• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I honestly just wanted to put Magolor back to where he was before, nothing more really..

Well actually,you are even about to upgrade him, also i see star allies Kirby scaling aswell, because of Void of course.

ppl forgeting the fact that the dimnsion size dosent matter is kinda fun. here is the size of magolor's dimension and other feats. a universe is a whole concept that dosent matter the size is still something that is far beyond the concept of galaxies or nebulae. you call evey kirby feat an outlier even though Nintendo literally shoved the fact that kirby is universal in our faces like a thousand times already. but of course, everything is an outlier. do whatever you want from now on.

Arceus0x said:
ppl forgeting the fact that the dimnsion size dosent matter is kinda fun. here is the size of magolor's dimension and other feats. a universe is a whole concept that dosent matter the size is still something that is far beyond the concept of galaxies or nebulae. you call evey kirby feat an outlier even though Nintendo literally shoved the fact that kirby is universal in our faces like a thousand times already. but of course, everything is an outlier. do whatever you want from now on.
Most if not all of this was already discussed on the wiki and decided not to be multi galaxy level.

This thread is only about the size and nature of Another Dimension. Please keep it that way. Derailing it won't get it noticed and will most likely get it shut down.

I think that howard's evidence is enough proof to confirm a low 2-C magolor. And I also believe it scales to other characters.

EMagoIorSouI said:
Low 2-C is way out of their realm... It would be an even bigger outlier.
otlier, outlier and more oulier. EVERYTHING IN KIRBY IS APPERENTLY AN OUTLIER. just give kirby a low 2-C.

>Everything in Kriby is apparently an outlier.

If that were true, Kirby wouldn't be 4-A now would he? Just because we call a feat you want an outlier doesn't mean we are going to treat every feat an outlier. So not we won't give Kirby Low 2-C as it is in fact an outlier.

Arceus0x said:
EMagoIorSouI said:
Low 2-C is way out of their realm... It would be an even bigger outlier.
otlier, outlier and more oulier. EVERYTHING IN KIRBY IS APPERENTLY AN OUTLIER. just give kirby a low 2-C.
By scaling them to the only universal being in the entire series who is quite high above most other villains? Considering it as an outlier is very reasonable in my eyes.

Kirby low 2-C depends pretty much on Void Termina statements and feats on the future and next villains, before i was truly sentient of this being an outlier, but as time passes and more villains appear, im starting to rethink that, i don't say its not outlier, just im starting to wonder, now let It go, or i wait to see what happens, i think the powerscaling of star allies can get Kirby an upgrade, im also rethinking previous rejected feats.

By now, lets do NOT derail and talk only about magolor, then we talk.

Void Termina has some evidence of being possibly universe level, Marx made a small dimension with 52 galaxies, and Kirby fought Landia who also had the crown, so this isn't an outlier.

Yo, first post here. Sorry if this is a noob question but could someone identify the red circular objects that you pass by in Another Dimension as well as well as the black ball and disc that appears at the end of this video?:

https://youtu.be/4GLzqc_TkXQ?t=5m12s

I personally am a proponent of Another Dimension's collapse being a universe level feet as even if it's a tunnel, it could just as easily be bigger than Kirby's universe as it's likely that Another Dimension serves as a gateway to many more (Plus it's referred to as extra dimensional. Not if that counts for anything though). I feel like such possiblity is worthy of giving Magalor a 3-A/2-C high end with a 4-A low end which all depends on how you interpret it.

But that's just my opinion. As far as concrete evidence goes, I ask about the black ball with a disc in particular because it seems to resemble pictures of quasars, blazars, and general active galactic nuclei that I've seen. If it actually were such a thing rather than a generic black hole, wouldn't that mean Another Dimension has to at least be the size of a galaxy? Namely because I've read that that such objects tend to rest dead in the center of galaxies and if that were the case it'd put Magalor back at Tier 3.

