• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Make your own Avengers Endgame Superhero team

The Mane 6

Godzilla

Superman

Green Lantern

Dr Fate

Chuck Norris

Goku

Saitama

Sonic and Tails

Mario and Luigi

Captain Falcon

Naruto=Captain America

Saber (Fate/ Stay Night)=Black Widow

Ichigo=Hawkeye

Eren=The Hulk

Edward Elric=Iron Man

Goku=Thor

Vegeta=Loki

Luffy=Ant-Man

Ryuko=Captain Marvel

Izuku=Spiderman

Natsu=Quill

Saitama, All Might, other heroes=Some hero alliance or somethin

This is my idea on many of those who are obsessed with Endgame and Anime characters teaming up against the one that destroys the universe, such as ForeverRed3000 and Anime Mirchi.

I feel I made a good team too. FNAF is shockingly OP.

You could message me and I could tell you how FNAF is 2-B to even 2-A.

Gonna steal the idea of translating the characters into my own list:

Captain America: Naofumi Iwatani

Black Widow: Agnès Oblige

Hawkeye: Archer (Fate/stay night)

The Hulk: Broly (DBS)

Iron Ma: Optimus Prime

Thor: Kratos

Loki: Demigra (We've seen him team up with the Time Patrollers before, so we can assume Thanos is big enough of a pain in the bum for him)

Ant-Ma: Big Fooking Chungus, except he'd be doing half of Ant-Man's job.

Captain Marvel: Edea Lee

Spider-Ma: Bet you can't find a better replacement

Quill: My dad's OC or not, Optimizer'd kinda work.

So, balance-wise, this is broken. But who cares?

No Marvel Characters, I wanted to add Ghost Rider on my team but ok

My Team is The Atom, The Mario Bros, Spongebob, Goku, Ichigo, Ash Williams, Gamara, Spawn, and Demifiend

Hmm.... Thor and Doctor Strange might defeat the entire DCEU Justice League, besides Doctor Strange has some great hax and Thor has his Stormbreaker, which can destroy Jupiter.

I'm pretty sure Dr. Strange might beat them out with his powers.

Then there's Hulk. If we use composites, we're using Immortal Hulk.

MCU can defeat the DCEU easily. Not to mention they are fodderized by Thanos or sliced into jelly by Doctor Strange. They are vulnerable to Doctor Strange's Time Stop. And even then, Dormammu would absorb the entire DCEU completely, I mean TIME itself. There is no way Steppenwolf can touch Dormammu.

MCU Thanos loses HARD. The Mask scales to Lobo, who can fight Post-Crisis Supes. Even as a lowball, Lobo is either 4-B or 3-C. Superman has proven 3-A to Low 2-C feats even in Post-Crisis.

Back