• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magic: The Gathering | Tier 1 Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to definitely see scans about this at this point.

Because the wiki didn't exactly convince me.

Which is not superior, at best it means that it's the space time of a multiverse.
That would make it superior yes, Bayonetta's cosmology is the same way with the Ginnungagap encompassing the 2-A multiverse and being considered Low 1-C because of it. A Time Stream encompasses an infinite multiverse and the Blind Eternities that are between each plane in the multiverse, therefore the Time Stream would be one level above whatever we consider the dimensionality of the multiverses and blind eternities

Then take the infinite number of time streams that exist into consideration

And god tiers like the Ur Dragon transcend that

Last edited:
Huh, what a surprise.
Never thought that you will be upgrading a non chinamen verse.
With all of those scan, 11-D is viable.

I put that into the Planes section already.
I see...

Well, it's a bit confusing if you ask me...

If you want I can help, and I can do the things like in this order.

1 - Terminology (You explain what X word means)

2 - Baseline Universe (Low 2-C with High 3-A space)

3 - Amount of Timelines (2-A)

4 - Multiverse (1-C - 7D)

5 - Powerstones (1-C - 8D)

6 - Planes (1-C - 9D)

7 - Blind Eternities (High 1-C - 10D)

8 - Timestream (High 1-C - 11D)

Trust me, it'll be far clearer like this.

I get what you are saying, but that's not how Cosmology is organized.

Firstly Powerstones are literally stones, you can hold one in your hand, it's just they have infinite spaces within them and can contain Worlds/Planes within Worlds/Planes in a recursive loop. And no their not lower dimensional, you can theoretically go inside of one, they where just made to be paradoxical.

Secondly, there are no Baseline Universes, Planes are the only Universes that exist, some of them contain other Planes, but in general, any Plane can contain a Powerstone. So on a 3D scale, all Planes are High 3-A, capable of having infinite fractal geometry, and dimensionally they would scale above the recursive 7D Worlds inside of Powerstones.

The Multiverse is stated to be a greater infinity in comparison to all of that.

The Blind Eternities encompass, separate, and views the Multiverse as an Illusion & Dream. It's infinite, can't be crossed even moving at an infinite speed, and is outside of time, space, and conventional concepts including distance and direction.

Well... If High 3-A ain't a thing I suppose that it's fine.

Does this mean that even the High 3-A guys get upgraded to Tier 1?

Yknow, I'm just remembering the fact that fodder mages that can manipulate the blind Eternities are a thing...

Also would chandra be tier 1 with Ghostfire since it comes directly from Ugin?

Expanding more on the spaces within powerstones, it is stated that they are infinite, unable to be reached from either the inside or the outside. As such even a fragment of a powerstones contains its own spae and dimensions, this allows one to create concentric spheres, nested stacks of matter within even small powerstones. Mind you, matter alone is all that it takes to create a world within a powerstone, as stated in one of the quotes above. This means a singular powerstone, or even a fragment of one could contain worlds, within worlds, within worlds recursively.
this is simply reaching for something that is not there and not stated
Aside that, everything else is fine. they have a solid 7-D statement which would be 1-C.
The blind eternities would have been possibly 1-A, but now they will be 8-D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back