• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mami Tomoe vs Issei Hyoudou

Status
Not open for further replies.
>Yachiyo

>Loli

Are you drunk or?

Also, Doppel Mami still has Mami's body.

And Mami doesn't have precog. She read the opponents like a book and predict what they are going to do, but that's just her being ridiculously skilled. Also, worth reminding that knowing literally everything that Mami can do, her mindset and her usual batttle strategies hasn't helped Homura in the slightest

I implied in my first comment that Issei doesn't has much chance against Candelero's mindhax.

You can take that as vote for Mami, I guess.

Issei has not shown resistance to mind manipulation, but he can do this:

[Vol 10]

……Sairaorg-san and I were fighting. I received a punch from Sairaorg-san who merged with the Lion and then I…… Does it mean that my consciousness was sent inside the Sacred Gear….?

[Juggernaut Drive.]

[Juggernaut Drive is the only solution.]

[Yes, that's the only solution.]

[That man is seeking it.]

The past senpais got up from the chairs and showed creepy smiles while covered in black aura.

….! There was black aura coming out of my body as well! It's starting to cover my body! And at the same time an ill feeling was coming from inside me! What was that…… Grudge….. Pain…… Hatred…… It was increasing inside me. That man……. I detest…..Sairaorg-san! I want to defeat him….! I want power….! Absolute power…..! For that……I want to eliminate Sairaorg-san from this world…..! I…..!

Ku…! Elsha-san……Belzard-san….I……! It was the moment my heart was about to be consumed by hatred. I can hear voices from the vision. The cries of the children.

[Oppai-Dragon died!]

[No!]

[Please stand up!]

….I can hear the bitter screams. I'm sorry. I can no longer…. When my conscious was about to be taken over by darkness, I heard a single voice echoing to this white World.

-NEXT-

FLASH.

A shallow silver-white light spread through the white world. It started to take away the black aura belonging to the past Sekiryuuteis! The power of their hatred was also halved and vanished! The black-aura also got halved and got reduced. That was the power of Albion-senpai! The hatred, grudge, and feelings of resentment started reducing!

[I won't let you! Hatred! Sadness! And hatred itself is the Sacred Gear of Sekiryuutei! Having the curse inside. Spreading the resentment to destroy is the way of the Heavenly-dragon….]

I said it to the Senpais who couldn't stop their hatred even now on.

"Oppai. I was saved by this. And I will continue to seek it even from now."

Summary.

Draig can drag Issei's mind to his Sacred Gear. Then, the senpai of Albion who lives in his consciousness, could use "divide" to eliminate the mind control.

Issei is in advantage if he uses Paillingual. And the precog or reading of movements will not do much good. Issei is an instinctive fighter. He can improvise his attacks that even a martial artist like Sairaorg can not foresee.

The mind control and precognition is the only weapon that everyone uses to impose the defeat of Issei here.

Sorry, my english is bad.

1) How good was that mind control?

2) Reading his movements still help dodging

3) He is also losing because of combat applicable reality warping on her part

Also she can simply shoot him several times given that Issei is baseline High 7-A and Doppel Candeloro >>>>>>> Mami who is already far enough into 7-A to do some damage

1) The important thing is how good it is to "divide" in it. I have shows that he is able to eliminate something as abstract as a feeling, so he should be able to do this too.

2) Mami's breasts would reveal in which direction she will dodge. Issei could hit him accurately with that knowledge.

3) Is the difference really that big?

According to profile, Doppel Candeloro is resistance at mountain level. Issei has mountain level in his more basic attack than in Dragon Shot. ┬┐Why is she so far away?

1) Not if he is mind haxed, because if she is controlling his mind, he wouldn't try to break free

2) Knowing exactly what Mami could do with a decade of prep hasn't helped Homura. Same Homura who can rather handily beat precog users like Oriko

3) She can quite literally warp his body with a thought

She has High 7-A durability with forcefields and ribbon shields

1) But, Issei is not the one who tries to free himself. It is albion-senpai that acts as its protection. A fragment of him lives in the Sacred Gear, so it would not be controlled.

