• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No, it doesn't. The weight reduction of attacks is for AP while gravity manipulation is for LS type of stuff.
I mean to say that he can increase his striking strength via increasing gravity which would make the attack far powerful which in turn raising the scale of multiplier needed to surpass it.

Edit: For example he raise his attack to 10000x than normal while reduce the weight of Sid attack. Or does it seem unquantifiable to calculate that?

I mean to say that he can increase his striking strength via increasing gravity which would make the attack far powerful which in turn raising the scale of multiplier needed to surpass it. Or does it seem unquantifiable to calculate that?
If you're asking, can Rifis increase his own strength with the multiplier he used to decrease Sid's strength, then no, I don't think he can. Hopefully, I'm not confusing anything. From the way it's portrayed, his own strength increase isn't stated to increase as much as he downgrades other people. However, I don't think it's impossible to argue it. also if I'm understanding your method correctly, then Sid will be in tier 5 lmao

If you're asking, can Rifis increase his own strength with the multiplier he used to decrease Sid's strength, then no, I don't think he can. Hopefully, I'm not confusing anything. From the way it's portrayed, his own strength increase isn't stated to increase as much as he downgrades other people. However, I don't think it's impossible to argue it. also if I'm understanding your method correctly, then Sid will be in tier 5 lmao
Yeah, to get tier 5 from single multiplier of tier 7 is really crazy. In fact, if we accepted it, it would be the highest multiplier to exist in this wiki if I am not mistaken

Damn it, Let go try that
Sounds awesome but I would rather we hold off. I will seriously consider this in the future if we get more information in later volumes relating to Sir Sid's strength. For now Country level sounds fine IMO. Consistent with ancient dragons being capable of destroying countries.

Yes, I agree. However, Fairy Gods are mentioned to exist. I really wouldn't be surprised if the verse can be in tier 5. Though I'm most excited about hax. They are really often hyped up. Conceptual Manipulation and Law Manipulation are both really crazy and would be awesome if introduced.

Turns out there are currently 5 volumes in Japanese. Sadly, the translation for Volume 4 hasn't been announced for J-Novel, however, there is this on their Twitter:

Look like they will be announcing new series on the 9th of September. I really hope Volume 4 is included and HOPEFULLY Rokuaka (Akashic Records of Bastard Magic Instructor) gets announced too.

Sadly, nothing special was announced. Will have to wait for their New York announcements in some kind of event, I think they have something planned there. But yeah, in the stream only some boring stuff like "Reincarnated as an apple" was announced lol
Kind of disappointing. But apparently, Volume 4 is slowly getting translated for Magic Knight on the J-Novel website chapter by chapter. I will just wait for the full Volume translation though.

Just asking, why do you use 100 joules for the calculation of the multiplier? I don’t think anything prevent you from using below average human that is 40 joules? Considering Sir Owl did diminish Sid strength approach zero, I think it justified to use that value. Also, why is Sir Sid likely Massively Hypersonic+? Since the calculation already been evaluate, he should be solid Massively Hypersonic+. I mean, even Sir Owl is solid for that speed.

I use 100j because it's the highest for an average human. It's a bit safer. Even if I used less I don't think the tiering would change so I don't see a point tbh.
As for speed, yeah, likely should be removed. If you are allowed to do that without the CRT then I would, but IDK and I'm too lazy to make a thread just for that.

Actually, wait. Either I messed something up or using 40j instead of 100j puts Sir Sid in...Multi-Continent level.
I don’t think there wrong with that, change the number which already 2.5x lower than 100 joules would resulted on that amount of value. But like you said, better use safe value for now.

On different note, it make you wonder how strong is Arthur’s since he fight Dual-wield Sid and even destroy one of the blade.

I don’t think there wrong with that, change the number which already 2.5x lower than 100 joules would resulted on that amount of value. But like you said, better use safe value for now.
actually, I have author statements that can get Sid to 29.55 Exatons, extremely high into Multi-Continent level, almost moon level
On different note, it make you wonder how strong is Arthur’s since he fight Dual-wield Sid and even destroy one of the blade.
My prediction is they are equal; however, Sid simply gave up his life.

Let's talk about more things that could happen. I think everything is building up for a massive finale for Volume 5. Slowly but surely, Endea is being built up with Flora scheming for her. The reason I think the big showdown is going to happen in Volume 5 is due to the Japanese cover for it having both Sir Sid and Alma extremely injured. What I hope the story unravels:
-Mystery as to why Sid was killed by Arthur
-Endea's past
-Floras ultimate goal
-The power behind light God and dark God, both opposite forces. Maybe powerful enough to destroy stars, if not universes, and even more powerful if they might have been split into two a long time ago?
-How powerful Sir Sid truly is (Still don't think his peak is revealed)

Probably Alma's long-lost twin who got shafted, maybe accidentally. Or could be Flora lied to her and made her think she got shafted.

