• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Make up a feat

Sans pulls Goku to the ground, instantly filling him with bones which cause his body to shrivel up and die

This is something that happens in one of my stories when the protagonists are attacking the end of series villain early on.

The villain wakes up from a short nap, to see the main character's sword a meter from his face. He then says "this is gonna take a while, isn't it?" He stands up, walks out of the room, and performs his morning work out, gets changed, jogs to his favorite bakery a couple countries over, takes a loaf of bread and leaves his payment in a jar that has his name written on it, jogs back, taking "the scenic route" running along the edge of the continent for the Ocean view, gets back, cooks some breakfast, eats, and returns back to the chair where he started. When he returns, the sword is now half a meter away from his head, and the protagonist's face is twisted in shock. He mutters "this is stupid" and flicks the sword, shattering the blade into five pieces, each piece shooting through the protagonist or one of his four allies' heads.

The final villain summons a moon to crush his enemy's and beats up Every magic user and the main characters

I had written a moment where an assassin is confronting a swordswoman, who is surrounded by other assassins ready to leap in if the first one fails. The assassin leaps at her, her sword flashes for an instant, and the assassin falls into pieces, his body, armor, and weapons chopped apart. The other assassins prepare to leap in and finish the job, but are shocked when their armor and weapons also fall apart, as do those of yet another squadron of assassins who hadn't made their presences known yet. Of course, they promptly surrender.

mmm make one up?? My character created, and destroyed a cosmology that goes like this...

There is an uncountable, unquantifable amount of infinite dimensional layers.

each "layer" being uncountablely, unquantifablely, infinitely superior the higher it goes up.

each layer has an infinitely many worlds. but for each single "infinitity" there is a layer of the same value that separates each single infinity. So for example. The 3rd dimension would have a uncountable, and unquantifable amount of "layers" separating each "world" but the layers are also 3rd dimensional but the higher the layer goes the stronger it gets the more power needed to destroy it. For every world there is also the opposite. "Reverse world" but their dimesionalities are negative for example "negative/-3rd dimensional" that is setup the same way.

Now there is a world that exist beyond those infinitely many infintie dimensional structures. This is called "The Outterverse" (i suck at names okay ;~;) These are worlds that are unaffected ny the concept of dimensions, and transcends them completely. Something beyond dimensions. The cosmology of "the outterverse" is setup the same way as the dimensional worlds. Simply put, it just doens't use dimensions as separation.

But there is something beyond even "The outterverse." Something that transcends it. It is called "The Voided world" with a cosmology similar to the previous, but separated by something that transcends, and is different than that of "The outterverse" and "the reverse world"

Transcending that is the world of imagination. and the list goes on for infinity

I suck at using my imagination tbh haha. ;~; i am uncreative and unorigianl waaahh

Also im giving my character the ability to always, and truly, always be uncountabely infinitely superior to all her opponents, and this is a passive ability that activates whenever anyone directs movements towards her, or has even a thought about her.

Bat looking villain steals main characters love interest so he goes there to save her when the villain just wants to know what human emotions are like but MC fights him and dies to him and the evil spirit in him takes over his body and turning him into a demon mixed with a dragon and he beats the villain as he now just wants to kill and destroy and villain blasts him with a attack 10 times stronger then normal at him and it misses blowing up half of marble Madagascar making a massive explosion

I have a feat for one of my OC's, though it's sorta off in the scraps probably as I've been on-off developing the series, where he punches a planet with such force that there's a hole the exact size and width of it after blowing it up...and he stills survives it like the tank I make him...sorta.

And that's kinda somewhere in the mid to mid-late part of the series as far as I imagine it.

Blackbeard uses his the Yami Yami no Mi in order to swallow the entire Moon. While also using the Gura Gura no Mi to constantly shatter massive chunks of the earth. Planet level Blackbeard

i want all the hax. Gimme all the hax on the wiki, but wihtout being omnipotent. All the hax. ye thats good.

I wrote an OC in highschool who was meant to be the most OP character ever (as you do), then I got older and realized that was dumb. So now, he acts as more of an ever-present background figure in the other stories I write.

