• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Manga Goku and Vegeta profile revamp CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with this. SSJ Goku black defeated SSB Vegeta, and afterwards, Vegeta overpowered SSR Black by using the God to Blue switch

Super Saiyan Rose is mentioned many times to be equivalent to Super Saiyan Blue, as this is the result of a god in a saiyan body combining Super Saiyan God and Super Saiyan

So if: SSB Vegeta >> SSR Goku Black, SSJ Vegeta would be >> SSJ Goku Black >> SSB Vegeta (Pre-Training) = 3-B
If I remember correctly there was not a thread, about the Black Saga where was that accepted but never did the change?

Anyway, it's true, the profiles need cleaning and also I will do a Crt about quotes for Goku and Vegeta when this is done.

Well, if people agree with this revision, we also need to organise and be able to apply it properly.

We gonna need more people to talk about it sadly. this would be the last thing to figure out however then we can close this

Okay. Please remind me what we need to do here.

Well we just only need to figure out if Base Goku/Vegeta after BoG should be scaling to SSG since the Revival of F promotional manga and from what Spinorr said about what Dende said

Yeah RoF did actually happen in the manga as we are shown it in flashback in the ToP and even get mentioned at the start of the universe 6 tournament arc

Okay. If somebody writes an easy to understand explanation of the discussion here so far, I can ask more members who are interested in Dragon Ball to comment here.

the wording for the new keys just needs to be polished a little bit with us adding the pictures to imagr and we need to make ToP key for Goku and Vegeta using the scans above as well as a BoG-RoF Vegeta key and a universe 6 tournament key for Vegeta as well

That is not a good comprehensive information explanation for members to understand what is going on without reading almost 200 posts.

Now we need to make keys useing these scans and post these scans into imgr and make their base base forms possiblity also multi-galaxy level

Group necessary scan into respective key, and make key for profile, i will handle the editting for each key, organize abilities,....We do Goku first, after that we do Vegeta

Here are the keys

BoG/RoF, universe 6 tournament, Goku black arc, ToP arc, Moro arc

However Vegeta already has a Moro arc key

Okay. Post a link to the new thread here after you have posted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back