• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mami Tomoe vs Issei Hyoudou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Third PMMM thread in a short amount of time and yeah I know this could get tiresome after a while but it had to be done. I don't like restricting characters at all so Mami is unrestricted and we're using High 7-A Issei (kinda a restriction?). Speed not Equalized unless it's a blitz.

Mami Tomoe: 8

Issei Hyoudou: 1

Inconclusive: 0

Shouldn't be a blitz no. Actually their speed is probably around the same

That said i have a feeling that Issei gets haxed

His dress break (cloth manipulation) is capable of destroying her threads that cause a good amount of her hax.

Probably said this somewhere before, but it only works if it's on a female so he can't destroy them.

There was a time when I thought this match would be really fair, lol. Back when Mami was 7-B or something overall.

She isn't necessarily touching the threads actually.

But tbf he can probably break them if he struggles enough, the ribbons are High 7-A like him

Not that, it only works if it's on them like they're wearing it. Like you would do for normal clothing.

Also, when did Mami turn into Homura? Lmao.

When people started being bored of Homura matches and started spamming someone else lol

I mean, he has a decent shot at one shotiing her due to his spatial manip and barrier bypassing.

But not only he needs to land that hit (Which was always accomplished either because she wasn't focused on the fight/the speed advantage of the opponent was ridiculous/a combination of the two above, and none of these applies here), Mami can also kill him very easily using the reality warping or mind manipulation of Doppel Candeloro, or simply use her duplicates + stat amping to close the AP gap.

There is also stuff like Doppel Candeloro being invisible.

About skills, i'll let Mami's feat section speak for me.

So overall, she is more likely to win by virtue of being smarter and having the means to one shot

Her mind manipulation might not work due to his resistance to mind control and he can half her AP stats while also amping his own stats

Spatial Manipulation is a random effect.

The mind hax will work going by the other match with Mami.

We don't know if Issei can halve stats anymore with the wyverns.

I think that Burning said that it would work during Holy Mami vs Issei, so it would still work because they scale from the same mind hax feat (Candeloro and Florence)

Edit: Ninja'd

His profile should specify the halving stats part. Also how does he not resist? It's not that powerful, only affects the people in the vicinity

A fodder witch from Tart mindfucked a fortess actually. And Candeloro is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that witch

He still has a resistance to it. What I mean is that it'll likely feel like massive headache then after like an hour or so it'll take effect, can't just be instant

Well, that depends if his resistance is at least near her hax potency.

If it's near enough he could fight back and resist. Otherwise it would work instantly

Burning Full Fingers said:
Technically, the halving part is applicable for his weakest form.
Ok what would be the best form of Issei to use then? I always want the best vs best.

@Kaltias

It's not at all.

@Nico

Dunno, all get haxxed into the floor. Gasper is the most haxxed in the Gremory Group and I don't think he can take Mami as he is currently, to be honest. Though he doesn't have a profile yet.

Voting Mami here,since we asumpt this is magi reco Mami then she will win,with the precog,ribbons hax manipulation,and borrowing the power of witch via doppel she can defeat Issei here,and since Issei mind resistance is kinda vague.....then he get mind haxed by Mami who have potent mind hax.

Boy......seems like Mami still victorious here....

If this was Cardinal Crimson and base Mami, I would see Issei winning here....

But since, mind hax is above anything that Issei has ever dealt against...

Mami's precog wouldn't mean anything since he can read her breasts......telepathy......read her mind through her breasts......yes he can do that

Nico-v11 said:
Mami's precog wouldn't mean anything since he can read her breasts......telepathy......read her mind through her breasts......yes he can do that
Lol disgusting but true. But again isn't the physical body of every mahou shoujo nothing but a vessel?

Eh, being a vessel would not matter, as the bodies are tied to their SG, so he can still read their minds, I think.

The issue is, does witches even have breasts? (Can't believe that I'm actually asking this).

Damn,i know using abstract concept word is wrong......

EDIT : But still witch didn't have breast thats it!! now i have a nightmare get seduced by with.....

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Damn,i know using abstract concept word is wrong......

EDIT : But still witch didn't have breast thats it!! now i have a nightmare get seduced by with.....
I don't mind being seduced by mami or homura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back