• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Anos' Eyes are faster than fate and fate is neither fast nor very slow/there is nothing so early or so late, fate is always determined so it is faster than something that is already determined forever.

So, Eques [Beld Rase Femblem] seems to be an immeasurable passive/ability as its way faster than basically Instantaneous and with the context I said in my previous comments, then if that is true then we can scale Anos eyes of chaotic above or at immeasurable.
I'm unsure about this because I have more than one interpretation of the relevant feat...

1. We assume Anos' eyes acted automatically and faster than Eques' power, which could then explain in a non-NLF way how he was able to destroy Eques' power before it destroyed the Demon King Garden.
2. We don't assume Anos' eyes acted automatically and faster than Eques' power, but instead we just take the relevant feat as read, which would essentially mean that Anos destroyed an ability that definitely already affected him (similar to a passive ability) without actually being affected, by basically destroying the reason that the ability ever affected him, even tho his eyes activated after the ability was activated.
IMO this seems a bit NLF tho, since this would mean that Anos is able to negate the effects of passive abilities that already affected him without actually being affected, even tho his eyes would activate after the passive ability was "activated", if that makes sense.

I believe according to Occam's razor, my second interpretation is more likely to be correct, but I didn't want to add something to Anos' profile that could potentially be NLF or something based on only my interpretation and opinion.

Last edited:
I'm unsure about this because I have more than one interpretation of the relevant feat...

1. We assume Anos' eyes acted automatically and faster than Eques' power, which could then explain in a non-NLF way how he was able to destroy Eques' power before it destroyed the Demon King Garden.
2. We don't assume Anos' eyes acted automatically and faster than Eques' power, but instead we just take the relevant feat as read, which would essentially mean that Anos destroyed an ability that definitely already affected him (similar to a passive ability), without actually being affected, by basically destroying the reason that the ability ever affected him, even tho his eyes activated after the ability was activated.
IMO this seems a bit NLF tho, since this would mean that Anos is able to negate the effects of passive abilities that already affected him without actually being affected, even tho his eyes would activate after the passive ability was activated.

I believe according to Occam's razor, my second interpretation is more likely to be correct, but I didn't want to add something to Anos' profile that could potentially be NLF or something based on only my interpretation and opinion.
Well, both are correct, let's add them, let's become Anos more NLF than ever. Tbh, I would like to hear other people's opinions about your interpretation.

Edit. Destroying the reason of everything is how Anos and venuzdonoa acts in verse soo

Last edited:

2. We don't assume Anos' eyes acted automatically and faster than Eques' power, but instead we just take the relevant feat as read, which would essentially mean that Anos destroyed an ability that definitely already affected him (similar to a passive ability) without actually being affected, by basically destroying the reason that the ability ever affected him, even tho his eyes activated after the ability was activated.
IMO this seems a bit NLF tho, since this would mean that Anos is able to negate the effects of passive abilities that already affected him without actually being affected, even tho his eyes would activate after the passive ability was "activated", if that makes sense.

Btw by your logic Anos is immune to fate and other things ☠️
Isn't he ?

I am kind of leaning toward the second interpretation being more valid, from the descriptions.

Hmm.... How we could categorize such ability? It's a very complex ability and I think it doesn't fit with the skills Anos has in the profile, I remember hearing that if there was a ability called Manipulation of Reason then Anos would definitely have it, suits perfect as he and venuzdonoa can destroy the reason

Edit. It was Manipulation of the Contradiction not Reason tho reason is ok too

Last edited:
Hmm.... How we could categorize such ability? It's a very complex ability and I think it doesn't fit with the skills Anos has in the profile, I remember hearing that if there was a ability called Manipulation of Reason then Anos would definitely have it, suits perfect as he and Venuzdonoa can destroy the reason.
We would just have to properly describe the ability in Anos' justification.

