• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to (Make a skill book) Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 15

"It is." Randy, tired, decided that with this power, he could do whatever. What he had planned would only come for a special time.

I close my book. "And that's my draft for my new book, Everybody wants to rule the World."

Rex looks up at me and frowns. "Dad, that was a terrible book. Halfway through it, the main antagonists just ran away to a different universe. What was even the point of making this Omni guy "nigh omnipotent" if you were just going to have him constantly change his mind about things. First, that one kid dimension traveled and he got attacked by eldritch beings but when the villains did it nothing happened. Then he didn't even bring that Azencard guy back to life after changing the rule that caused his death! Then the heroes just spent forever staying and training in one area, like how is that supposed to be entertaining?! It doesn't even really end, it just sort of drawls out and has a bunch of power boosts that cause the story to self destruct on itself."

I rub the back of my hair. "Okay, maybe you have a point there but what if I told you that there were no antagonists and everyone was the main character to their own life story?"

"That sounds like one of those annoying motivational sayings that don't make any sense if you think about them for more than two seconds."

I pick up the papers. "Well thanks for your opinion, I guess. I'm going to go ask Remy what she thinks."

I hear Rex' s reply as I leave his room. "I bet Mom's going to hate it too!"

"Very, very....interesting..." Randy spoke, closing the book. He had just red a very good book that some kid gave him.

[...]

[What? I mean, I gave up on trying to figure out what was going on when I got sick and missed the only thing to happen aside from arguments over skills in a week. But still, what?]

Blahblah9755 said:
[...]
[What? I mean, I gave up on trying to figure out what was going on when I got sick and missed the only thing to happen aside from arguments over skills in a week. But still, what?]
The thread died and everyone ascended, im now Yog.

Blahblah9755 said:
[...]

[That is my way of laying all of my bad times and frustrations out. And i gotta say, feels good.]

ExodusNexus said:
[I don't think that was really my question but okay. Is it permanently dead?]
[If anyone wants to pick it up, i'll be ok with that. Otherwise, probably.]

[Oof

I can pick this up when I actually start doing things here again, which could be a while, so if anyone cares, there's always the waiting option]

Yobobojojo said:
[Oof

I can pick this up when I actually start doing things here again, which could be a while, so if anyone cares, there's always the waiting option]
[I forgot about this OvO]

DragonEmperor23 said:
I close my book. "And that's my draft for my new book, Everybody wants to rule the World."

Rex looks up at me and frowns. "Dad, that was a terrible book. Halfway through it, the main antagonists just ran away to a different universe. What was even the point of making this Omni guy "nigh omnipotent" if you were just going to have him constantly change his mind about things. First, that one kid dimension traveled and he got attacked by eldritch beings but when the villains did it nothing happened. Then he didn't even bring that Azencard guy back to life after changing the rule that caused his death! Then the heroes just spent forever staying and training in one area, like how is that supposed to be entertaining?! It doesn't even really end, it just sort of drawls out and has a bunch of power boosts that cause the story to self destruct on itself."

I rub the back of my hair. "Okay, maybe you have a point there but what if I told you that there were no antagonists and everyone was the main character to their own life story?"

"That sounds like one of those annoying motivational sayings that don't make any sense if you think about them for more than two seconds."

I pick up the papers. "Well thanks for your opinion, I guess. I'm going to go ask Remy what she thinks."

I hear Rex' s reply as I leave his room. "I bet Mom's going to hate it too!"
[Reading this was pretty funny tbh]

Back