• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Make your own Avengers Endgame Superhero team

Thor should've gone for the head when he had the chance, even if the stormbreaker isn't stronger than the Infinity Gaunlet. That's why Thor and Star-Lord are the biggest to be blamed.

Goku can defeat MCU Thanos. Goku is over a trillion times the speed of light, and would travel and shake the universe in the process of killing Thanos.

On the other hand, Thanos snap his fingers and Goku dusts away, turns Goku into jelly, change reality itself and goes on a bargain.

Christian Higdon said:
The FNAF gang comes to mind. Keep in mind, they're suprisingly overpowered.
Isn't FNAF only Tier 9 though?

Also my team would be the Great Old Ones from the the Cthulhu Mythos (Unless they aren't allowed. Which would be understandable.)

Okay, well I have no idea how strong your evidence is, and this isn't really a place to debate that, sooooo....

Christian Higdon said:
Yeah, it really ain't.
Also, oof, them Great Old Geezers.
OP didn't say they weren't allowed.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Dude, stop. HOTU Thanos stomps.
Not funny.
But not Dharkon! Or Galeem!
Dharkon and Galeem are Tier 2 at best, HOTU Thanos blinks and they stop existing

My AE team is:

Swole Dharkon

Swole Galeem

T H I C C Xel-Naga Kerrigan

The Swole Animator

Swole Giygas

Swole Dream Devourer Lavos

Swoler Ben Swolo

Swoler Qui-Gon Gym

Swoler Yggdriswole

Swole Zanza with two Monados

All against the replacement of Thanos: