• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Manga Goku and Vegeta need new pictures

Spinoirr

He/Him
Base goku: is fine

(Needs ssj, ssj2, ssj3 renders from from dokkan or the official color manga)

Ssj god: needs a full body possibly from dokkan or the manga as ssj god has no differences between anime and manga other then the aura

Ssj blue: is fine because it comes from a official place

UI omen: needs to use the official color version of it and not a fan made coloring

UI complete: needs to use the Moro arc render of ui as to show UI when it's not skinny when Goku frist went ui (not colored as we wait for the official color volume to catch to that point)

Vegeta base: needs a new render probably from the official color manga volumes or dokkan

(Vegeta needs renders of ssj, ssj2)

Ssj god: he needs the official color volume version of that image

Ssj blue: he needs the official color volume version of this form

Ssj blue evolution: we can use the official color volume for this as well

Wish there was a non-colored one
Credit:https://www.deviantart.com/butanobakaart
de7dpd2-27814182-8415-4785-9716-4af16fe6cecc.png

Remember when Goku when ui completed and we got a full body shot of him

Let's use that

When I opened the thread, I was expecting you to provide the relevant images, not ask for them lol. You can probably ask this in the DB discussion threads.

Remember that images should preferably be of high drawing quality, of the same artstyle as usual, rendered, cropped to only show the character itself, not extra empty space, and standing upright with the eyes in front towards the profile page visitors.

I think that is a good looking render, with the exception that the full legs are not shown.

Yeah they also need their ssj forms (and god forms that aren't ssj blue evolution or UI omen and mui) have renders, probably from dokkan because their forms have no differences from the super manga or how dokkan shows them

Also add ssj, ssj2 renders for Goku and Vegeta and update Vegetas bad renders with better ones that I suggested

Well, it is best if you show the suggested images to use directly in this thread, in order to save time for others who evaluate them.

Thank you for the help.

Would you be willing to add it as well, if it looks better than the previously used image? I am very busy.

Is there anything else on this thread that requires my help? Or is everything settled?

The fact we need new images of ssj god, ssj blue Goku and Vegeta as well as renders of their ssj forms and new Vegeta base render that isn't bad

Back