• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

How About silver sea storing up all those huge bubbles. And Being infinite size. If characters doesn't scale to it still construct should right?
What do you mean? I don't see the difference between Silver Sea and other multiverse from other fictions except from the layers partm

Storing universes is completely normal for a multiverse (that's the whole point of Multiverse)

Beside i am even confused is bubble is infinite and someone went out of it how could they see countless bubbles I mean if their size is too small like inside the bubble then outside also they couldn't actually see anything.

But Shin says there are countless bubbles.

Cannot live in a certain place doesn't automatically makes that place higher dimensional.

And you literally explained that entities can't live on silver sea because it's sucking the magic powers, not because some dimensionality *****¯\(ツ)

Hey isn't this count as Misha AP or durability for creating Devil Garden which can tank thousands of worlds destruction capacity. Also it was 3 layered world.

If I can't stop my destruction, I should just create a new one without stopping it.
The world will continue to be created endlessly, trying to unleash the power to destroy hundreds and thousands of worlds.
It is exactly the garden of the Demon King that Misha created for me.

it was created or done via creation so it would scale with AP afaik.
as for durability it already has feat in the quote itself.
Do you think multipliers would work 😅. It was 3 worlds overlapping one another. If one world gets destroyed another would replace it and destroyed world would be recreated. It was done in instant creation feat.

3x1k = 3K universes.

Do you think multipliers would work 😅. It was 3 worlds overlapping one another. If one world gets destroyed another would replace it and destroyed world would be recreated. It was done in instant creation feat.

3x1k = 3K universes.
I think it would just be 3 universes since the 3 layered world just has ability to regenerate.

Iirc the feat was "the world gets destroyed another one replaces it and then the destroyed one regenerates".
I'd be fine with 2-C because Sasha would scale and then we can ask for a spot in the strongest lists
Durability and Creation feat should go to Misha it's clearly mentioned by Anos.

Also why are we not using that feat to scale deeper world inhabitants to 2-B? Parrington's Egil Grone Angdroa canceled out Anos' and i doubt he used a weaker version then the one he used against Eques.

"The cogwheel of time begins to turn. You left behind in the past so that the past and the future do not intersect, you will not be able to catch up with me in the future forever."

Does this give Anos Acausality type 2?

Type 2: Temporal Singularity: Characters with this type of Acausality do not exist in either the past or the future, only the present. This means they cannot be affected by changes to the past, while also making them resistant to Precognition that works by viewing the future, as they do not exist within it, and Fate Manipulation, for the same reason. In essence, they are able to choose their own fates, but they remain just as vulnerable at the point in time in which they do exist.

And a lot of characters are even outdated. When i have time i plan to go through volumes 12 and 13 and create character profiles for Yzak Elmide Kostaria and Parrington. Don't think i'll create profiles for some less relevent characters
Oh great 👌. But it would be great if you can also work on Eques profile. I want to use that guy on vsbattle pretty badly😑

I think there is a statement that says he can use all orders so i'd have to go through entire novel for an accurate profile. It would also be kinda hard to scale him accuretly as well i think.

I think there is a statement that says he can use all orders so i'd have to go through entire novel for an accurate profile. It would also be kinda hard to scale him accuretly as well i think.
I think he is atleast Multiversal. Yeah creating a profile for him should be hard. Many characters are still pending.

IIRC, we discussed about the devil garden thing and Misha & Sasha and universes with a possible 2-C rating here, but Null previously said that for a future CRT he will present all available evidence, including what it's being discussing

IIRC, we discussed about the devil garden thing and Misha & Sasha and universes with a possible 2-C rating here, but Null previously said that for a future CRT he will present all available evidence, including what it's being discussing
Possibly Multiversal would be great 👌😸. If we use Multipliers and Misha created that Garden in an instant.

Hey isn't this count as Misha AP or durability for creating Devil Garden which can tank thousands of worlds destruction capacity. Also it was 3 layered world.

If I can't stop my destruction, I should just create a new one without stopping it.
The world will continue to be created endlessly, trying to unleash the power to destroy hundreds and thousands of worlds.
It is exactly the garden of the Demon King that Misha created for me.
I already suggested this, but imZer0null and some other staff members for some reason didn't accepted it, this is a clear cut 2-C creation feat and can be used as durability too..
Lmao all bubbles should be atleast 2-C..

I still wander for what reason that crt was rejected. All the evidences were presented in the best possible way..But no one debunked it and Null and Derek and some stuff members rejected it for some weird reason...

i mean we can try asking for summary in a wall or bring it up again if we can find the old crt and talk about the points that makes them reject it.

its not like there is a discussion rule about it inb4 discussion rule made after we tried to make crt for it

I still wander for what reason that crt was rejected. All the evidences were presented in the best possible way..But no one debunked it and Null and Derek and some stuff members rejected it for some weird reason...
Null said that staff didn't accepted 2-C universes, then I asked them if they really didn't agree with 2-C universes, but they never answered... So I decided that it was better to finish the CRT so as not to drag it out any longer.

Can anyone take a look at this. Is this any way useful to prove transcendency between layers?

"What is this guy?"

I ask Ottoruru.

" Hermit Ermides studied and created it , not order , but an artificial god born from magic — called a god of entanglement. Perhaps it was necessary to bring Listeria to the abyssal world ."

The head of state of Listeria, the god created by the hermit Elmide.

"The depth of the world was determined by the amount of dew."

"Yes."

"So is this god of transcendence for Listeria to attack the abyssal world?"

After being puzzled for a moment, Ottolew replied.

"...... If hermit Hermid had been crazy since he started creating this, he would decide it would be conceivable..."

"Well, why are you going to attack?" he said.

Mysteriously, Eleonol twists his neck.

"Fire flows from shallow to deep, the deepest world, the abyssal world in the abyss, has a stronger power to attract fire than any other small world. In order for listeria, the ninety-nine-layer world, to reach the abyss, we must dive deeper than this abyssal world."

Chapter link

Last edited:
Back