiting world in half.
"<Egil Grone Angdroa>."
Apocalyptic flames erupted from the gun turret-shaped magic circle.
The seven-layered spiral of jet-black flames rumbled and rushed forward.
The apocalyptic flames of the world passed through Nafta. It must have been the blessing of Kandaquisort.
It reached beyond the horizon, and then everything in the world went up in flames.
The heavenly canopy, the horizon, the earth and mountains, all things burned and turned to black ash.
The reason why this magic, superior to <Jio Graze>, wasn't positioned as the highest level of fire attribute magic, was because there were no other users except me, and that it only had the form of a flame, but was actually a completely different thing.
It burns what should not be burned, destroys what should not be destroyed, and reduces the entire universe to ashes.
This spell was truly magic of destruction. The very type of magic I was best at.
In the face of apocalyptic flames, the entire limiting world was reduced to jet-black ash.
The ashes were blown away by the wind, and we were once again in front of the great holy gates, as if reality were hiding behind the ashes.
"Hmm. Taking it seriously after all?"
Nafta, holding the Future World Crystal in her hands, opened her eyes.
As the goddess controlling the order of the future, she could not allow the world to be deprived of all possibilities.
She must have looked hard into the future in order to limit Extreme Hell Destruction Ash Demon Mortar <Egil Grone Angdroa>.
"In other words, the outcome of the contest is certain."
Nafta nodded silently.
A crack appeared on her body.
"...Nafta swears to be defeated. No matter how much I limit the future, zero will never become one. There is no single future in which you are defeated."
The body of the goddess of the future was covered in countless cracks, and she began to fall apart.
No matter how she tried to limit the future, in her battle with me, there was only one thing waiting for her in the future: perdition.
The end of the future brought the end of Nafta herself.
The gods cannot go against order.
Nafta did not dare to open her eyes because she did not want to know that it would end this way.
"That's why I foretold you in the beginning."
After looking at Nafta with magic eyes tinted in destructive purple, I slowly walked toward her.
I covered her eyes with my hand to cut off the future.
Her body stopped falling apart.
"No matter how many hundreds of millions of miracles you try to unleash on me at once, you will never reach my worst."
From WN chapter: 479
Four gods of the fundamental laws
They create a new order.
The first life was born with the 4 gods of Juri. Wenzel( the god of birth), Dilfred(the God of deepening), Anahem(the god of demise) and Guetenaros(the god of transformation).
Surrounded by bright light, they return to the new world of gods who are reborn one after another. [..] It wraps around the world with a number of bridges, connecting the four divided lands.
From WN chapter: 438
In the absence of directions, I was heading towards the back of a slightly complicated well.
Eventually, the stairs are over and you can see the white sand in front of you.
It was burning.
Like the desert outside, pure white flames rise from the sand, and countless pale sparks fly.
The sparks were gathered together as if they were attracted.
To the azure oasis in the center of the sand.
The sparks that touch the surface of the water go out.
Does it mean that the fire of the dew that should go to the canopy celestial sphere has changed to water here?
[..] "Hmm. Well, it's different outside. You were born in one of the Jurikai Gardens Da Ku Kadate, the Desperate Desert. There are three more sanctuaries in the Jurikai Garden. There are countless sanctuaries outside. There is a land of gods called the desert of the gods. If you go through the gate of the divine world, you will find the land of the demons and the land of humans where I was born. "
I will make a three-dimensional map with particles of magical power and show the gods' azure and the earth.
"This village is here"
Then Vade shined his eyes and clung to the map.
"Sugge! The world is so big! Sugge!" [..] Outside of that, there are countless divine realms. It is called the azure sky of the gods, and is the land of the divine races.
From WN chapter: 475
I drew multiple magic circles.
I layered it like a turret.
Black particles draw a seven-fold spiral around the turret of the magic circle.
Eques squeaked as his body screamed.
"This time, it's going to be a little bigger. Stop it well."
"... Lie ... isn't it ... that ..."
Sasha opens up her divine eyes.
Only with the magical power released, the bottom of this divine world will be cracked and cracked, and the sky will crack like a crack in the ground.
"Extreme prison world extinction ash smoldering cannon<Egil Grone Angdroa> ”
An end-of-life fire is set off from the turret of the magic circle.
Unlike when he used it for Graham, he doesn't go through the roots.
Therefore, its power cannot be retained inside Eques, and the destruction slowly lifts it into the sky while burning the body of the gear.
Ray, Sasha, and Misha were jumping into the sky at full speed.
[..] A huge particle of light is emitted from the protruding pure white holy sword, and if you swallow Eques, <Extreme prison world extinction ash smoldering cannonEgil Grone Angdroa> Collided.
From WN chapter: 476
It is a three-sided world created by the power of the creator god Militia and the power of the destroyer god Averneyu.
In its 'Garden of the Demon King', the 'Sun of Doom' emits a light that destroys destruction.   If an attack of fatal power is made on the realm, the power of the Surge Eldanave cancels it out the moment it is made.
  Even if the sanctuary is deeply damaged, the Moon of Creation will immediately rebuild the world.