Fate manipulation = being the cause of the mandala affect

That is the god war arc villains main power (the Mandela affect)

My OC shaved a Walmart store beyond total nothingness..........stupid i know, but my OC has way more like this if anyone wants more.

@Upgrade Not meaning to shit on your efforts but,

"remember to make a distinction between cool feats and a cool cosmology that serves as a context to feats"

A warrior with sheer skill catches a blade in his hands moving at immeasurable speeds and thanks to his hax, catches it in every conceivable alternate reality.

I always felt like things like "Reality Warping Talent" or shit where you're so capable that you can do the impossible should either be a power on its own or Chi/Mana manip. Most martial artists who can do crazy shit like that, I either say it's a superpower or ki manip or both.

Another one I made up is another one of my characters straight running across space...somehow, and just going around everywhere to the point of being able to run around our galaxy and use its "rotation speed" to add to his own and use it as a weapon by bum rushing his opponent.

And like the planet one I mentioned above (which I forgot to mention also earlier that it messed up that part of space enough that it's a legit void, where not even space or time or gravity or such can exist there anymore), it was also gonna be a mid-mid late story feat.

Someone waking up causes a volcano to explode. Not them moving, not them doing any action. Just the sheer, not even physical act of that resting energy suddenly waking up and obtaining a purpose causing a volcano to erupt, or even the earth to shake.

One of the best speed feats I have ever made up was a character flying so far out into space that he can catch up to the light originitaing from the very beginning of creation and witness that point in time himself

My characters have forceful effected structures above their dimensional structure with being able to regen from similar attacks i guess.

ANother for one of them is he got forcefully dumped on the sins of the entire universe that would have lead to anyone else going mental for a split second causing to go insane and such but this is when that character was like 9 years old so an early story feat technically

More from me as well as this is actually really fun stuff to talk about lol.

More of a vehicle durability feat, there's a train I once thought up for yet another one of my OC's and hers is really a big tank as it can ram pretty much just about anything in the universe. Can go through moons, planets, even go through a sun and come off unscatched if it happens to go supernova.

I'd add a Black Hole as well (since that's also a part of our universe I guess) but I hear tanking that is kinda absurd or something. It's a thought but something I could add up.

Tanking a black hole usually just ends up being a resistance feat

And I'm glad to hear you're having fun in this thread c:

A character stands on the top of a mountain, attempting to train by using her legendary sword to cut vertically through a metal block. After failing several times, she concentrates, swings the sword down, and accidently unlocks the true power of the sword, releasing a huge burst of energy that cuts the metal block, the mountain she's standing on, and the entire planet below clean in half.

The planet is not destroyed or significantly damaged besides the cut, and the cut is less than a meter wide. But such is the power of the sword that wounds it causes can never heal, and this applies to the wound in the earth too. Gravity does not bring the two halves of the planet back together, and all attempts to bridge the gap through both physical and magical means fail.

Through a power known as "The Oath", a being is able to transform pure willpower and determination into physical power. As the fate of the infinite multiverse is left in his hands, he's forced to use it to achieve the power to destroy those who rival gods themselves.

In all actuality, I had an idea sort of like that for a part of a story. The idea of "willpower = physical power". I'm almost certain that would be an ability of some kind, but I'm not sure what ability it would be. Conceptual Manipulation, maybe?

Here are a few ideas:

The Eternal Eye: a third eye that appears on the user's body, specifically the torso. Once the eye looks upon an enemy, it will lock onto it, never looking away. It is impossible to escape it's gaze, it will see through walls with it's X-Ray and Heat vision, it will see you even when invisible, it will see you up to 10 miles and distinguish you from the crowd. Cloning yourself to conceal your true body is meaningless, entering someone's mind and messing with their nerves will not affect the eye, putting the user to sleep will also not prevent the eye from functioning. The only way to escape it's gaze when locked in combat is to either kill the user.

Flesh Parasite: This parasite can cover any skeleton of any living being, it will then proceed to behave normally, after finding it's prey, it will disengage from it's skeleton and wrap around another living being. It's will devour the bottom skin and organs until only the skeleton of it's victim remains, and so the cycle continues.

