• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
The original thread got derailed to hell and back. Here was the original thread.

The basis of it was that Another Dimension is indeed the same as Magolor's home universe, rather than just a 4-A sized pocket dimension, and there was another argument that said realm is beyond time and space, as this is said before. Bottom line is that Magolor would return to an outlier. If only the former is true, Magolor returns to 3-A and Kirby's speed goes back to those crazy values. If the latter is true, Magolor goes to Low 2-C, is a natural resident of a realm beyond time and space, so would be immeasurable (if AD is beyond time and space, even without the AP upgrade, Crowned Magolor would be immeasurable), and given that he came back from a realm beyond time and space collapsing on him, base Magolor might have Mid-Godly to even High-Godly Regenerationn.

I'm neutral on it, btw.

I also wanted to ask why weren't Super Abilities scaled to Magolor before. But that can wait.

"I also wanted to ask why weren't Super Abilities scaled to Magolor before"

Because Kirby fights Magolor just fine without them. This specific part of the fight isn't suddenly an outlier.

Because he regenerated from it. Surviving something like that isn't anything less than a Godly regen, iirc.

The Everlasting said:

Because Kirby fights Magolor just fine without them. This specific part of the fight isn't suddenly an outlier.
???

You lost me. Isn't every part of the fight considered an outlier (if Magolor was tier 3)?

The real cal howard said:
Because he regenerated from it. Surviving something like that isn't anything less than a Godly regen, iirc.
Was it mantionedhow he survived it? Because it seems very vague.

And surviving something =/= regenerating from it.

He was unconscious and beaten to a pulp. Not to mention it's confirmed that he got caught in the destruction of Another Dimension.

Alright..well, he did look like a ghost, and was unconscious. I guess at least his body was destroyed.

I'm not sure about High-Godly. It doesn't really fit the definition. High-Godly = You are erased + All of reality erased.

In Magolor's case, unless it was implied that Magolor was erased along with reality and not simply destroyed, I'm against it.

The real cal howard said:
The Everlasting said:

???

You lost me. Isn't every part of the fight considered an outlier (if Magolor was tier 3)?
Exactly.

Kirby fights Magolor just fine without the Super Abilities. The Super Abilities aren't specifically Tier 3 because Kirby uses them against Magolor.

Would Kirby really have his crazy speed back?; Magolor's dimension is connected to Kirby's planet, so what's even the distance between there and a random place in Another Dimension?

@Efi. Only if the feat's tier 3 instead of tier 2 (and if the feat changes the tier in the first place). If it's tier 2, it becomes a feat that's immeasurable, and is an obvious outlier, though it'd give more proof to Kirby's time resistance.

@Ever. Actual questions. Hypothetically, if Goku didn't absorb the power of SSJG and was still fighting with Beerus in base, would that make tier 3 SSJG an outlier? If Darkspine Sonic fought ALWL and reverted to base, but Sonic could still win, would that make Darkspine being Low 2-C an outlier? If Mario used a power-up to beat Grand Star Bowser in SMG, but beat him like he did in SMG2, would that powerup being tier 3 become an outlier?

Reason I'm asking is because Super Abilities and Magolor would be like that, given that they're Kirby's version of SSJG or Darkspine. Plus it's confirmed that the Ultra Sword is what made the Master Crown go out of whack and take over Magolor, so I'm pretty sure Kirby canonically used Super Abilities to win the fight.

Ah, I got one that actually happened. MM!Link can beat Majora's 3 incarnations (no pun intended) without the Fierce Deity Mask just fine, but because the FDM is what you're supposed to use, that scales, while MM!Link doesn't.

"Ah, I got one that actually happened. MM!Link can beat Majora's 3 incarnations (no pun intended) without the Fierce Deity Mask just fine, but because the FDM is what you're supposed to use, that scales, while MM!Link doesn't."

That's because MM!Link doesn't fight Majora, only FD Link does.

@Cal

Better example.

Goku fighting Beerus in base, goes SSJG for a bit in the fight, but then still wins in base.