Above all, this world is threefold. Even if the first world is destroyed by the counteracting power of the Surgieldnave and the beyond-regenerative power of the Artieltonore, the second overlapping world will only appear.
And in that moment, the destroyed first world will be recreated.
 If you can't stop my demise, you don't have to stop it, you can just create a new world.
 The world will continue to be created endlessly even I try to unleash the power to destroy hundreds or thousands of worlds.
From WN chapter: 476
"This is not the end. Eques is a collection of many gods. If it perishes, it will lose order and the world will collapse.Extreme prison world extinction ash smoldering cannonEgil Grone Angdroa> was adjusted. "
"... Is it out of order ..."
Sasha said that it couldn't be offset if it wasn't adjusted in the first place.
"... Well, that's fine. Then, did you eat that and he's still alive?"
[..] The jet-black particles that overflow from the root of destruction draw a seven-fold spiral around my body.
"... Gu, Gi ...!?"
Eques broke his arm stuck in my abdomen and let his finger bite into his skull.
While destroying the gears on his head, he retreats greatly.
Faster than that, my palm was punching into that face.
Zugogoooon and he knocked down the ice trees and sank into the surface of the earth.
If you wave your hand lightly, the turret of the magic circle will appear, and seven spirals will gather there.
Extreme prison world extinction ash smoldering cannon <Egil Grone Angdroa>.
The fire of the end lands on Eques's body, and everything in the world burns black.
For a moment, I felt as if the sanctuary had turned into black ashes, but neither the heavens nor the earth had changed to ashes.
The land of ice is spreading in front of me.
[..]
Loosely, I put my foot on the ground and rang my fingers.
The magical power that spills from the root draws a terrifying spiral on my body.
“…… Gi …… Gi …………”
The fallen Eques turns his gears with his god's eyes.
"How long have you been sleeping? Quickly turn the gears of despair. I'll gently carve the rusty skull from now on."
I tell you as I slowly move forward.
"True despair"
From WN chapter: 477
You can hear the sound of the gears turning slowly.
When I thought that Eques had gathered divine magical powers, he woke up as if nothing had happened.
"--You don't know anything."
What he has in his hand is a tattered piece of wood.
If a magic circle was drawn there, the old wooden wheels were regenerated again.
From WN chapter: 496
While turning the area into ashes, the fireball of destruction drew the tail of a seven-fold spiral and furiously attacked the tyrant.
If you think that the magical power of dusk color is concentrated in his hand, he catches the fireball as if he sucks magic. However, the momentum still does not stop, and his feet retreat while scooping the ground.
All the power of destruction is the Grasp witch <Rayon>, but forcibly pressed it down and grabbed the destruction in his right hand.
Immediately after that, he reaches out his left hand.
"Overlord Flame Magic Heavy Gun<Dogda Azbedara> ”
A magic circle was drawn, and blue stars were fired in rapid succession.
"--effect?"
By drawing the same technique, I ejected Overlord Flame Magic Heavy Gun<Dogda Azbedara>.
In the aftermath of the blue stars colliding with each other and offsetting each other, the flames swirled and exploded.
At the moment when the undulating blue flame covered my view, like slashing the explosion Extreme prison world extinction ash smoldering cannon<Egil Grone Angdroa> flew.
"Use classic hands"
Dyed in the dusk with the hand of<Grasp witch>Rayon, I grab the fireball of destruction.
The black particles of the seven-fold spiral raging, stripped their fangs just as they destroyed everything in the world. Leave it to the power and magic, and forcibly suppress it.
A smile spilled from my mouth naturally.
"--It's a completely ridiculous technique. Gather the power of magic in your palm and seize it with all your might. You can grasp that it's a fire of destruction, but the more you collect it in one point, the more powerful it is than it should be. If you can't control the raging power in your hands, you'll be instantly dokan. "
If the only purpose is to protect yourself, it is much better to build an anti-magic technique with the same magical power.
Even if I grabbed the magic, Extreme prison world extinction ash smoldering cannon<Egil Grone Angdroa> resonates in the core of the body.
Besides, the amount of magical power consumed is not an ordinary amount.
"The technique of the champion who disregarded his own danger. To develop such magic, you have a few screws off your head."
From WN chapter: 667
黒き粒子が七重螺旋を描く。
「<極獄界滅灰燼魔砲(エギル・グローネ・アングドロア)>」
 放たれたのは終末の火。
 圧倒的な滅びの塊を、二発、三発、四発と撃ち放ち、デネヴ地下基地を真っ黒に炎上させた。
 火山要塞デネブ。魔弾世界の大半を占めるその巨大な山岳が悲鳴を上げるようにガタガタと揺れ、内部の結界や隔壁が黒き灰に変わり果てていく。
Black particles form a seven-fold spiral.
"Extreme Hell Destruction Ash Demon Mortar <Egil Grone Angdroa>"
The fire of apocalypse was unleashed.
Two, three, four shots of the overwhelming mass of destruction were fired, and the Denev underground base was set ablaze in black.
The volcanic fortress Denev. The huge mountain that occupies most of the magic bullet world rattles and shakes as if screaming, and the wards and bulkheads inside turn to black ash.
From WN chapter: 478
六歩目――
「絶望などなければ、サーシャは滅びのお仕着せに泣くことはなく、ミーシャは優しい世界を見つめていられた」
 <火炎グレガ>の魔法を、古びた木の車輪へ放つ。
 煌々と赤く炎上しながらも、その滅びの熱にてエクエスはどろりと溶けた。
「……私の……力が……溶け……る……世界の運命が、燃え……て…………」 Sixth step-- "Without despair, Sasha wouldn't cry for the punishment of destruction, and Misha could have stared at the kind world." I unleash the magic of <Flame Grega> on the old wooden wheels. Although it burned brightly red, Eques melted with the heat of its destruction. "... My ... power ... melts ......... ...the fate of the world, burning ...... and ............."

