• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Make up a feat

The singular tendril which emerged from Kumoki's body lashes out all about.

Kumoki: "Let's have a bit of fun, shall we."

Aria: "...Fine..."

Aria launches her sword at Kumoki delivering billions of strikes in less than a micro-second.

Kumoki skillfully dodges every single attack easily.

Kumoki: "Now it's my turn."

Kumoki launches her tendril at Aria, the resulting shockwave causes an earthquake which rocks the nearby earth itself,causing both the earth and sky to tilt simultaneously. Just the pressure of her mana is burning through the upper atmosphere.

I'm worried if I have planted the seeds for your story being ruined

Cool, I wonder how a sky tilting quake can be calculated

How long is the sword strike? Assuming 85cm, they are both at least 8.5e+17m/s (8.5e+23 if you were using long scale) or 2835294809.1842923164c, Massively Faster Than Light+.

Someone has a sort of rather specific physics manipulation. For example, they can stop objects from applying normal force, allowing them to essentially just push through anything with no resistance. Newton can suck it, no equal reaction here

Back