Stroke: The user will have his physical capabilities scaled with his heartbeat. Faster means better, slower means weaker. Should the user have zero pulse, he will immediately die.

Dance of the Dead: if the user having this ability is killed, he will comeback for a few minutes an undead. should he kill his killer in the meanwhile, he will fully resurrect and absorb his killer's soul, but should his time run out, his soul and body will die.

The Eyes of Denial: Anything the user can not see will not exist, the surroundings will be created/recreated accordingly to the users interpretation of the world around him.

purpose removal Touching something can remove it's purpose entirely. For example, if the user were to remove a purpose of a golden dagger it would be impossible to make anything out of it. Cutting food with it is now impossible, Cutting in general is now impossible, even killing yourself with it is now impossible. You can not even melt it to reshape it into something with another purpose. You could not even sell it, as it would lose any value and would impose to all around it. It is even impossible to use it to threaten others, as it will lose it's function of presenting a threat. Even Displaying the dagger is virtually impossible, as it will not be seen by anyone should it be used for this purpose.

Frame Manipulation: By the power of Shitty Customization, the user can make the world play in more or less frames, while also keeping other's perception the same. Meaning that a fast action would have missing motions yet it would still do it's thing

One feat for of my original characters was lifewipe a planet by a casual blast that his enemy dodged.

Jade is the one to make the first move. She kicks the ground beneath her feet and thrusts her sword directly at Rinley.

SWOOOSH!!

As their swords clash, a giant blast of pressure emmits from them. The ground shakes beneath them for several seconds before the two both jump back from their positions. They maintain eye contact the whole way through.

Uhh...my eyes can barely keep up with their movements, for two kids, they're certainly well trained future mages.

Rinley: "RED FLARE!!"

As Rinley slashes his sword, a wave of fire goes towards Jade, with a speed even faster than a bullet.

Jade: "WIND SCAR!!"

Jade slashes her blade soon after Rinley, releasing a slicing wave of wind similar to Rinley's own wave of fire.

The two elements clash, canceling the two waves out in a truly grand fashion.

Incredible. They both used shortened chants to cast fairly powerful spells.

Aura begins to emit from Jade's feet before she dashes towards Rinley, seemingly running on an invisible platform as she uses her mana concentrated in her feat to walk on the air itself. Rinley matches and anticipates her movements, delivering a kick to her abdomen before she could properly defend.

Jade: "Ugh!!"

Jade is briefly knocked to the ground before quickly recovering her stance and preparing for another attack. She swings her sword once again, this time aiming for Rinley's body. Rinley sees through her plan, matching the movements of her sword with his own.

Jade: "You're pretty strong."

Rinley: "Thanks, you too."

Jade steps back briefly and prepares to launch a powerful sword attack using all of her strength. Assuming that she will once again aim for his body, Rinley moves his sword to defend his torso...but, Jade doesn't attack his body, instead she attacks his sword from above.

Completely unprepared for the attack, Rinley's sword is borrowed into the ground by Jade's attack.

Rinley: "Ah!!"

As Rinley tries to pull his sword out of the ground, Jade takes that opportunity to aim for Rinley's neck. Noticing Jade's movements, Rinley steps back, releasing his sword hilt from his palm and granting Jade the win.

In duels between sword mages, it's common sense that the first one to release their sword is the loser.

The first Riona action scene.

A few feats; their attacks move faster than a bullet, and the MC's eyes can barely track their movements.

There's also Jade's attack being powerful enough to barrow Rinley's sword in the ground deep enough that it wasn't easy for him to pull out; also this:

I take several steps back as I witness the standoff between the two children. Both of them now had stern expressions, and I could see a faint glow of an aura emitting from them. Just experiencing the pressure from so close by...started to make me dizzy, so I decided to sit down on the ground a bit further away to observe their sparring session.

Maybe I should try posting feats in this narrative format too...

Mind if I ask again about the feat I mentioned above? About "turning willpower into immense strength". What kind of ability would that be considered?

Back