2) The information given by the breasts is much more precise. A precog can be faced with unpredictable movements, while the breasts always tell the truth.

3) How does that work exactly? In DxD, there is a certain hierarchy. Vali can disappear from the existence of an enemy like Pluto, but he can not do the same against Azi Dahaka, who belongs to the class of the Heavenly Dragon. Mami would have to be very superior in category to Issei, otherwise, I do not see that that works.

Issei can still use his ability to "Penetrate" to evade any shield or barrier and cause direct damage to the body.

1) Doesn't help if said mind hax forces Issei to cut his own throat or something (which it can do)

2) Oriko's precog tells her the near future with enough precision to dodge blows from faster opponents with time slow on top of that. And Mami >>>>>> Homura who defeated Oriko

3) She thinks, Issei can either become a part of her labyrinth, or simply be torn to pieces

And Mami can dodge. She is probably faster all things considered, and almost no one ever managed to hit her without either a massive speed advantage, Mami being distracted by something else, a hilarious stat gap, or all those three together.

Speaking of which can Issei take attacks that bypass the armor and hit him directly without issue?

Unfortunately, like I said, Oppai Dragon gets easily haxxed here. If it was a less haxxed version, it'd be better.

Also, didn't Albion-senpai disappear from his Sacred Gear after what happened in that volume? Anyhow, I knew Divide could halve abstract things. Goes well with the narration saying Vali can compress dreams.

I'm pretty sure Vali not instantly stomping Aŝi Dahāka like he did to Pluto is due to hax < power in DxD sometimes.

@Kaltias

Given what happened with Rizevim, I'd say so. He nullified Issei's armor and hit him directly several times.

1) Albion-senpai can eliminate mind hax using "divide". It's all I want to say.

2) Knowing the future is not guaranteed. The future is changing. Like I said, Issei specializes in making unpredictable moves. I doubt that Mami can anticipate it, and if she does, she will be betrayed by the voice of her breasts. I see forces counteracting each other. Without mentioning that Mami is mentally fragile. It is probrable that he loses the fighting spirit by seeing the lascivious tactics of Issei.

3) Is that manipulation of reality? I need a little more details.

It will simply change strategy if it is overwhelmed in speed. In the first fight against Sairaorg, Issei could not even see him. Still, he was able to hit him.

"Penetrate" can evade any barrier, shield, armor and all types of defensive ability. But, it does not ignore durability. About Issei, he received attacks from Rizevim without wearing the armor and got up many times.

Mami being mentally fragile is 100% irrelevant for MagiReco Mami (And it isn't a issue that comes up often for her base anyway). It's simply because she snaps when she realizes that magical girls = witches, but this version is a half witch, so it's not a issue for her

Anyway, for the reality warping, there is this for example

Burning whole fingers

Albion-senpai is there for the jewel that Issei took from Vali. And Dividing Wyvern Fairy is just the evolution of the Dividing Gear. As long as Issei has it, it would not have to disappear.

It's been so long since I read the novel, but I'm fairly sure they all disappeared (Albion-senpai + the past Sekiryuutei) after protecting Issei's soul from Samael's curse.

Right. But there are still fragments of their consciousness deep within the Sacred Gear. It's what I remember when Ddraig and Albion went into the Sacred Gear in search of their lost abilities.

Also, can not you do the same with white wyverns?

Kaltias, that example was overwhelming. But it seems that you can still fight inside reality warping . It's magic after all, right? If so, even that can be divided.

You can, but the only reason why Madoka wasn't killed was plot armor Sayaka's intervention and Elly wanting to toy with her.

Candeloro is leagues upon leagues above Elly, and Mami is far too smart to underestimate an opponent, especially when going for the kill.

@Haou

I don't really remember, but I don't think we can speculate that Albion-senpai can still do such a thing for Issei, if nothing but a mere fragment of him remains.