As for the red balls I just want to know what they are. I'd call it a portal but they don't match any of the portal rifs that turn up in the game or series for that matter. And they don't look quite like black holes either since they're you know, not black.

Eseseso said:
Void Termina has some evidence of being possibly universe level, Marx made a small dimension with 52 galaxies, and Kirby fought Landia who also had the crown, so this isn't an outlier.
The reason we don't consider that as 3-B is because of the "galaxies" resembling nebulaes better.

@Animal35maker I think i can agree with that, also, high end 2-C? It wasn't low 2-C?

Alright look. Eficiente presented evidence that AD was Magolor's universe and he should be put back to his previous rating. I presented a statement or two that suggested that AD was above just a universe.

Even if those statements I presented were accepted, they wouldn't scale to anyone else because that's the highest feat by far that's been presented. Void wouldn't scale just because he's the toughest boss or anything like that.

What I'm saying is, don't get hyped for Low 2-C Kirby. It isn't going to happen. Best case scenario is that Magolor gets upgraded and becomes an outlier again.

- There'd be no problem with Marx Soul being Low 2-C if he really created the universe that collapses after his defeat, either.

- If that's true, then Nova's supernatural power is at least universe level, as Marx Soul created that universe with all its power.

- However, Nova's physical power is low enough for it to be stopped by a moon-sized sun and a moon.

- So, Nova's universe level supernatural power > Nova's moon level physical power.

- Marx is given only the former, and Marx Soul absorbs only that former.

- Yes, no problem with Kirby defeating Magolor, Marx Soul and other villains.

I hope that Kirby is a low 2-C, but I will be happy if just Magolor and Void Termin become low 2-c.

Can someone close this sad little thing? Azzy doesn't appear and probably isn't ok with it.

Edit: Oh, ok he's just busy.

Kirby71 said:
The reason we don't consider that as 3-B is because of the "galaxies" resembling nebulaes better.

@Animal35maker I think i can agree with that, also, high end 2-C? It wasn't low 2-C?
I was just stating my opinion on how to rank Magolor on his Another Dimension feat. Magolor got downgraded because Another Dimension's exact size isn't known. But the thing is that that logic can go both ways. As a gateway between many dimensions, it could just as as easily be a massive universal terminal connecting countless dimensions with Halcandra sitting on a far side from Popstar rather than just a narrow road. Especially since it's referred to as extra dimensional in the game.

That's why I felt it'd be fair to give Magalor a low end of 4A if it's interpreted as being small and a high end of either 3A or 2C if it's interpreted as being universe size or bigger. And for the record I didn't mean high 2-C. I just meant that a 3A or 2C ranking would be Magolor's high end for how you interpret the feat.

But again that's my opinion on the matter. And I am more than aware that I can't expect Kirby or anyone else to scale up to them if Magolor got upgraded. (I mean, I personally would scale a few specific characters to him including Kirby, but clearly that's not how things roll here so I am being reserved).

Speaking just on evidence regarding Another Dimension's size, I am currently asking whether or not the black ball disc you fight Magolor near is a form of active galactic nuclei or not because if it is then that means Another Dimension is at least the size of galaxy which would still warrant a Magalor upgrade.

how many "outliers" is kirby going to have? a game could state that kirby flat out survived the big bang, and this wiki would deem it fake.

One. Just one. Currently none as Magolor is 4-A. Out of the big four for Nintendo (Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, Kirby), it has the least amount of outliers.

I do think that there's enough evidence to upgrade Magolor in at least one way (Speed, regen, and/or AP), and I personally still think that Super Abilities scale even though that won't Ever be accepted (and I capitalized that E on purpose ovo), but base Kirby being tier 3, let alone tier 2, isn't gonna happen.

People seem to think we have something against Kirby when we blatantly don't. The guy who downgraded Kirby is a Kirby fan. Cal is a huge Kirby. I myself am buckling down to get back into the Genocidal Psychopath once again after 5 years.

Just because we call certain things ouliers does not mean we have something against the verse or that we will label every feat as an outlier.

