• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Make everyone cringe/The thread that will make everyone annoyed

Yeah, seduction might work. Though, she's mostly on base Bowser's level at best, so any forms would probably kill her.

Christian Higdon said:
Yeah, seduction might work. Though, she's mostly on base Bowser's level at best, so any forms would probably kill her.
Not if Bowser's distracted. And Bowsette is basically Bowser with a Super Crown, so she has what he has.

Does the Super Crown actually give any confirmed power boosts? Also, as Christian said, being a meme =/= being Memetic Tier

MLPlover2011 said:
Don't call Twilight Doll a ripoff she will eat the original
Twilight Doll is a ripoff of Tails Doll, facts don't care about your feelings

And feelings don't care about your facts.

Than I eat the tails doll now I'm not a ripoff anymore

The Twilight Doll said:
And feelings don't care about your facts. Than I eat the tails doll now I'm not a ripoff anymore
</div>

Too bad. You're still a ripoff.

The Twilight Doll said:
Than I eat the tails doll now I'm not a ripoff anymore </div>
Thats not how it works, sorry

The Twilight Doll said:
I put TD under my control </div>
Thats nice, you must be very proud of yourself, I'm also the Empress of China, Xi Jinping is just holding down the fort for me.

Seol404 wrote:The Twilight Doll wrote: I put TD under my control </div> Thats nice, you must be very proud of yourself, I'm also the Empress of China, Xi Jinping is just holding down the fort for me.Oh cool, im the Dictator President King Queen Duke Duchess Prime Minister Princess King Emperor Prince Empress of Canada

Uselessnoob245 said:
Seol, Dark and Christian thinks the ripoff can't control the original.
The ripoff and the original are terrible, at least the original is somewhat redeemable for being the perfect for ragdoll physics.

PublicMinority87 said:
Oh cool, im the Dictator President King Queen Duke Duchess Prime Minister Princess King Emperor Prince Empress of Canada
The Joke

Your head

The Twilight Doll said:
If I can't control Tails Doll I than send him to My endless void
I'm sure you will sweety.

Led Zeppelin vores Look, no one ever said Jotaro Kujo was a nice guy. I beat the crap outta people, more than I have to. Some are even still in the hospital. I've had idiot teachers who like to talk big, so I taught them a lesson, and they never came back to class. If I go to a restaurant and the food is bad, I make it a policy to stiff 'em with the bill. But, even a bastard like me... can spot true evil when he sees it! True evil, are those who use the weak for their own gain, then crush them underfoot when they're through! Especially an innocent woman! And that is exactly what you've done, isn't it? And your Stand gets to hide from the victim, the law, and the consequences. That's why... I will judge you myself!

PublicMinority87 said:
Seol404 said:
PublicMinority87 said:
Oh cool, im the Dictator President King Queen Duke Duchess Prime Minister Princess King Emperor Prince Empress of Canada
The Joke

Your head
You do realize my own comment was a joke.
To quote Alex: If that was 'intented' to be a joke, your sense of 'humor' has 'severe' deficiency of the "funny" aspect.

Christian Higdon said:
Anyways, I dunno if Bowsette can really seduce Bowser, but well, Bowser's a bit of a sucker for women.
Exactly!!!! And she overtook even Rosalina, who is hotter than Peach, who Bowser finds hot.

Back