Conclusion:
(1) It's far more than 1000 times.(7th step of Nirvana).(WN chapter 275)
(2) Sixth step already destroy Land of Traces which is greater than normal Militia world many times over.
Since it could contain past of all in creation for 70 billion years.
It's same as duplicating Universe.
And all traces inside this lands are real things.
(3) The Land Of traces is contained in a separate dimension(the divine realm of Rivershnedd) which has size of countless amount of whole world copy up to 70 billion years.(WN chapter 275)
(4) Nirvana Seven Steps Conquest <Gilieriam Naviem> had more than enough spare power to destroy another world even after the 7 steps.
(5) Destruction of Land of Traces is low 2C by default and was accepted by the wiki. This Land Of Traces in located in a divine realm Rivershnedd in the Militia world. Likewise, there are many such Divine realms in the abyss of Azure Sky Of Gods.
(6) Future World Crystal <Kandaquizort>(accepted by wiki as a low 2C structure) is basically the countless amount of possible future's of the Militia World.(WN chapter 255)
(7) "Four Gods Of The Fundamental Laws"
A common name for the four gods with the most power among their race - the gods of birth, deepening, demise and change, symbolising the cycle of life. They each have their own domain, located in the abyss of the azure sky of the gods. Each god has countless no. of domains like Rivershnedd.(WN chapter 438) and (WN chapter 479)
(8)Anahem's withering desert(located within Militia world) has been described as an "endless" and "a canopy of celestial sphere". (WN chapter 438)
(9) Misha is the creator god of this so called "Militia World" and Sasha is the destructive god of this world.
(10) Misha's and Sasha's divine orders were used in the formation of the Devil's Garden, which is a macroverse containing three 4D overlapping worlds.(WN chapter 476)
EDITED