Probably Alma's long-lost twin who got shafted, maybe accidentally. Or could be Flora lied to her and made her think she got shafted.
Being honest that sound weird for some reason. Not impossible, but I think maybe she might connect to homunculus. This is considering that the story heavily derived from the story of King Arthur.

I mean, I guess it would be. It's essentially Flora grooming Endea to hate Alma and made it so she wants to rule over everyone. Or maybe Flora just uses Endea and will betray her for her own benefit. I feel like Endea is going to HEAVILY lose, like get destroyed by either Alma or Sid and when she sees Flora, thinking she will help, she gets backstabbed.

I mean, I guess it would be. It's essentially Flora grooming Endea to hate Alma and made it so she wants to rule over everyone. Or maybe Flora just uses Endea and will betray her for her own benefit. I feel like Endea is going to HEAVILY lose, like get destroyed by either Alma or Sid and when she sees Flora, thinking she will help, she gets backstabbed.
When I think back, she might just be the witch Morgana Le Fray considering her personality. There must be reason for why she serve Endea. Maybe something related to either the Fairy Gods or King Arthur himself.

When I think back, she might just be the witch Morgana Le Fray considering her personality. There must be reason for why she serve Endea. Maybe something related to either the Fairy Gods or King Arthur himself.
I don't know anything about Morgana Le Fray but I think you might be on to something. What's interesting is that Endea knows about Sir Sid, and even wishes for him to be her Knight, instead of serving Alma. Would be cool if Flora did have connections to Arthur in some way. sir Sid did say Arthur was tricked by women so maybe flora tricked him in the past lol

So, since we know fairy swords, and fairies in general, are concepts, what Conceptual Manipulation would they receive for being able to destroy each other? I was thinking type 3, that sounds like it fits the requirements. Then again, I know nothing about Conceptual Manipulation and good examples of it lol
Or would they just be considered Abstract Existence type of beings?

So, since we know fairy swords, and fairies in general, are concepts, what Conceptual Manipulation would they receive for being able to destroy each other? I was thinking type 3, that sounds like it fits the requirements. Then again, I know nothing about Conceptual Manipulation and good examples of it lol
Or would they just be considered Abstract Existence type of beings?
I am not sure whether we can treat fairy as abstract existence. I mean, even if we did, it seem more like AE 2 unless I mistaken something. Also, for magic in general, it would seem to be at least CM 2 since rather than an idea, they are part of creation.

I am not sure whether we can treat fairy as abstract existence. I mean, even if we did, it seem more like AE 2 unless I mistaken something. Also, for magic in general, it would seem to be at least CM 2 since rather than an idea, they are part of creation.
Yeah, just checked. AE 2 works for them. And as for CM I still can't really decide. Though I guess if you say CM 2 then that works.

I finally finish reading volume 4. It quite good and quite intense as this will definitely heavily affect the upcoming volumes. Though, I feel like the pace of the story is too fast. Maybe it just me considering all events that transpire, conclude very fast make it look like that. Now, should we make profile for Endea?

Last edited:
Yeah, I just finished reading Volume 4. I can start making a profile for her. She is easily Country level and has some good Ice abilities.

Also, Sid is extremely based. 10/10 definitely think he's a feminist. And it seems like the real enemy in the series is the patriarchy

Lmao I think everyone just cares about Sid the most so almost everyone gets forgotten. I guess I will add CM2 to her profile and anyone who is missing it.

Yeah, I do. She looks the same as Alma and has an obvious reason to hate her, one that wouldn't be possible if she wasn't related to King Auld.
I do think so but it’s weird that she been completely denied like that and then kept to the Dachnesia kingdom. The fact that she is her twin sister make it seem that they came form a single mother. The only logic from that is she somehow is cursed and the king had no other way but to remove her or something but couldn’t do it for some reason. I also consider about other possibility that she a clone connected to Alma created by Flora and then her memory being manipulate by her? This isn’t far fetch with how much knowledgeable and good Flora is with magic in particular ancient and forbidden magic.

I do think so but it’s weird that she been completely denied like that and then kept to the Dachnesia kingdom. The fact that she is her twin sister make it seem that they came form a single mother. The only logic from that is she somehow is cursed and the king had no other way but to remove her or something but couldn’t do it for some reason. I also consider about other possibility that she a clone connected to Alma created by Flora and then her memory being manipulate by her? This isn’t far fetch with how much knowledgeable and good Flora is with magic in particular ancient and forbidden magic.
I also wouldn't be surprised Flora just kidnapped her as a baby and fed her lies, like a Rapunzel situation lol. As for fake memories, I had a similar thought to cloning, but instead she just makes a doll that looks like Alma.

31915.jpg

Last edited:
Actually, I just noticed. Do you think The Dragon should receive Death Manipulation or at least Sleep Manipulation? It's stated that people who get hit by Stun Slaughter enter an eternal slumber. On one hand, this could be meant literally, as in sleeping. Or, could be flowery language actually meaning they die.

Back