You can love a verse and still properly downgrade it or disagree with an upgrade if anything that proves your not biased

The real cal howard said:
and I personally still think that Super Abilities scale even though that won't Ever be accepted (and I capitalized that E on purpose ovo)
Legit I actually agreed with that when it was first brought up a long time ago and I'm just using the arguments against it from back then lol.

I apologize for my outburst, but I disagree that Magolor's speed has to be buffed. I disagree about his power, but this site downright nails their speed and abilities.

You claimed that the Mirror World was the size of a universe, can you prove that?

There's actually something quite solid that would make Void scale from Magolor (No, it's not Void creating MC), but I fear it would just derail more the thread. Can I write it?

Btw, Base Kirby wouldn't scale, just when boosted by the heart lances.

if you all must know, i got that info from magolor on omniversal battle field. as for mirror world, I can find eveidence, but i will take a while.

We agreed that Dark Mind didn't make anything qualifiable with the Mirror World, but knowing the size of the place is likely useful for Cal.

Basically, thanks to some menu pause (I don't remember which now, but I'll find it), we know that Void was sealed inside the Nova heart thanks to four heroes in the heart of a Nova.

The word "heroes" seems to imply that whatever civilisation Void was fighting against was losing.

Said civilisation is implied to be the ancients by several elements:

The fact that Void was sealed inside the heart of a Nova.

The fact that the heart lances seems to be a technological weapon (maybe it's just me, but the heart lances gave the Sparkler thing a more technological vibe).

Hyness mentioning that they were sealed away by people who technology.

This would already be almost enough (the ancients are the most technologically advanced guys in the Kirby verse), and it's unlikely that it was the Haltmann company as Void was stated to have lived eons.

But there's one more thing: VT creating a (probably fake) Master Crown.

I personally don't think he's creating the real thing, but that doesn't matter. The important thing is that VT actually knows the design of the MC and he's actually using it as a weapon. And he actually summons the MC twice (look at the "hilt" of the swords he uses in his first phase).

He couldn't have known how it looked like without seeing it.

There could be something wrong, this was just an idea that I had. (Btw, I'm using the Ita version for the hero thing, I don't know if the Eng one references it as well).

TriforcePower1 said:
Basically, thanks to some menu pause (I don't remember which now, but I'll find it), we know that Void was sealed inside the Nova heart thanks to four heroes in the heart of a Nova.
The word "heroes" seems to imply that whatever civilisation Void was fighting against was losing.

Said civilisation is implied to be the ancients by several elements:

The fact that Void was sealed inside the heart of a Nova.

The fact that the heart lances seems to be a technological weapon (maybe it's just me, but the heart lances gave the Sparkler thing a more technological vibe).

Hyness mentioning that they were sealed away by people who technology.

This would already be almost enough (the ancients are the most technologically advanced guys in the Kirby verse), and it's unlikely that it was the Haltmann company as Void was stated to have lived eons.

But there's one more thing: VT creating a (probably fake) Master Crown.

I personally don't think he's creating the real thing, but that doesn't matter. The important thing is that VT actually knows the design of the MC and he's actually using it as a weapon. And he actually summons the MC twice (look at the "hilt" of the swords he uses in his first phase).

He couldn't have known how it looked like without seeing it.

There could be something wrong, this was just an idea that I had. (Btw, I'm using the Ita version for the hero thing, I don't know if the Eng one references it as well).
>Void was surely losing.

For me is more like, they couldn't stand a chance so used the best warriors+sealing, as galacta Knight.

>MC Void created maybe is fake.

Maybe not, remember magolor said those artifacts were made using an increidible power, possibly part of the source of power was from Void.

And yet remember both, you and me's arguments are still assumptions.

>Void was surely losing.

For me is more like, they couldn't stand a chance so used the best warriors+sealing, as galacta Knight.

I meant that the ancients were losing. I'm not English, so I didn't know how to write.

Back