(11)Nirvana Seven Steps is a amplifying magic.(WN chapter 275). Eques is a 2B character who cancelled out Anos's <Egil Grone Angdroa> that has been stated to destroy 100s and 1000s of universes.(WN chapter 475&476) Eques even took damage from <Egil Grone Angdroa> at his source& body and survived.(WN chapter 476&477). This means that Eques has 2B(Multiversal) durability. Anos uses <Grega> powered up by <Gilieriam Naviem> on Eques's gears and melts Eques. This means <Gilieriam Naviem> is 2B.(WN chapter 478)
(12) Anos shot 4 shots of <Egil Grone Angdroa> in the Magic Bullet World and only a part of a mountain is burned(WN chapter 667).This means normally he has 2B AP. Anos tanked Egil Grone Angdroa in his fight with Trace God at his source(WN chapter 275) and also tanked an amplified <Egil Grone Angdroa> from Ron Cruz.(WN chapter 496). This means normally he has "atleast 2B" durability.

So Militia World is a multiverse(a 2B/2C structure) as it contains countless universal sized domains like Rivershnedd(a divine realm containing a low 2C structure), the Future World Crystal(another low 2C structure) and countless no. of universe+ sized divine realms like Rivershnedd. <Gilieriam Naviem> should be rated as "Atleast low 2C upto 2B", because of above scans, statements and reasons made in the conclusion part. Misha and Sasha should have 2C AP and durability via their divine orders due to both points 9 and 10 and being able to resist Eques' attacks. Anos should have atleast 2B durability and AP as he can tank multiple <Egil Grone Angdroa>s and can cast multiple <Egil Grone Angdroa>(see point 12).

Agree with everything: @TMC_667, @Bernkastelll , @Shizuka , @Dereck03 , @Delta333 ,@Ness21 ,@Yzak , @Marciano15 , @God900 .
Agree with 2C:
Disagree
:
Neutral: @imZer0Null

Last edited:
I've been thinking of this for a while too. I agree with bubble = at least 2-C. There are countless domains for every god inside the Azure Sky of the Gods which is within the black sky of each bubble. So there are countless universe-sized worlds inside a bubble. I probably would want more evidence for 2-B bubbles. Any every thing that can destroy a bubble should be upgraded to at least 2-C. I wonder what would make a bubble qualify for Low 1-C. I do agree with Nirvana Seven Steps Conquest being upgraded to at least 2-C. Although I think people misunderstand what it truly is. It's not an attack spell. It just raises Anos' power by releasing his suppressed power condensed at his source step by step. When it was first introduced, this is said:
This is a spell that releases the magic power of destruction condensed at my source with each step, instantly raising my power.
[...]
Nirvana Seven Steps Conquest <Gilieriam Naviem> raises the level of all power.
With the release of magic power, all I did this time was walk.
So in reality, Anos is at least 2-C by walking when he suppresses less power. He can totally combine <Gilieriam Naviem> with any other spell, so you could say that <Gilieriam Naviem> can be 2-B when paired with spells like <Egil Grone Angdroa>. In fact, he has completely melted Eques, the would-be Chief God of the Militia World and a Low 2-C (now 2-C?) character, with <Grega>, the lowest form of flame magic, because <Gilieriam Naviem> raised his power that much.

EDIT: I messed up. Eques is actually a 2-B character because his attacks actually canceled Anos' 2-B <Egil Grone Angdroa>. In fact, he was able to tank <Egil Grone Androa> when it hit his source. So actually, <Grega>, which is like a candle flame that can't even destroy a country (<Jio Graze>, highest form of flame magic), was able to completely melt a 2-B character. So I am 100% sure that <Gilieriam Naviem> combined with pretty much any spell is 2-B.

