• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Make everyone cringe/The thread that will make everyone annoyed

TheDarkSide857 said:
PublicMinority87 said:
Seol404 said:
PublicMinority87 said:
Oh cool, im the Dictator President King Queen Duke Duchess Prime Minister Princess King Emperor Prince Empress of Canada
The Joke

Your head
You do realize my own comment was a joke.
To quote Alex: If that was 'intented' to be a joke, your sense of 'humor' has 'severe' deficiency of the "funny" aspect.
I'll quote myself in response: Its still a joke, no matter how funny you thought it was.

Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
PublicMinority87 said:
Seol404 said:
PublicMinority87 said:
Oh cool, im the Dictator President King Queen Duke Duchess Prime Minister Princess King Emperor Prince Empress of Canada
The Joke

Your head
You do realize my own comment was a joke.
To quote Alex: If that was 'intented' to be a joke, your sense of 'humor' has 'severe' deficiency of the "funny" aspect.
I'll quote myself in response: Its still a joke, no matter how funny you thought it was.
To quote Alex: "There wasn't a single "Haha."

MLPlover2011 said:
Stop quoting or shorten up your quotes we do not want another colossal quote
We know that. If you don't want a Colossal Quote stop saying that or I'll copy and paste the Colossal Quote and put it here.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Okay, so regardless of there being a "haha" or not, its still a joke. Yeah it wasn't funny, and it failed to hit its audience (I've told jokes that did this before). But no matter what, its still a joke.

Wait why I'm I defending somebody elses joke?

Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Okay, so regardless of there being a "haha" or not, its still a joke. 'Yeah' it wasn't funny, and it failed to hit its audience (I've told jokes that did this before). But no matter what, 'its' still a joke.

Wait why I'm I defending somebody elses joke?
To quote Alex: "Aww, you're desperately looking for scraps."

wow, he was really stuck up back then wasn't he?

I'm also kinda upset that Dark can't even fight his own battles, and has to rely on posts Alex made last year lol

Seol404 said:
I'm also kinda upset that Dark can't even fight his own battles, and has to rely on posts Alex made last year lol
Because it seems that I don't need to waste my original arguments in my mind.

I'd prefer those to month old comments regarding a different joke

Yeah, it gets boring after a while.

Back