That is what this is... I think that's how the Super Abilities work anyway (Used briefly midway through the battle but not the beginning or the end).

Magolor's day yeeeees.

Guys, this is important, if magolor lives in a Extra-Dimensional tunnel Road beyond space and time that connects worlds, what the f*ck is on the other side?/which and how many worlds there are?

There are a lot of portals there, #WedontknownothingaboutAD

Alright so I'll just sum up my argument on why I think AD is the Extra-Dimensional road that keeps being mentioned plus one little extra piece of evidence that I recently found.

1. First off, Galacta Knight and his quote.

"This ancient swordsman is feared for his immense power. He is not a clone. He was awakened and brought here via an extra-dimensional road beyond the space-time continuum."
Now I connected that extra-dimensional road to being AD via the portal he was dragged through being identical to ones that lead to AD in RtDL. Star Dream also calls this an extra-dimensional road that can take people from any era in time.

2. Magolor's home is connected to Kirby's via an inter-dimensional road (which is implied to be AD). Which is why he needed a portal to get to Popstar. He was using the inter-dimensional road to get there.

3. The Lor is stated to be able to time-travel and we learn this information via a caption of a picture of Galacta Knight using AD to attack Kirby while looks like the Lor. I'll link to the Lor Starcutter page, which has the screenshot under "(Stated to be able to time travel and suggested to be)" You just have to scroll almost to the bottom.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Lor_Starcutter

4. This is a little shakier because I don't have the source of this, only the attack name and the wiki which is unhelpful. Take it or leave it because I don't know where I'd get scans for it.

The rift attack that Galacta Knight uses is called Time-Border Great Slash Flash according to WiKirby and a Japanese Guidebook. I don't know which of the two it is and it doesn't give a source, so I'd look into this one a little more before declaring it fact. Just thought I'd put it out there.

https://wikirby.com/wiki/Galacta_Knight#Kirby:_Planet_Robobot

kirby beats magolor who crated a dimension and survived it's explosion, kirby is still 4-A. Goku's clashes with beerus start destroying the universe because they both had godly auras and one was a GoD and never happens again in fights against goku black and g. frieza, UNDOUBTEDLY MULTIVERSAL!

where is the logic vsbattles wikia? WHERE DID YOU HIDE IT???

@Arceus we don't know the dimension's size, we can't assume that is the size of a universe.

Goku learned half way trought his fight against Beerus how to not destroy the universe with his punches, that's why it doesn't happen in later fights

Overlord775 said:
@Arceus when don't know the dimension's size, we can't assume that is the size of a universe.
Goku learned half way trought his fight against Beerus how to not destroy the universe with his punches, that's why it doesn't happen in later fights
Lol, tutorial of how do NOT destroy the universe with your punches, free, with beerus.

Ok, on topic, i truly believe its universe sized or bigger, well, you know, Extra-Dimensional tunnels always are weird, maybe we Will get more info about characteristics of AD ( i hate said name, kinda confusing) but se can't do anything until something happens, if more universes and higher dimensional planes start showing Up in kirby we should know then, maybe Next game.

While Kirby beating Magolor is still an outlier, Another Dimension is the size of a universe; "An ancient war machine that somehow drifted into this universe from another dimension. What a dream battle!" VS HR-D3 & "The most powerful warrior in the galaxy who somehow drifted into this universe from another dimension. What a dream battle!" VS Galacta Knight, both battles taking place in Another Dimension. Also the galaxies in that place are a thing.

Eficiente said:
While Kirby beating Magolor is still an outlier, Another Dimension is the size of a universe; "An ancient war machine that somehow drifted into this universe from another dimension. What a dream battle!" VS HR-D3 & "The most powerful warrior in the galaxy who somehow drifted into this universe from another dimension. What a dream battle!" VS Galacta Knight, both battles taking place in Another Dimension. Also the galaxies in that place are a thing.
>While Kirby beating Magolor is still an outlier.

Nuuuuu, Void is beyond everything else, and Kirby got amped by the friend heart, he should get a star allies key scaling to magolor.

Back