The wyverns are controlled by Issei's thoughts. Mind haxxed Issei = the wyverns being put of circulation. And I doubt we can scale Issei's Divide to Vali's. The former hasn't been shown or stated to be capable of affecting abstract things, while the latter has. Issei might have unlocked the wyverns before Vali did, but Vali's use of Divide is way better than Issei's. It should stay like that too, preferably.

I definitely do not think that Issei's Divide is at Vali's level, but I'm not sure if it needs to be scaled. After all, the skill applies the same concept in both.

While Vali was able to split a ranged attack from Loki (No Half Dimension. That was just Divide), Issei has done the same in his fight against Saji when wearing the white gauntlet. Of course, he was not in Balance-Breaker form, so at that time he could not spam with Divide, but he did it without touching Saji.

I am probably ignoring many things about Mami, so I do not know if her magic is as superior as the magic of Azi Dahaka.

I dunno. For example, Issei's wyverns will break if they attempt to reflect an attack much stronger than his capabilities without dividing it first, but Vali reflected an attack from Aŝi Dahāka even without his wyverns.

Oh, are we talking about attacks? I thought we were talking about abstract stuff. Lol. Yeah, Issei's wyverns can divide attacks, of course.

The difference is that Vali used the wyvers in DxD mode. I have not read that Issei's wyverns are destroyed when using Reflect. If they are destroyed when using Divide, but it is natural. They have to touch and hit the target to divide it. But the Divide is used in two ways.

-Divide target (needs to touch the target).

-Divide at long distance (divides what is around you).

Half Dimension seems just an enhanced Divide. It was also used in two such ways with wyverns.

Compressor Divider is just an enhanced version of Half Dimension and Vali used it in target mode to vanish Pluton. Then he used the same technique but to vanish what is around him and survive the bombing of Azi Dahaka.

Azi Dahaka Magic> Vali BB
Azi Dahaka Magic <Vali EJOD
Azi Dahaka Forbidden Magic> Vali EJOD
Azi Dahaka Forbidden Magic <Vali DxD

Satan Compression Divider is an enhanced Divider Compressor and used it in long distance mode to divide dreams. And as I said, Issei divided Saji's attack at a long distance. Even if it's not as powerful as Vali's, it should serve unless Mami had a level of magic comparable to Azi.

I'm not really sure how you are supposed to divide reality warping, unless you mean something like depleting Mami's magical stamina, which is ridiculously high in base, and nigh-limitless as a Doppel.

Witches far below Candeloro can make pocket dimensions shaped as they please, manipulate everything inside of it, and manipulate the people inside too.

@Haou

To be honest, I'm not sure what we're talking about anymore.

Vali successfully used Reflect against Aŝi Dahāka's light magic that was chasing him around in BxB. He used the wyverns after chanting with Ophis. Issei said against Euclid that the wyverns would break if the force is too much. Hence, the need to divide the power of the attack first.

Issei seemed to divide the attack in close range. Anyway, Issei can't use things like Half Dimension and Compression Divider.

But like I said before, I don't know what we're talking about anymore.

Issei could use divide long distance version to divide what is around him until disappearing. As Vali did against Loki and Azi, Issei would do it through his Wyverns.

And about the bubbles, it's easy. Issei can break an artificial dimension with a fist crash or with a shot of his cannons. It is enough to break the space.

Yep, I know it's possible with the wyverns. But I'm asking about the gauntlet version. I thought Vali only divided Loki's attacks from distance with Half Dimension?

Vali did it with a division. It was not Half Dimension. Vali said that using Divide over long distances consumes more stamina.

I'm sorry if I do not explain myself well.

My vote is for Issei until I know more about Mami.

It was seen that you can still fight inside reality warping. Issei only needs to shoot a Crimson Blaster with Penetrate to bypass any shield and hit Candeloro that only has mountain-level durability without shields.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back