• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Manga Goku and Vegeta profile revamp CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegeta can keep his Post-Galactic Patrol Prisoner Saga key and Goku needs a Post-Galactic Patrol Prisoner Saga key as well

But change the name of the key to Galactic Patrol Prisoner Saga

I'm surprised Goku and Vegeta stay at At least Solar System level through all this in their non-divine states, especially since more recent chapters don't portray their normal and Super Saiyan states as not being too outclassed by characters they also fight in God forms. However, if we lack any proof of them being any higher than this level of power, I suppose there isn't much we can do about it. As such, these suggestions (albeit maybe with some rewording to be more clear/read better) seem quite agreeable, however, the first one is a little questionable.

The manga pretty much skips over the RoF arc, summed up in a single panel just to admit it happens, and all we have to go off of is that Goku and Vegeta achieved Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan and used it to fight a "revived and enhanced Freeza" (who is noted to have "sent shockwaves throughout the galaxy" pre-resurrection, not post-resurrection). There isn't actually any mention of Golden Freeza, so it seems like the proposed description is just referring to the anime/film and not the manga. And it seems this enhanced Freeza scales to Goku and Vegeta, rather than the other way round, so what we mostly have to go off is how Super Saiyan Blue is described as a "new evolution of power" achieved after Super Saiyan God's introduction and how it is consistently treated as being superior to SSJG in later arcs. Honestly, this isn't a bad thing, but it just seems as though we were jumping too deeply into the idea RoF was an elaborated upon feature of the manga, which it was not.

I also see people are unsure if Vegeta got stronger or not during the Galactic Patrol Prisoner arc, but we see that this is the case, "by leaps and bounds", so there would be the confirmation if that helps.

What is the help needed exactly? The scans? The wording? The fact-checking? I don't think we're ready to apply this just yet as things haven't been ironed out and apparently the scans are broken(?), so I'm not too sure what we'd like to be focusing on here at present.

1: the scans (the links are broken even though I still have the scans on my gallery)
2: the wording
3: coming up with a Vegeta key for the frist two keys and a top key and Moro arc key

Goku and Vegeta have clearly gotten stronger in the super manga and they need different keys for each arc at least because they clearly get stronger from training

Here are the keys "BoG-RoF" (This is when they first got god ki), "universe six tournament" (this is after the three year training in the time chamber), "post Goku black arc training" (this is after they get beat up by black and train in the past), "ToP" (in the ToP we see them get blue evolution and the incomplete ui), then the moro Saga key (Goku and Vegeta are seen training after the ToP and time has passed also they trained for moro coming to earth and gotten stronger sense then)

Also I don't know why they have separate keys for ssj god and ssj blue when it should be like other profiles like this "solar system level with base and normal ssj forms, multi galaxy level with god forms"

Fist key: solar system level (Believed he could defeat Super Perfect Cell and possibly contend with Kid Buu with Super Saiyan alone), At least Multi-Galaxy level with ssj god and blue (Capable of shaking the universe as well as eventually destroying it, however, the exact time frame is unknown and super Saiyan blue is stronger then that and fought against golden freiza)

Scans:

Second key: Solar system level (Trained in the time chamber For three years and gotten stronger in that time), At least multi-galaxy level with ssj god and blue (Goku was stated to be stronger then hit who easily beat Vegeta in blue due to blue draining vegeta's stamina making him unable to use even 10% of ssj blues usual strength when he battled hit)

Scans:

Third key: Vegeta's post black arc training key
"At least solar system level (his base form should be stronger then that of goku's as he trained in the time chamber and took a beating from a suppressed god zamasu), at least multi-galaxy level with ssj god and blue (Gotten stronger then ssj rosè Goku black when before black beat him in ssj blue)"

For goku's
At least solar system level (Lived attacks from a suppressed god zamasu that was ment to kill trunks), at least multi-galaxy level with ssj god and blue (Goku was able to blast a hole though a off guard god zamasu and his mastered ssj blue form Battled on par with god zamasu)

Scans:
Agreed

1: the scans (the links are broken even though I still have the scans on my gallery)
2: the wording
3: coming up with a Vegeta key for the frist two keys and a top key and Moro arc key
Thank you. Have you tried uploading the scans onto the wiki? I think we should try sorting out step 1 before steps 2 and 3, as it would be best to see what we're working with to best describe it.

Thank you. Have you tried uploading the scans onto the wiki? I think we should try sorting out step 1 before steps 2 and 3, as it would be best to see what we're working with to best describe it.

Here are the scans

What does the tweet say? I have blocked my Twitter access.

Okay. Thanks.

So what should we do here then?

Now we need to clean up the wording and then come up with a Vegeta key for the frist two keys and a top key and Moro arc key for Goku and Vegeta

Okay. I'm afraid that I am not of much help with that.

Sorry to be a pain, but in the initial MSS justification is proposed to say "Believed he could defeat Super Perfect Cell and possibly contend with Kid Buu with Super Saiyan alone" for Goku. Whilst we have a scan of Cell (and if I recall, this is Imagine Training, where power levels are portrayed accurately, with Krillin and Gohan even training together using this on the way to Namek, it may go beyond simply "believing", and be outright being able to do so), but we lack the scan of Kid Buu. I believe it's simply the page after Cell's, so it shouldn't be hard to find, but it would probably be useful to have the scan for that as well if possible.

With that said, thank you for taking the time to collect all the scans so far, Spinoirr.

Sorry to be a pain, but in the initial MSS justification is proposed to say "Believed he could defeat Super Perfect Cell and possibly contend with Kid Buu with Super Saiyan alone" for Goku. Whilst we have a scan of Cell (and if I recall, this is Imagine Training, where power levels are portrayed accurately, with Krillin and Gohan even training together using this on the way to Namek, it may go beyond simply "believing", and be outright being able to do so), but we lack the scan of Kid Buu. I believe it's simply the page after Cell's, so it shouldn't be hard to find, but it would probably be useful to have the scan for that as well if possible.

With that said, thank you for taking the time to collect all the scans so far, Spinoirr.

Then we will have a talk about whether or not Goku and vegetas base forms are multi-galaxy level or not

Because I believe there is two statements that have trunks and dende saying that their hard to heal because their power has reached the gods while they are in base form also not to mention the fact Goku and Vegeta lived getting beat up From a suppressed god zamas

But that debate is for latter

Last edited:
Can somebody remind us/explain what we need to do here please?

Okay. We need a considerably more elaborate explanation though.

We need to reword the explanation on why they have that ap in the frist place to work well with the scans and make two more keys for Goku and Vegeta (ToP key and Moro arc key)

Also give write up vegetas frist and second key (BoG-RoF key and universe 6 tournament key) explanation

Can't you post them in a more normal manner via Imgur or somesuch?

Okay. That is unfortunate.

Can you upload the images to our wiki instead?

Tried that and one of the images took forever to load and I couldn't do it even after leaving it loading for a hour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back