• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magolor Strikes Back (Upgrades & fancy stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
The Upgrades

Magolor Soul

Repeating what I said in this thread;

Magolor, the game and Satoshi Ishida (this guy) describe the Master Crown as a thing with infinite power (ÒéÇÒüÆÒéô = infinite, þäíÚÖÉ = infinite).

(As a side note; When Magolor puts on the crown and transforms this theme sounds, only stopping when Magolor retires.)

Unlike infinite power Kirby, it's reasonable to believe that Magolor Soul was built to have that power as he shows feats at a similar level.

Reject Magolor Soul being High 3-A only because Kirby doesn't have infinite power seems inappropriate. Especially considering how Kirby's own claims didn't come until 2 games later.

Master Crown Magolor/Magolor EX
When the crown possess him he gained the full power of this one, however Magolor planned to control the universe before that.

Magolor just talks about having some sort of authority in the universe here and here, later showing control over Another Dimension which can be assumed to be the type of authority to which he referred. And then there is this Miiverse talking about Magolor "planning to use its limitless power to seize control of the entire universe", again no Soul form in that.

I suggest upgrading him from 3-B to "3-B, likely/possibly 3-A" in that state.

Base Magolor
He's tier is Unknow even if he is capable of harming Kirby in a race. I promise to upgrade him to "5-A, likely 4-A".

5-A scaling from Knuckle Joe, 4-A comes from his gear being slightly superior to those of Drawcia in Team Kirby Clash Deluxe, which would affect his AP and dura.

The fancy stuff
You defeat Magolor, his body begins to explode until there is nothing besides the crown, and the crown regenerates the soul of Magolor. Just the crownMagolor's regen

I don't know what type of Regenerationn is that.

The Master Crow should have Powers and Abilities, such as Healing and Possession, and durability at the same level of of its AP.

Magolor should have Pocket Reality Manipulation for manipulating Another Dimension, and Mind Control for taking control of the Doormers there.

While the Lor Starcutter should be able to fight alone, this attack clearly shows Magolor having Telekinesis.

Air Manipulation as shown here.

Weapon Mastery for using 2 swords at a the same time.

Durability Negation via his black hole and this attack.

Non-Corporeal & Type 7 Immortality in his Soul form.

The Lor Starcutter should also be part of his equipment in his Master Crown Magolor/Magolor EX key. By having this he should access all of its abilities, including Time Travel.

His weakness in that key, "No longer entirely sane", seems to be invented.

I can accept all of the "fancy stuff", minus non-corporeality, type 7 immortality, the loss of that weakness (though should say "under control of the Master Crown"), and that regen would be High-Mid. I can also except Base Magolor and Magolor EX (in fact, anything involving Multi Galaxy should have a +). I can't accept Soul though. Hyperbole and unbacked, though my mind can be changed...maybe

Okey. What makes us think that Master Crown Magolor/Magolor EX is influenced in some way by the crown? ("Under my Control" isn't the crown, but Maglor's intention to rule considering the original name [µö»ÚàìÒüùÒüªÒéóÒé▓Òâ½Òâ¿Òé®])

I will ask Azathoth to give input here.

Most of the added abilities seem fine, minus being non-corporeal, which he doesn't display.

Scaling base Magolor to low-tier enemies and his gear to more notable characters also seems fine.

"Infinite power" is extremely hyperbolic.

@Azzy Thank you. Once Cal responds that and the profiles are edited this thread can be closed.

Also does anyone remember this?

So does anybody want to apply the accepted changes?

Which profiles should be edited, and do any of them need to be temporarily unlocked?

Okey. Since Kirby has that power maybe we should mention in his profile the abilities that generate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back