• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Gotenks (0-0-0)

TegamiBachi25

He/Him
BOG manga Goku used. Starts in SSJ3

post HBTC base Gotenks used. SSJ and above restricted. Gotenks has prior knowledge of Goku’s knowledge of his abilities

Fight takes place on planet Vegeta

Speed equalized

Goku:

Gotenks:

Incon:

Last edited:
Goku actually stomps Gotenks form by form

BoG went out of its way to tell Goku and Vegeta were #1 and #2 pre ritual.

Vegeta ******** himself the moment he heard Goku lost to Beerus is very telling, not to mention how badly SSJ2 Vegeta outperformed Gotenks and Ultimate Gohan, BEFORE the famous rage boost he got.

SSJ3 Goku > SSJ2 Vegeta > Gohan > SSJ3 Gotenks by BoG (SSJ Goku may debatably be a more fitting match for FP SSJ3 Gotenks)

SSJ3 Goku by this point DESTROYS SSJ3 Gotenks, let alone Base and SSJ.

This is manga DBS Goku BOG pre ritual. Vegeta in the manga didn’t try to fight beerus. He actually shat in his pants and told piccolo that the earth was ****** and to give up and not bother fighting. Post HBTC gotenks in base has an AP advantage of 1.5 times over BOG ssj3 manga goku

EDIT: okay. He did. My stupid dumbass forgot he did that in both 🤦‍♂️

but Gotenks still has an AP advantage

Last edited:
Gotenks doesn't really fight as seriously as they should iirc (this isnt an argument as much as it is an observation). Wouldn't skill would matter more than power in this instance? Unless the AP difference is just that substantial.

Gotenks doesn't really fight as seriously as they should iirc (this isnt an argument as much as it is an observation). Wouldn't skill would matter more than power in this instance? Unless the AP difference is just that substantial.
Yeah. Goku has a skill advantage and already knows what Gotenks can do, at least with super ghost kamikaze and can avoid with IT and shoot ki blasts since this is start of BOG DBS manga Goku.

Idk if this counts but doesn’t SSJ3 drain a lot of energy and Goku can’t hold it as long since he never mastered the form in either anime or manga? Even in GT/Toei timeline, SSJ3 ***** up Goku’s body as a child. Since gotenks is in base he can go fresh for 30 minutes before defusing since he’s restricted to base form alone and not using MSSJ or SSJ3. Goku could go outlasting but I’m pretty sure SSJ3 takes a massive toll on Goku’s stamina and he has to constantly maintain it while stalling out Gotenks, unless my DB information is wrong and I have the most shit memory

on second thought, Goku would definitely almost skillstomp and could reliably stall out Gotenks. I think bloodlusting Gotenks would force him to not **** around and actually make it more fair

EDIT: changed so gotenks is bloodlusted

Yeah Bloodlusting Gotenks may be wise,

However I'm not certain that would change much. Goku probably takes this with experience and skill, even so. He of all people would also be familiar with how SS3 works and would most likely exploit the timer that Gotenks is on and force them to waste a bunch of power.

Yeah Bloodlusting Gotenks may be wise,

However I'm not certain that would change much. Goku probably takes this with experience and skill, even so. He of all people would also be familiar with how SS3 works and would most likely exploit the timer that Gotenks is on and force them to waste a bunch of power.
I guess giving Gotenks knowledge that Goku in SSJ3 is on a stamina timer and can’t maintain it long would make it more fair since it would just be a stamina battle before gotenks defuses or Goku wastes his energy trying to keep up with Gotenks AP advantage. Gotenks could do the same to Goku since he would have prior knowledge that the form would also deplete Goku’s energy

Just to recap so my bitch ass stops confusing everybody because my clarification skills need work.

HBTC base Gotenks is used with SSJ and above restricted.

BOG DBS Manga Goku SSJ3 is used. Speed is equalized. Gotenks has prior knowledge of Goku’s abilities and Goku’s SSJ3 form having stamina drain and is blood lusted. And DBS manga goku already has knowledge of Gotenks since it’s DBS Goku

Back