• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Manga Goku and Vegeta profile revamp CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
So have you reached any conclusions here?
That their base forms in their post black key should be not solar system level thanks to a point brought up and that we need to make explains for their keys useing the scans we have as well as makeing Moro arc keys

I agree keys should be split based on eras and scenarios rather than transformations. As the tier for each form should be listed within each key. I'm unfamiliar with the Manga versions compared to the Anime versions, not sure if that version has zenkais being massive to the point where we notice each key's base form surpasses the strongest form of the previous key which is prominent in the Anime version. But the idea of separating them with BoG saga, U6 saga, ToP saga ect is still something I agree on.

Okay. Thank you. That seems fine to apply then.

This probably won't affect their powers and abilities section however we need to talk about what tier their base forms should be after the "post Goku black arc training" key
I mean they DID absorb their SSG into their base form given the "promotional" Revival of F manga

I unfortunately cannot do anything if we don't get any knowledgeable volunteers.

Anyways can the keys be added as we will make a separate CRT for their base forms

What statistics do you intend to add, and what would they be based on?

"solar system level (Believed he could defeat Super Perfect Cell and possibly contend with Kid Buu with Super Saiyan alone), At least Multi-Galaxy level with ssj god and blue (Capable of shaking the universe as well as eventually destroying it, however, the exact time frame is unknown and super Saiyan blue is stronger then that and fought against golden freiza)

That's his frist key aka the BoG-RoF key
Second key aka universe six tournament

Solar system level (Trained in the time chamber For three years and gotten stronger in that time), At least multi-galaxy level with ssj god and blue (Goku was stated to be stronger then hit who easily beat Vegeta in blue due to blue draining vegeta's stamina making him unable to use even 10% of ssj blues usual strength when he battled hit)
Yeah now for the post black arc training key

Vegeta's post black arc training key
"At least solar system level (his base form should be stronger then that of goku's as he trained in the time chamber and took a beating from a suppressed god zamasu), at least multi-galaxy level with ssj god and blue (Gotten stronger then ssj rosè Goku black when before black beat him in ssj blue)"

For goku's
At least solar system level (Lived attacks from a suppressed god zamasu that was ment to kill trunks), at least multi-galaxy level with ssj god and blue (Goku was able to blast a hole though a off guard god zamasu and his mastered ssj blue form Battled on par with god zamasu)
Now we need to use the ToP scans to make a ToP key for Goku and Vegeta

Last edited:
I think the stuff Spinoirr laid out looks fine, except I think the URLs for the Discordapp related links appear to be broken. Might need to check and fix those.

These are the images used for the profiles that need to probably be put into imagur by someone

Everything is fine, the wording just needs to be polished a little bit, but I can't do it at the moment, I suggest to ask other DBS Chou supporters.

I disagree with scaling base and ssj forms to tier 3 due to comparison with Black, his body is the same as Goku's but we have seen that it works differently and we shouldn't assume his power ups and forms have the same strength as Goku and Vegeta's.

Also dende while healing Goku in base said his power has reached the power of the gods meaning it is harder to heal him

They even brought this up in the FT arc

If you write a list of the members who have responded to this thread previously, I can send a notification to them afterwards.

ZoroNotZolo, BlackeJan, SamanPatou, DarkDragonMedeus, Vietthai96, orange, BetterThanYou, Cosmic_King_of_SAO, Rez, Peter1129

Oliver_de_jesus, Mister6ame6, Fastestthingalive50, Gilad_Hyperstar, Brak, Mr.Cinos15, LuckyEmile, sageof8paths and Theglassman12

the wording just needs to be polished a little bit and we need to make ToP key for Goku and Vegeta using the scans above as well as a BoG-RoF Vegeta key and a universe 6 tournament key for Vegeta as well

I agree with this. SSJ Goku black defeated SSB Vegeta, and afterwards, Vegeta overpowered SSR Black by using the God to Blue switch

Super Saiyan Rose is mentioned many times to be equivalent to Super Saiyan Blue, as this is the result of a god in a saiyan body combining Super Saiyan God and Super Saiyan

So if: SSB Vegeta >> SSR Goku Black, SSJ Vegeta would be >> SSJ Goku Black >> SSB Vegeta (Pre-Training) = 3-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back