• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magolor vs Danny Phantom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phase 1 & EX Magolor vs Season 3 Danny Phantom

4-A versions used (so both scale far above 16.88 exafoe)

No Ecto-Skeleton Suit for Danny.

Speed Equalized.

Location is Amity Park

SBA

I hope to God this isn't a stomp in Danny Phantom's favor, these guys were both a big part of my childhood.

Master Crown Victim:

Danny Phantom:

Incon:

Last edited:
Also I find it funny that the two characters you put Danny up against also have 2-C keys which is potentially what Danny will be upgraded to.

So what does this character do for battle?
Large black holes that have multi-stellar LS, ranged spam, flipping the battlefield upside down, to name a few.

He also has mind manip that worked on 50 creatures at once but that means little when Danny has layered mind resistance.

Large black holes that have multi-stellar LS, ranged spam, flipping the battlefield upside down, to name a few.
Danny Phantom ghosts can make themselves unaffected by gravity so he could potentially avoid them but if he doesn't, those black holes are GG. Flipping the battlefield could definitely confuse Danny for a time which could allow Magolor to capitalize.

We at least know that Magolor can touch/hurt Danny since he has NPI.
Like you pointed out, Mag can touch and harm Danny due to NPI but I want to point out, DP ghosts have 2 types of intangibility the have natural spirit based intangibility in there natural state and while they have a manifested form their bodies are comprised of ectoplasm, Magolor can 100% effect Danny in these states going off his NPI description, however, while in a solid form Danny's main method of intangibility is one that allows him to phase even through ectoplasmic energy attacks that can hit ghosts in there natural state, requiring other ghosts to tune their energy to that level to hit him.

Danny Phantom ghosts can make themselves unaffected by gravity so he could potentially avoid them but if he doesn't, those black holes are GG. Flipping the battlefield could definitely confuse Danny for a time which could allow Magolor to capitalize.
True. I also should mention that Magolor has power null, plus this 5-star shield that Kirby's normal copy abilities (that could hurt Magolor's body) couldn't even hope to break until he pulled out Super abilities.

He can also teleport himself and others across the battlefield, which with his NPI could further mess Danny up.
Like you pointed out, Mag can touch and harm Danny due to NPI but I want to point out, DP ghosts have 2 types of intangibility the have natural spirit based intangibility in there natural state and while they have a manifested form their bodies are comprised of ectoplasm, Magolor can 100% effect Danny in these states going off his NPI description, however, while in a solid form Danny's main method of intangibility is one that allows him to phase even through ectoplasmic energy attacks that can hit ghosts in there natural state, requiring other ghosts to tune their energy to that level to hit him.
Interesting.

So Magolor's best bet would be ranged spam (which he has a lot of), flipping the battlefield, and dunking on Danny with a Black Hole.

Danny, if I had to guess, would be capable of winning through possession or the Ghostly Wail.

If they both become 2-C then this becomes a real hax battle since Magolor's 2-C keys bring a lot more to the table.

True. I also should mention that Magolor has power null, plus this 5-star shield that Kirby's normal copy abilities (that could hurt Magolor's body) couldn't even hope to break until he pulled out Super abilities.
Is the power null layered? Because Danny's resistances are 4-D and he has some resistance to power null. Shield sounds helpful.
He can also teleport himself and others across the battlefield, which with his NPI could further mess Danny up.
Teleportation would help him avoid Danny's attacks as well.
So Magolor's best bet would be ranged spam (which he has a lot of), flipping the battlefield, and dunking on Danny with a Black Hole.

Danny, if I had to guess, would be capable of winning through possession or the Ghostly Wail.
Pretty much, yeah. I'd say Magolor might have the higher chance at winning in the beginning of the fight.

Is the power null layered? Because Danny's resistances are 4-D and he has some resistance to power null. Shield sounds helpful.
Sadly Kirby doesn't have anything that's 4-D, so no power null I guess.
Teleportation would help him avoid Danny's attacks as well.

Pretty much, yeah. I'd say Magolor might have the higher chance at winning in the beginning of the fight.
Yeah, and Magolor isn't exactly one to **** around in Phase 1, dude begins with spamming and teleporting right out the gate, with Black Hole attacks following right after. He can also deflect Danny's projectiles with his 5-star shield and summon enemies to distract Danny via portals.

Leaning Magolor right now FRA (yes Danny may be 2-C soon, but Magolor's 2-C scales to 16 universes and his 2-C keys give him a lot more hax).

Last edited:
Flipping the battlefield upside down is done by the next form of Magolor, not this one.

Well, idk how do they compare stats wise. Magolor one-shotted Landia, whose at that same numbers, and then Magolor amped himself a bit further for his EX form, how well would he do like this?

Well, idk how do they compare stats wise. Magolor one-shotted Landia, whose at that same numbers, and then Magolor amped himself a bit further for his EX form, how well would he do like this?
Speed is equalized, but Danny Phantom > reality gauntlet, as he destroyed gems which endured the gauntlet's blasts and it was said that the gauntlet only possibly could take him down.

So he also scales above baseline for that calc but it seems that Magolor scales higher.

Speed is equalized, but Danny Phantom > reality gauntlet, as he destroyed gems which endured the gauntlet's blasts and it was said that the gauntlet only possibly could take him down.

So he also scales above baseline for that calc but it seems that Magolor scales higher.
Actually, just a friendly reminder, Danny is like 4x stronger than that starry sky feat in this key

Actually, just a friendly reminder, Danny is like 4x stronger than that starry sky feat in this key
Just checked the profile, you're right.

So they should be about equal in AP since Magolor also scales vastly above the 4-A feat for Efi's reasoning.

Idk how Magolor can cover 2 types of Intangibility. He can affect characters in Ghost form (Like himself), which has intangibility, but when they use a move that makes them even more intangiable, nobody can tough them like that.

Idk how Magolor can cover 2 types of Intangibility. He can affect characters in Ghost form (Like himself), which has intangibility, but when they use a move that makes them even more intangiable, nobody can tough them like that.
Well while it's his more frequently used intangibility method, it's not like Danny spams it for long periods of time. He usually activates it phases through the incoming attacks the deactivates it.

Well while it's his more frequently used intangibility method, it's not like Danny spams it for long periods of time. He usually activates it phases through the incoming attacks the deactivates it.
Not sure how it'd work against a Black Hole that utterly outclasses him in LS.

Not sure how it'd work against a Black Hole that utterly outclasses him in LS.
Unless the black hole can suck up matter with his level of intangibility active I don't think it matters if it outclassed his lifting strength since he's not physical at that time. I also mentioned ghosts can make themselves unaffected by the affects of gravity (It's on their resistance section of the Ghost Physiology page) so Danny can potentially avoid it through certain means.

Unless the black hole can suck up matter with his level of intangibility active I don't think it matters if it outclassed his lifting strength since he's not physical at that time. I also mentioned ghosts can make themselves unaffected by the affects of gravity (It's on their resistance section of the Ghost Physiology page) so Danny can potentially avoid it through certain means.
Fair point.

I'm just remembering, the multi-stellar LS for the Black Hole is for the key key too, not this form (as his profile points out).

WELP, now that Danny boi is getting 2-C upgrades, once that goes through I'll change this to 2-C Season 3 Danny vs either post-Epilogue Magolor or Magolor Soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back