• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mai Natsume vs Astraea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, new Mai match after the revision, and (maybe) new Astraea match for long time (ye, gonna make SnO match who not only Ikaros and Chaos lel), who would win!!!?

-6-B for both are used

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-Place: Tokyo

-Range is 10 meters

-Win via K.O!!!

• Inconclusive: 0

Hard to say...

While Astraea has a massive hax advantage, they seem to be OoC as far as I see in the thread.

In terms of AP and range, they're about the same.

What's going for Mai is her immortal breaker ability which kills someone just by attacking them, ignoring Regenerationn (as seen with Fuzzies).

Can't vote yet as I don't know what's in character for Astraea. If those abilities are in-Character, going with her but if they're OoC, voting Mai.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
No.
We just discovered that Take can actually do 4 times the size of the 11 Teraton blast.
If the radius is four times bigger the feat isn't 4 times higher, it's 3,72*10^14 tons (372 teratons)

Ah shit. So they're actually going to change tier no matter if it's recalculated or not.

We'll just wait for someone to calc it. KE, not nuke. There is visible air pressure going upwards and there is a debris upside down in Ikaruga. I think it's High 6-A or something like that by eyeball.

We are fake :v

Serious tho can you calculate the one Gin mentioning? You can do it later since i believe Gin is sleeping right now.

Hax nonetheless. Also fear Hax too. He's so powerful that every time he moves, the laws of physics just bends and breaks. One of the most badass physics Had I've ever heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back