• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Manga Goku and Vegeta profile revamp CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay.

Is somebody else here willing to upload those Twitter images to the wiki or Imgur please?

Thank you for helping out.
We need to reword the explanation on why they have that ap in the frist place to work well with the scans and make two more keys for Goku and Vegeta (ToP key and Moro arc key)

Also give write up vegetas frist and second key (BoG-RoF key and universe 6 tournament key) explanation
@Elizhaa @SSJRyu1 @AkuAkuAkuma @The_real_cal_howard @Theglassman12 @Super_Saiyan_God_Julian @Niarobi_(Formerly_Hadou) @Zenkaibattery1 @LuckyEmile @Antoniofer @EMagoIorSouI @EmperorRorepme @Crabwhale @KingEzran @GojiBoyForever @ArgosaxDespair @Caleb3429

Would any of you be willing to help out here please?

Bump

Now we just need to make a ToP key and Moro arc key (as well as a BoG/RoF key and universe 6 tournament key for Vegeta)

It doesn't seem like we will get enough help here.

Thank you, but have we reached sufficiently clear conclusions here for that yet?

Thank you, but have we reached sufficiently clear conclusions here for that yet?
I'll review the thread and create a summary of what needs to be applied either later or tomorrow, but if someone else is willing to make a summary that would be appreciated.

I'll inform you if there haven't been any sufficient conclusions yet for me to apply and I'll wait for further discussion for now before creating a summary.

Last edited:
So a question didn't Goku Black become comparable to SSB Vegeta as a SS1 in the manga after a bunch of zenkais? And after the time chamber training Vegeta can overpower SS Rose Goku Black by switching back and forth between God and Blue. So doesn’t that mean at this point their Super Saiyan form should be 3-B since Vegeta’s Blue form can damage Black’s Rose form which means his Super Saiyan form should be comparable to Black’s Super Saiyan form?

So a question didn't Goku Black become comparable to SSB Vegeta as a SS1 in the manga after a bunch of zenkais? And after the time chamber training Vegeta can overpower SS Rose Goku Black by switching back and forth between God and Blue. So doesn’t that mean at this point their Super Saiyan form should be 3-B since Vegeta’s Blue form can damage Black’s Rose form which means his Super Saiyan form should be comparable to Black’s Super Saiyan form?
Yeah that's a fair point and adds up with Goku and vegeta liveing from getting tortured by god zamas (aka fused zamasu)

Yeah after the training their base form should downscale from their Super Saiyan form which would make them somewhere around tier 3. Not sure if they are 3-C or 3-B though as I have no clue what 3-B value they scale to. And all their other forms upscale from their SS1 which is now on par with or stronger than their SSB from the previous arc.

Probably

"multi-galaxy level in base and in ssj forms with multi-galaxy level+ with god forms"

Can you even do that? By that I mean upscaling to 3-B+ from an unknown lvl of 3-B with no feats, calcs, or scaling.

Or at least galaxy level in base, normal ssj forms, at least multi-galaxy level with god forms

I thought their 3-B was just an unknown lvl of 3-B or just unquantifiably stronger than baseline since there’s no calc that shows how strong they are?

This probably won't affect their powers and abilities section however we need to talk about what tier their base forms should be after the "post Goku black arc training" key

This probably won't affect their powers and abilities section however we need to talk about what tier their base forms should be after the "post Goku black arc training" key
Thank goodness 😅 I was afraid I was going to edit their powers and abilities as well.

I'll wait for further discussion about their post Goku Black arc key before making the changes then.

So can someone make a separate CRT for this and everything here can getting added as we can edit the base forms ap latter

Yeah they need a granola arc key after their Moro arc key
But that's after this arc is over or at least until time skip or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back