• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mami Tomoe vs Issei Hyoudou

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Vol 7]

"Loki releases a wave of magical-power which is glowing in a rainbow colour. Vali makes his wings bigger, and it seems like he is planning to take it head on.

[DivideDivideDivideDivideDivideDivideDivideDivide!!]

The Divine-Dividing's ability was activated, and Loki's attack continues to get smaller.

"-It seems like I can use my ability to halve without touching it if it's an attack like this. But, this consumes a lot from me."

Is it an applied technique of his move which halves his territory? Even if it doesn't affect Loki's body, it works on his attack. It seems like he is also growing and attaining new ability. Scary!"

Issei:

[Vol 17]

Ddraig then says this at last.

[—That's the end of it. With this……we can use Hakuryuukou's power……!]

……I see, so we can use it huh. Yeah yeah, I got it. Yup yup, thank you for that!

>You can still fight inside reality warping

That applies if she is only messing with you, or you are resistant

Mami can also reflect attacks, or simply dodge

Also, Doppel Candeloro is invisible and passively absorb his life force (the latter takes long tho)

Issei can eliminate reality warping from their territory using the wyverns.

She reflects attacks with her shields, but Penetrar eludes that.

If she becomes invisible, Pailingual will simply reveal her location. She needs to hit Issei many times. On the other hand Issei High 7-A can end this with a shot.

She can not dodge a Crimsom Blaster or Infinity Blaster. Crimsom Blaster has an explosive range, it can literally eliminate the entire field. Infinity Blaster deals damage even with the explosion wave.

Prove it.

No? It's simply a attack reflecting aura. Unless he bypassed attack reflection, it will work

She is always invisible. And Issei is like, twice as strong. The AP gap is really not big.

The ribbons are invisible as well btw

Does not everything I explained about Divide work? Man, I even quoted fragments of the novel.

All right. The white wyvern will reflect again the attack and again between them. In vol 17 they could reflect Dragon Shot = casual mountain level with Boost.

Issei high 7-A can carry out a bombardment with its four guns. It can even point to different directions. Even if Mami dodges, she will be hit by the explosion.

You haven't quoted him dividing reality warping tho.

Well, my point was that that won't harm her.

And she won't be one shot because the gap isn't big enough.

Btw, if he is caught by her threads, he loses his powers

Also now that I think about it, Mami's ribbonn shield did blocked False Mami's Tiro Finale, which pierces barriers.

So it should be fine anyway, despite Penetrate

Realily warping is just magic. I quoted how Divide can eliminate everything within their territory and I quoted how Issei has that power.

When she reflects an attack, the white wyverns will do it too. While she plays bolleyball with a Wyvern, it will rain many more shots.

I do not know how she will survive a bombardment. The explosion range of the cannons is too large.

The Sacred Gear Canceller could not override Penetrate.

Issei High 7-A has a time limit, therefore it will go with everything from the beginning. Pailingual will always reveal Mami's actions. Until its location. It is irrelevant that it is invicible.

Uh no. Reality Warping is literally every possible power out here. You need to show him resisting something that works similarly.

Ok.

Reflect/tank because the gap isn't big enough to one shot.

But she isn't overriding. She is making a barrier that block attacks meant to bypass barriers.

And? Only because he knows what she is going to do, doesn't mean that he will dodge flawlessly all the time. Besides he can't read her duplicates anyway as they are made of threads.

Also, if he has a time limit, she can simply outlast

Honestly, Issei isn't dividing anything aside from normal attacks and such. Only Vali and Albion-senpai have been shown or stated to divide abstract things, and you can in no way scale their proficiency with Divide to Issei's. Not to mention, saying even both of them can divide reality warping of this nature without concrete proof is really pushing it.

I quoted how Albion-senpai could eliminate mind manipulation with Divide. Why is reality warping impossible?

I checked Sayaka's profile and it does not have "reality warping resistance". She can fight yet.

This is Issei's explanation:

"-This is one of Ddraig's abilities when he was alive, 'Penetrate.' The power of my attack was directly transmitted to your body. "

That's right, this is Ddraig's retrieved power. Ddraig's abilities - "Boost", "Transfer", and "Penetrate". Rizevim lifted the upper half of his body, while shivering.

"... Using the power of 'Penetrate', to bypass my 'Sacred Gear Canceller' ...? How is that possible! My 'Sacred Gear Canceller'! No matter what Sacred Gear, no matter what divine instrument, all of them! All-of-them, become ineffective- "

I repeat, I do not know how she is going to survive a bombardment. The explosion will eliminate the entire field including the copies. Issei does not even need to move.

If she can survive many mountain level x2 or Large Mountain level shots, I accept that she will win.

Because it's a different ability.

Sayaka's magic resistance covers reality warping because in-verse it works like that. It doesn't mean that anyone who resists magic automatically resists witches' reality warping.

That doesn't sound like bypassing a barrier that is made to prevent that sort of stuff. It seems power nullification resistance.

I explained it. Deflect the shots, probably she can block them, she can tank a few.

We talk about magic resistance? You said that reality warping is not magic. If so, Divide can with him.

Issei also pierced the barrier of Apophis with Penetrate.

If it reflects shots, the white wyverns will return it. If you block them, Penetrate will drill the shields. She will not be able to tank many shots, if her durability is mountain level.

I literally just explained that. The magic resistance of magical girls also grants reality warping resistance. But if someone from another verse tries to resist, they need resistance to reality warping as well.

And has this barrier blocked attacks that bypass barriers before?

^ See above.

Also if his Divide on his own can only affect normal attacks like Burning said, he gets both mind haxed and reality warped

Resistance to reality warping is not the same as magic resistance. If you have evidence, it would be fine.

"-This is one of Ddraig's abilities when he was alive, 'Penetrate.' The power of my attack was transmitted directly to your body."

^ Do not you understand?

Okay. Who have been victims of mind hax? In the profile, mention only nnocent bystanders. Is there someone more important?

Evidence of what? Magical girls resisting magic based reality warping? I posted it above. My point is, unless Issei resists reality warping, it will work. Only because he can divide a magical blast doesn't mean that he can divide reality warping

I do. It's an attack that bypass forcefields. Like False Mami's Tiro Finale, which was blocked.

The profile mentions a witch (who is fodder to Candeloro) mind haxing a whole fortress

Is there any dialogue in the manga / novel / anime that confirms this?

Who was that witch? Issei just needs a bombardment. He could still resist the activation of Juggernaut Drive the necessary time.

Confirms what? That Sayaka resisted Elly's power? It's pretty obvious, otherwise Elly would have toyed with her like she was doing with Madoka.

The one of the fortress? A nameless fodder.

@Nico

He'd still need effort. He definitely isn't one shooting them

If there is no dialogue, this is simple speculation. The same as saying that Issei can divide abstract attacks by declaring that he can use the power of the Hakkuryukou.

The deformation of reality affects the environment. I understand that magic resistance is protection for a person.

No it's not? Sayaka was blatantly unaffected while Madoka was. That's resistance.

The reality warping of witches can affect people as well

There is no resistance to the reality warping in Sayaka's profile. That's the problem. Madoka has magic resistance, but ... it does not work.

I already explained why. It's part of her magic resistance.

Human Madoka doesn't have magic resistance. Magical girl Madoka does

I understand.

But that's your explanation. There is not something truly said in manga or anime.

Fate's Servants have magic resistance for example. They do not resist conceptual damage or True Magic (reality manipulation).

It's not said. It's shown.

Yes, which is the same as saying that magical girls resists reality warping magic because that's what they have shown. I'm not saying that if someone uses a spell to erase her from existence it won't work because it's magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back