Last edited:
I've been thinking of this for a while too. I agree with bubble = at least 2-C. There are countless domains for every god inside the Azure Sky of the Gods which is within the black sky of each bubble. So there are countless universe-sized worlds inside a bubble. I probably would want more evidence for 2-B bubbles. Any every thing that can destroy a bubble should be upgraded to at least 2-C. I wonder what would make a bubble qualify for Low 1-C. I do agree with Nirvana Seven Steps Conquest being upgraded to at least 2-C. Although I think people misunderstand what it truly is. It's not an attack spell. It just raises Anos' power by releasing his suppressed power condensed at his source step by step. When it was first introduced, this is said:

So in reality, Anos is at least 2-C by walking when he suppresses less power. He can totally combine <Gilieriam Naviem> with any other spell, so you could say that <Gilieriam Naviem> can be 2-B when paired with spells like <Egil Grone Angdroa>. In fact, he has completely melted Eques, the would-be Chief God of the Militia World and a Low 2-C (now 2-C?) character, with <Grega>, the lowest form of flame magic, because <Gilieriam Naviem> raised his power that much.
exactly, i was thinking of adding low 1C upgrades, but it will create a mess(Even though I have valid proofs for low 1C, it would be hard to find all scans). Even though I have a ton of scans.Anyways..

I just see it as 2C there's no solid evidence for things like 2B about countless domains, unlike Future World Crystal <Kandaquizort> which has evidence that deserves to be underestimated by 2C. unless the domain has the same evidence as the Future World Crystal <Kandaquizort>.
but putting it like this "at least 2C likely higher " that's good too

Please leave Low 1-C for another thread.... I would have preferred this thread to be posted when the current layer upgrade thread will end, but anyway, Agree with 2-C, and possibly 2-B for Gilieriam Naviem.

Please leave Low 1-C for another thread.... I would have preferred this thread to be posted when the current layer upgrade thread will end, but anyway, Agree with 2-C, and possibly 2-B for Gilieriam Naviem.
Yeah, low 1C thread will be made once the current arc finishes.

EDIT: I messed up. Eques is actually a 2-B character because his attacks actually canceled Anos' 2-B <Egil Grone Angdroa>. In fact, he was able to tank <Egil Grone Androa> when it hit his source. So actually, <Grega>, which is like a candle flame that can't even destroy a country (<Jio Graze>, highest form of flame magic), was able to completely melt a 2-B character. So I am 100% sure that <Gilieriam Naviem> combined with pretty much any spell is 2-B.
Can you provide scans with the chapter no about Grega burning Eques? About 470 to 480, I guess. As far as I remember Grega was powered up by Nirvana Seven Steps.

Last edited:
TMC made a good point and remembered me that Eques who took on multiple EGAs(2B) at his source without damage and his wooden gears of wheel neutralised Anos's Egil Grone Angdroa is in fact 2B. Anos burned Eques(a 2B character with 2B durability) with Nirvana Powered <Grega>.
I just see it as 2C there's no solid evidence for things like 2B about countless domains, unlike Future World Crystal <Kandaquizort> which has evidence that deserves to be underestimated by 2C. unless the domain has the same evidence as the Future World Crystal <Kandaquizort>.
Yeah, i appreaciate your point.

Agree with 2-C thing as well

but how about my 8-D Anos
Do you all agree with 2B <Gilieriam Naviem>, as <Grega> amplified with <Gilieriam Naviem> burned and melted Eques(someone having 2B durability since he tanked Anos's 2B <Egil GRone Angdroa>)? Also, I have edited the thread.
Question, is the 2-C about a timeline that holds multiple separate spacetime continuum? I read a couple comments that looked like it implied such.

I just wanna say, yeah I'm being evil here, but if it's a "hypertimeline" where a timeline exist inside another timeline or a timelime has countless separated spatiotemporal universes. This implies the existence of an additional temporal axis above the 4th so a 5th dimensional Temporal axis 👀

Hopefully o explained that right...

