• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Make up a feat

Andytrenom

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
This should be a fun little thread shouldn't it?

So anyway, try to imagine a feat that you would consider really cool for either your own original character or someone who already exists in a fictional work. Your reason for liking the feat could be anything, be it its scale, visuals, uniqueness, some thematical relevance, or just some plain inexplicable "cool factor"

Also remember to make a distinction between cool feats and a cool cosmology that serves as a context to feats, which might make a lot of things above tier 3 unlikely to appear in this thread. Although for clarification's sake, Tier 2 and Tier 1 feats are completely fair game here.

Yukari Yakumo snaps her fingers, causing all the Otherworlds of the verse to fuse into one in a state of Quantum Superposition, showing that she truly is Tier 2....All of that just to do some utterly unimportant task like stealin the Lunarian's booze or something.

Deltarune character pulls in lightning straight from the clouds to attack in a non cartoony fashion while another monster's attack moves at twice its speed

Pikachu stuns Arceus with a thunderbolt.

Wait, did I really make that up?

To be serious for a second,

A reputed swordsman faces off against the main characters, who are unarmed. He declares that he will take them up in hand to hand combat because of this and casually tossess his sword back, which spins its way into a mountain and flips the whole thing completely

Faust(an oc of mine) casually shakes a giant 'planet' which is bigger than a solar system and is made out of neutron star by going berserk and then destroys it with a single energy blast

@Setsuna That reminds me of one of my MHA ideas where a character creates a planet bigger than the sun

So, Telekinesis can be a pretty op power if one just uses it well enough. That is already known.

So, I thought about how far telekinesis based time manipulation could go.

By the twin paradox, if you swing someone away from you and then back close at the speed of light, he/she would have aged more than you did. In other words more time would have passed for them then for you.

And the faster you do this the stronger is that effect.

So couldn't one, in theory, use telekinesis to vibrate something towards and away from an observer to make it go through more time than it?

The would have two obvious uses. First you could vibrate yourself like that to increase your reaction time and second you could use it to quickly age someone to death.

A feat where a telekinetic ages someone by 50 years in a few minutes using this method would be pretty cool. Especially since it would be another great example of using a ridiculous amount of power to create a small effect. The calc on the power necessary to do that would surely would also have awesome results!

I should clarify right now even though I'm pretty sure most of you are doing this deliberately that scaling is not feats from the perspective of this thread.

X character punches a guy so hard, his grandkids feel it.

The old jokes are always the best.

@Dont That's a really clever idea. But if something like that actually happened, the calc result would be considered applicable right?

@Dont Also kudos to you for being the first person to comment the kind of thing I was looking for

Sonic uses a new Chaos Power that wipes out most of the galaxy

This isn't controversial isn't it

Lincoln Loud gets so pissed that he stomps the ground and breaks the earth in seven pieces.

Dunno, just throwing stuff out there.

A top tier character in a verse i'm working on flies into the air at one point in a final battle, opens his arms and every star in the surrounding universe goes supernova, just to intimidate the opponent... the verse is pretty powerful as a whole...

Andytrenom said:
...I legitimately want to see a calc for that. Lol
Whatever the result, it would unarguably be the greatest calc in the history of this site.

"So this is roughly the speed required to pull down a man's pants and kick him in the asshole all before he can react"

The following happened in some of my dreams:

-Punching a black leopard so hard it gets torn to pieces after getting bit on the arm by it with no effect.

-Knocking a pile of large boats off a dock and into the sea with one blow.

-Swimming through lava like it was water after outrunning a horde of dromaeosaurids.

-Outrunning multiple exploding whales.

-Keeping ahead of several charging rhinos.

-Jumping from great heights and landing on rocky terrain with no ill effect.

-Outrunning a wolf.

-Trading blows with King K. Rool

-Stalemating against Spyro and Twilight Sparkle alongside the rest of the Mane 6.

-Being completely unfazed by exposure to a Xenomorph's acid blood.

I had a dream where we were driving to a friend's house and there was a tsunami made out of lava moving down the street

I keep thinking of the ability to be 0 dimensional. You aren't nonexistent, but at the same time, nothing can affect you. You are quite literally untouchable by everything. Now imagine intangibility but instead of becoming intangible you just temporarily become 0 dimensional. You can tank higher dimensional attacks because you don't technically have vectors to attack, but at the same time, nonexistents can't harm you because you're not nonexistent.

Andytrenom said:
@Dont That's a really clever idea. But if something like that actually happened, the calc result would be considered applicable right?
It would be limited to 4x the Newtonian KE so it would probably be not that impressive...

Still, I wonder what the unlimited calc result would be for pseudo time stopping a human like that...

A recent feat I had in one of my dreams was when I was launched by some kind of giant slingshot (I think the goal was to become the fastest moving human to ever exist) and when I came down I punched the ground and split the Earth in half, as in, the entire planet.

Another dream feat I recall was being unaffected by King Koopa's magic scepter, before just taking it from him and using on him, turning him into bricks.

Back