• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

3x1k = 3K universes.
I agree
I think it would just be 3 universes since the 3 layered world just has ability to regenerate.
I think is not just 3 universe, because it says the world is creating endlessly

Author uses the word reborn to describe a world that is destroyed and reborn or re-created

And the word create to describe a new world

If world in layer one get destroyed, world in layer two will only appear and world in layer one in that moment will be reborn and a new one world will created, world will multiply endlessly

なによりこの世界は、三重に重なっている。

サージエルドナーヴェの相殺とアーティエルトノアの再生を超えた力にて一つ目の世界が滅びようと、重なっていた二つ目の世界が姿を現すのみだ。

そして、その瞬間に滅びた一つ目の世界は創り直される。

俺の滅びが止められぬのなら、止めずに新しく創世すればよい、といったところか。

何百何千もの世界を滅ぼす力を解き放とうと、延々と世界は創造され続ける。
Above all, this world is a threefold overlap.

Even if the first world is destroyed by the countervailing power of the Surgieldnave and the beyond-regeneration power of Artieeltnore, the overlapping second world will only appear.

And in that moment, the destroyed first world will be reborn.

If I can't stop my destruction, I can just create a new one without stopping.

In order to release the power to destroy hundreds or thousands of worlds, the world will continue to be created.
WN CHAPTER 476

Can anyone take a look at this. Is this any way useful to prove transcendency between layers?

"What is this guy?"

I ask Ottoruru.

" Hermit Ermides studied and created it , not order , but an artificial god born from magic — called a god of entanglement. Perhaps it was necessary to bring Listeria to the abyssal world ."

The head of state of Listeria, the god created by the hermit Elmide.

"The depth of the world was determined by the amount of dew."

"Yes."

"So is this god of transcendence for Listeria to attack the abyssal world?"

After being puzzled for a moment, Ottolew replied.

"...... If hermit Hermid had been crazy since he started creating this, he would decide it would be conceivable..."

"Well, why are you going to attack?" he said.

Mysteriously, Eleonol twists his neck.

"Fire flows from shallow to deep, the deepest world, the abyssal world in the abyss, has a stronger power to attract fire than any other small world. In order for listeria, the ninety-nine-layer world, to reach the abyss, we must dive deeper than this abyssal world."

Chapter link

That not enough to proof higher dimension

Null said that staff didn't accepted 2-C universes, then I asked them if they really didn't agree with 2-C universes, but they never answered... So I decided that it was better to finish the CRT so as not to drag it out any longer.
I confused why the universe don't have 2C tier??? Or even 2B???

I mean in militia world there are land of traces and future world crystal
Land of traces have it own past and history
Future world crytal have it own future and possibility of future

So without explaining further, we can agree them being low 2C because they have they own time. And militia world being 2C because encompasses them

So without explaining further, we can agree them being low 2C because they have they own time. And militia world being 2C because encompasses them
Well, Null said above that he will encompass all the information regarding L2-C, 2-C, 2-B, 2-A, L1-C & possible 1-B in a CRT soon, but if you guys want to make a crt on your own then go ahead, imma check them and give my thoughts and agree or disagree

I agree

I think is not just 3 universe, because it says the world is creating endlessly

Author uses the word reborn to describe a world that is destroyed and reborn or re-created

And the word create to describe a new world

If world in layer one get destroyed, world in layer two will only appear and world in layer one in that moment will be reborn and a new one world will created, world will multiply endlessly
Again it's just an regenerative ability of that 3 layered world. What Misha created is just 3 universes at once.

There is good evidence for 2-C. 2-B would come from countless God's domain but they most likely aren't seperate space time continuums.

There is good evidence for 2-C. 2-B would come from countless God's domain but they most likely aren't seperate space time continuums.
I mean it was stated as countless realms like that we already have two different realms with seperate space time. Some logically we should consider them as seperate space time for each gods domain.