Does anyone have a scan of the work specifically saying that each layer is infinitely superior to the previous one? If I have I raise Anos to 1-B

I am neutral.

Is there any evidence that these "universal sized divine domains" are separate space-time continuums or timelines within the bubble world?
Simply being universal sized does not qualify for anything higher than 3-A.

Only the Land of Traces and Future World Crystal's destruction would likely qualify for Low 2-C AP, tho they are only "separate dimensions" within the bubble world, and not confirmed to be separate space-time continuums or timelines.

Last edited:
I am neutral.

Is there any evidence that these "universal sized divine domains" are separate space-time continuums or timelines within the bubble world?

Only the Land of Traces and Future World Crystal's destruction would likely qualify for Low 2-C AP, tho they are only "separate dimensions" within the bubble world, and not confirmed to be separate space-time continuums or timelines.
Do you all agree with 2B <Gilieriam Naviem>, as <Grega> amplified with <Gilieriam Naviem> burned and melted Eques(someone having 2B durability since he tanked Anos's 2B <Egil GRone Angdroa>)? Also, I have edited the thread

I just wanna say, yeah I'm being evil here, but if it's a "hypertimeline" where a timeline exist inside another timeline or a timelime has countless separated spatiotemporal universes. This implies the existence of an additional temporal axis above the 4th so a 5th dimensional Temporal axis 👀

Hopefully o explained that right...
Not exactly, cuz hypertimelines means timelines within timelines, the smaller timeline can be a infinitesimal part or snapshot of a larger 4D expanse. But, yeah, both 1B and low 1C is valid for Ginshui Sea for the evidences I have got so far.

Last edited:
It seems everyone here accepted everything given in the OP except for Null being neutral, so am I allowed to apply the following changes:-
(1)Nirvana Seven Steps Conquest should have low 2C upto 2B AP and will be regarded as an amplifying magic.(magic that amplifies Anos's powers and other magic upto 2B).
(2)All bubbles will be regarded as "atleast 2C".
(3)Misha will have "atleast 2C" AP and dura with <Artieltonia>.
(4)Sasha will have "atleast 2C" AP and dura with <Surgeldonave>.

(5) Remove Anos's "likely 2B" dura and AP from his true power counterpart and change it to "atleast 2B" AP and dura.

Not exactly, cuz hypertimelines means timelines within timelines, the smaller timeline can be a infinitesimal part or snapshot of a larger 4D expanse. But, yeah, both 1B and low 1C is valid for Ginshui Sea for the evidences I have got so far.
If the layers is just 4-D axis , so it no matter what 4-D axis have its still multiple set of 2-A.

@InfiniteCosmology

You still haven't provided any evidence for the following:

With the current evidence you provided in the OP, a bubble world would at most qualify as a bit above baseline 2-C (3 space-time continuums + countless universal sized domains).

Also, I remain neutral regarding any <Egil Grone Angdroa> or <Gilieriam Naviem> changes, but it should be noted that <Egil Grone Angdroa> does not always have 2-B AP, and therefore characters who withstand it do not always scale to 2-B durability.
You must provide proof that it had 2-B AP during the specific feats, or else the characters who withstood it would only scale to Low 2-C durability.

You must provide proof that it had 2-B AP during the specific feats, or else the characters who withstood it would only scale to Low 2-C durability.
A gentle remember that Eques took two Egil Grone Angdroas, one of which failed to destroy completely, another one was neutralised by his gears(no effect). Also, remember that this wooden gears pierced Anos source and gave him a very deep injury.
Egil Grone Angdroa has been rated as "low 2C upto 2B", Eques indeed has 2B durability by logic.
Anos only has one statement that he could destroy the Silver Sea and Egil Grone Angdroa has only one statement of destroying 100s and 1000s of universes. There is no actual proof.
Still, Egil Grone Angdroa gets 2B rating by the wiki. So, Gilieram Naviem amplifying <Grega> destroying and melting a 2B person and his gears and the entire Devil's Garden is indeed a clear cut 2B feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back