A more simple explanation of my second interpretation would be:

1. The opponent's ability (either active or passive) affects Anos.
2. As long as Anos is not completely stomped by the opponent's ability, i.e. he can still use the power of his Magic Eye of Chaotic Destruction, then he can activate his magic eye at a later time and destroy the reason that the opponent's ability ever even affected him.
3. This creates a contradiction between his magic eye and the reason that must be destroyed, so he wins unilaterally.

Again, I believe according to Occam's razor this interpretation is more likely to be correct, but it could potentially be NLF, so we should definitely wait for more input from other verse supporters before adding something like this to Anos' profile.

We would just have to properly describe the ability in Anos' justification.

A more simple explanation of my second interpretation would be:

1. The opponent's ability (either active or passive) affects Anos.
2. As long as Anos is not completely stomped by the opponent's ability, i.e. he can still use the power of his Magic Eye of Chaotic Destruction, then he can activate his magic eye at a later time and destroy the reason that the opponent's ability ever even affected him.
3. This creates a contradiction between his magic eye and the reason that must be destroyed, so he wins unilaterally.

Again, I believe according to Occam's razor this interpretation is more likely to be correct, but it could potentially be NLF, so we should definitely wait for more input from other verse supporters before adding something like this to Anos' profile.
So you are saying Anos got affected by that fate but didn't perish?

@imZer0Null If Anos mind and soul are in his source why doesn't Anos' source also have aspects type 1 and 3? Also if Graham's nothingness is described without reason and logic it would be aspect type 5 for immunity to law manipulation.

If Anos mind and soul are in his source why doesn't Anos' source also have aspects type 1 and 3?
I thought it was specifically stated that the source exists deeper than the soul and mind tho..?

Also if Graham's nothingness is described without reason and logic it would be aspect type 5 for immunity to law manipulation.
Sure, aspect type 5 for immunity to law manip could probably work, since that would kinda explain why even Venuzdonoa wasn't able to affect Graham's true nature.

Last edited:
We also have that their mind and soul exists there so if source is nonexistent then they would be as well.
Considering Graham's nothingness is part of Anos', properties of his nothingness should also transfer as well.

I have a question that has not been answered so far, Anos previously possessed some abilities from Graham's source, like Resistance to Immo Negation and Regen Negation, but they were removed because Null said it was more of an assumption or something, but the point is that to affect Anos' source you need to destroy Graham's nothingness first which has the previously mentioned abilities and will regenerate until the end to protect Anos'source, so literally Anos should have those resistances.

I have a question that has not been answered so far, Anos previously possessed some abilities from Graham's source, like Resistance to Immo Negation and Regen Negation, but they were removed because Null said it was more of an assumption or something, but the point is that to affect Anos' source you need to destroy Graham's nothingness first which has the previously mentioned abilities and will regenerate until the end to protect Anos'source, so literally Anos should have those resistances.
They were removed because he thought Anos absorption was power absorption.

Mmmkay. Tho, it doesn't change the fact that Graham's nothingness would need to be destroyed first in order to affect Anos'source and that it could regenerate indefinitely even if the regeneration is being negated

I'm not referring to transcending all laws, but to the entire SS, just imagine if Anos had the word "Transcend" instead of "outside" in his Acausality description

Anos is a "misfit" that transcends the world's framework, order and reason altogether[16])

That would be Type 5
It will not go beyond type 4, we never decide type of acausality by mere usage of the word outside or transcending, but by how it works instead

There are a lot characters that have type 4 by transcending causality

I am simply making an assumption, we know that Anos is outside the world's framework, order and reason altogether and you should know that this refers to laws, concepts, logic, everything that makes up the world, Etc.... I am not saying that Anos should have Type 5. I'm saying what would happen if we change the "outside" to "transcend" that would mean transcend the laws, concepts, reason, logics, everything, etc

Last edited:
It might be somewhat late to say this but I think the idea of 1-B SS by JustANormalPerson01 will work I can prove by making a CRT, just checked some old CRTs and no one brings the 4-D stuff before lmao
I got some arguments too. But let's wait for a month. Let's see if get some information in LN.

Back