Again it's just an regenerative ability of that 3 layered world. What Misha created is just 3 universes at once.
I don't think so
Btw land of traces and future world crystal is only two of many god realm, so if we take a example "what is god realm", we can give land of traces and future world crystal for example because these two is just part of many god realm
I mean it was stated as countless realms like that we already have two different realms with seperate space time. Some logically we should consider them as seperate space time for each gods domain.
I agree

Hey anyone know how Eyes spear works. Does that spear really transcends dimensions?

Sparks are scattered from the blue magic cannon. At the same time, the tip of a spear that transcended dimensions appeared directly behind Eges.
IMO, they are not referring to that kind dimensions needed for tier 1, more like the ones used by Melheis against Anos. I could be wrong tho

Even after we know each layers has AP in dimensional difference can't we atleast make Anos like smurf character or anything 😑. I mean Existence is 3D and AP is like hyperversal?

Laws and concepts in each layers are in higher dimensional right. At least how it displayed.

Even Anos tried to destroy Gigi root with Bebsd he couldn't because of Magic Bullet World order. Anos needed to adopt to that world order to hurt Gigi.

I put the fist of the Deep Source Death Kill Vebzd into his bank. Gigi's body floated slightly, but the order of this magic bullet world could not hurt even a thin layer of skin.
"It doesn't work. You still don't understand the truth of my world."
"What are you talking about?"
 I open my fist. The fires of the apocalypse burned brightly.
Deep Source Death Kill Bevsud He grabbed and hid the Extreme Hell Destroyer Ashes Gun Egil Gloane Angdrois, which was activated at the same time as the Deep Source Death Kill Bevsud.
 He was about to unleash a magic bullet, but he quickly switched to anti-magic.
 Immediately after, the apocalyptic fire engulfed his body.
If you think I still can't adapt to this world, then the abyssal army's analysis is no big deal.
 Behind me, the turrets of the magic circle lined up in a row.
 There are ten and four of them. I'm not sure what to make of it.
"The Extreme Hell World Destroying Cinder Gun Egil Gloane Angdrois."
 The fires of the apocalypse attacked the Grand Admiral one after another.

Even after we know each layers has AP in dimensional difference can't we atleast make Anos like smurf character or anything 😑. I mean Existence is 3D and AP is like hyperversal?

Laws and concepts in each layers are in higher dimensional right. At least how it displayed.

Even Anos tried to destroy Gigi root with Bebsd he couldn't because of Magic Bullet World order. Anos needed to adopt to that world order to hurt Gigi.

I put the fist of the Deep Source Death Kill Vebzd into his bank. Gigi's body floated slightly, but the order of this magic bullet world could not hurt even a thin layer of skin.
"It doesn't work. You still don't understand the truth of my world."
"What are you talking about?"
 I open my fist. The fires of the apocalypse burned brightly.
Deep Source Death Kill Bevsud He grabbed and hid the Extreme Hell Destroyer Ashes Gun Egil Gloane Angdrois, which was activated at the same time as the Deep Source Death Kill Bevsud.
 He was about to unleash a magic bullet, but he quickly switched to anti-magic.
 Immediately after, the apocalyptic fire engulfed his body.
If you think I still can't adapt to this world, then the abyssal army's analysis is no big deal.
 Behind me, the turrets of the magic circle lined up in a row.
 There are ten and four of them. I'm not sure what to make of it.
"The Extreme Hell World Destroying Cinder Gun Egil Gloane Angdrois."
 The fires of the apocalypse attacked the Grand Admiral one after another.

Sadly here we don't treat difference between layers as higher dimensional, more like higher realities instead

... he was in layer 21 in volume 11. Now it's volume 14. He can't be in that layer anymore
Hey is Magic Bullet World is in around 99th layer?. I got confused because it's stated hermit stole some dew from abyssal world and other things. Magic Bullet World admiral Gigi is referred as hermit.
So i was wandering if Anos already reached 99th layer

Back