• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Manga Goku and Vegeta base form, ssj form upgrade

Spinoirr

He/Him
As we all know base form and ssj-ssj3 Goku and Vegeta are listed as only solar system level due to a lack of signs saying they have god ki in base like the anime. However I'm going to prove they do have god ki in base

First up is the fact thanks to flash backs in the ToP, it actually shown the same exact events of the movie version of RoF
Right Here
As all versions of RoF show Goku and Vegeta have god ki in base, it's safe to assume so thanks to my latter points

Next is the fact that ssj Goku black after one zenki was able to beat up blue Vegeta and ssj rosè was able to knock out blue Vegeta out cold. However after a half year of time chamber training he was able to beat rosè black in just ssj god and ssj rosè in the manga is even said to be a gods ssj blue, meaning it should have the same multiplier as blue

Then there is the two times when a character who can heal said that it will take lots of energy or a long time to heal base Goku and even said his power has reached the God's via dende

Vegeta was able to sense UI sign Goku despite being in base and pybara couldn't sense Goku in UI Sign as Vegeta said UI sign has god ki and only gods can sense him

Lastly Goku was able to sense ultra ego Vegeta who was said by Goku to have not just any god ki meaning he sensed vegeta's god ki in base form

Fyi: Here is a link to my other super manga CRT involving making keys for them as the current keys suck

Agree: 11
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
This proves they retained god ki, yes, but can we say for sure they retained the strength of the god form in their base?

In the anime there's that weird scene where they say Goku absorbed the power of the ssj God in his ssj form, and that's fine (I have problems with it but that's not the proper place.

But godly ki is something unrelated to strength, as even the Kaioshins possess it, but it doesn't mean they are (necessarily) as strong as a ssj god.

This proves they retained god ki, yes, but can we say for sure they retained the strength of the god form in their base?

But godly ki is something unrelated to strength, as even the Kaioshins possess it, but it doesn't mean they are (necessarily) as strong as a ssj god.
Goku Black become comparable to SSB Vegeta as a SS1 in the manga after a bunch of zenkais and after the time chamber training Vegeta can overpower SS Rose Goku Black by switching back and forth between God and Blue. So doesn’t that mean at this point their Super Saiyan form should be 3-B since Vegeta’s Blue form can damage Black’s Rose form which means his Super Saiyan form should be comparable to Black’s Super Saiyan form

Also I remember Goku was flying at some fighter in god, but was dropped out if god and into ssj3 and he was still alive

I agree with this. The supporting evidence is good, but the main thing that supports them having that level of power is the Goku Black scaling. I brought it up in the past, but it was brushed aside unfortunately.
There's also a lot of instances where Goku and Vegeta survive beatings from enemies that are comparable to their SSB states in base, such as Fusion Zamasu. I understand that might be a bit of an outlier, but it at least hints at them being closer to the Godly levels of power rather than the DBZ levels of power.

So I support at least Post-ROSAT Black Arc Vegeta and those who scale to him being 3-B in his normal SSJ and base form.
I suppose if RoF is accepted for use, then they should obviously be at that level beforehand anyway.

Like 4 Staff members agreed, then, is safe to apply the upgrade, characters like Moro would have to upscale from this.

Thank you for the input. This seems to have sufficient agreement to be applied then.

Please write a list of the EXACTLY WORDED titles forv all of the pages that you need unlocked.

Okay. Tell me here when the edits are done please.

I'm going to trust someone who is better at editing to do it as for some reason whenever I try to edit something it usually messes stuff up

Please write a list of the EXACTLY WORDED page titles.

Well, if nobody else here is willing to handle it, perhaps you can handle it next week instead?

Back