• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your Pokemon Team

Andytrenom

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
From all over the main series choose 6 Pokemon to be a part of your team

This isn't necessarily your 6 favourite Pokemon, but rather who would work well together on a team from the list of Pokemon at your disposal

I'll start

Sceptile

Tinkaton

Golisopod

Gliscor

Dusclops

Solrock

My team would probably be something like this:
1. Serperior (Gotta have a starter, might as well have my absolute favorite one)

2. Typhlosion (Fire types are always useful, and Typhlosion is my favorite Fire type)

3. Hisuian Samurott (Water types are pretty much essential for all Pokémon teams, and Samurott - albeit Unovan Samurott - is my favorite Water type. I went with the Hisuian variant for added type diversity)

4. Tinkaton (Gremlin with big hammer, it’s funny)

5. Hisuian Zoroark (It’s really cool. That’s about all the reasoning I’ve got)

6. Zekrom (My favorite Legendary, it serves as the team’s Flyer, and Dragon types are pretty much always awesome)

Last edited:
Let's see.
  1. Guardevoir (strong and extremely loyal psychic type)
  2. Ditto (can transform into anything I need on the fly; extremely useful in everyday life)
  3. Vaporeon (a good defensive water type. Basically like a cute puppy to play with. Can predict rain, which is always useful. Also fun on the beach)
  4. Lopunny (a physical fighter to complement Guardevoir's non-physical style. Basically the good old mage and warrior combo.)
  5. Primarina (great singer and dancer. Top tier entertainment for sure)
  6. Hypno (will be of tremendous help in maintaining a proper sleep schedule.)

1. Reuniclus (funny guy who gives me free drinks and wisdom at the small cost of getting poisoned)
2. Archeops (very silly looking and extremely relatable)
3. Volcarona (moff)

And that's all you need babey

I have various thoughts about my team and I favor dragon Pokemon but my all star team will always remained the same as I believe in might and a kick butt appearance.

1. Electivire (Good attack power, decent speed, loved the aspect that he could learn the other elemental punches through TM's for additional coverage)

2. Magmortar (Good sp attack, decent sp defense so is obviously one of the rangers, not much else to say)

3. Rhyperior (Good attack and defense, yeah he's a slow boy but he's a physical tank that can dish out some heavy attacks even though he has limited type coverage)

4. Dusknoir (Decent attack but is a solid tank in both special and physical defense, can drop a few status effects makes it a unique addition to my usually method)

5. Kyurem (Obviously I had to have a Dragon Pokemon and I honestly decided on the ice/dragon)

6. Zangoose (A personal favorite that I personally want on my team)

I don't know if it's a good team or something. I'm not a big Pokemon player.

But if I had all the pokemons at my disposal to make any team, I would make this one.

Obviously they are my favorites or the ones that I think are the coolest.

1 - Lucario

2 - Zoroark

3 - Charizard

4 - Vaporeon

5 - Haxorus

6 - Krookodile

Back