• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

StorytellingDemonKing

God Universes
He/Him
Oh boy. There is a lot of help I need so if anyone who has read at least the first novel or has free time could help, that would be great.

Anyway here is a blog for 3 characters that I want to add:

The thing is, I don't really know how this wiki works which is why I'm making this CRT just to not mess something up. Help with justifications, upload images, proper profile creation and stuff like that is needed. Supposedly you need to have some code for official profiles which I don't know how to write. Like, at all.

And the current ratings are based off of a random thread and quick calculation, so here is a blog which needs to be evaluated:

So yeah, any help and tips is needed.

Biggest issues(IMO): Wording of attack and abilities. Sir Sid's lightning step is done by me but I don't know how to word the 2 other abilities.

Quote regarding Lightning Legs:
“Lightning Legs,” Sid said, and the dragon roared in agony. Countless slashes from his half-open right hand carved the dragon’s legs, chest, and abdomen into a mess. A shock, like it had just been hit by a thunderbolt, ran through the dragon’s body and a shower of red burst from its wounds. Without a moment’s hesitation, another bolt of lightning ran along the dragon’s back, and Sid moved at breakneck speed on top of it, cutting deeply into the dragon’s flesh. All the while, the speed and power of Sid’s strikes and steps increased without limit.

Hitsuji, Taro. Magic Knight of the Old Ways: Volume 1 (pp. 170-171). J-Novel Club. Kindle Edition.

Quote regarding Heavens Song:
“Heaven’s Song,” Sid said as a deafening thunderclap rang out for miles. Sid had gone through the dragon and was now standing behind it, posed with his right arm extended. Meanwhile, the dragon’s huge frame had stopped moving. For a moment, there was silence and everyone watched with bated breath. Before long, the dragon’s body split down the middle. Following the line that Sid had drawn from its head to its tail, the dragon’s body separated in half. It had been carved into two mounds of flesh that hit the ground hard with their tremendous weight, and at the same time, turned into a huge amount of black mist that quickly disappeared.

Hitsuji, Taro. Magic Knight of the Old Ways: Volume 1 (pp. 174-175). J-Novel Club. Kindle Edition.
So yeah, what's the best way to word these abilities?

There is probably a lot more issues that need to be solved(scans, better justifications, images) but this is it for now, I guess. also I know this is a bad crt plz no bully :(

Last edited:
Also if anyone is wondering the profiles are only made based on volume 1 stuff since thats the only official translated volume. So shouldn't take long to catch up if interested.

And I also added images of the characters since I found out how to.

Fun fact: The author also wrote Akashic Records Of Bastard Magic Instructor. So if anyone liked that then you should check this out.

Added the necessary links for Sir Sid, now I will add stuff to Alvin and the Dragon. Would be great if someone can check out and see if it's enough for justifications, I guess. this definitely isn't meant to be a bump or anything

Also if anyone is wondering the profiles are only made based on volume 1 stuff since thats the only official translated volume. So shouldn't take long to catch up if interested.

And I also added images of the characters since I found out how to.

Fun fact: The author also wrote Akashic Records Of Bastard Magic Instructor. So if anyone liked that then you should check this out.
Oh, i did hear about that. Also, never thought Alvin is a male
Regarding Sid abilty, I think it is reactive power level. I also think it could also be heat manipulation since his attack seem to scorch the dragon body.

Added Reactive Evolution to Sir Sid as you suggested and I also added Statistics Amplification to Alvin via "Gale"(though should probably expand upon it since he also has Will)

Added Reactive Evolution to Sir Sid as you suggested and I also added Statistics Amplification to Alvin via "Gale"(though should probably expand upon it since he also has Will)
I think you can also add Accelerate Development to him via Lightning step. Unless, I am mistaken something, Heaven’s song seem to ignore conventional durability with how he easily slice through the durable skin of the dragon.

I think you can also add Accelerate Development to him via Lightning step. Unless, I am mistaken something, Heaven’s song seem to ignore conventional durability with how he easily slice through the durable skin of the dragon.
I will check and see what Accelerate Development means but sure that sounds like it could work. And I don't think it's a form of dura neg, just increased strength.

I will check and see what Accelerate Development means but sure that sounds like it could work. And I don't think it's a form of dura neg, just increased strength.
No I mean, It seem to ignore conventional durability similar to how it easy to cut using heated knife then using normal knife. of course that is assuming if he indeed make concentrate heat blade using his lightning.

When I read back again, I don’t exactly feel like it accelerate developement since it by magic (unless I mistaken on how AD work). That being said, he does seem talented based on profile so I think he could get faster by training so there that...

No I mean, It seem to ignore conventional durability similar to how it easy to cut using heated knife then using normal knife. of course that is assuming if he indeed make concentrate heat blade using his lightning.
I think Heaven's song just allows him to increase his range. Though it could be durability negation and could be added as "possibly" I think it's safer so assume it allows him to kill giant enemies in a single slash.

When I read back again, I don’t exactly feel like it accelerate developement since it by magic (unless I mistaken on how AD work). That being said, he does seem talented based on profile so I think he could get faster by training so there that...
I couldn't find Accelerated Development, but just Reactive Power Level. I have it added and I think it fits Sir Sid in this context.

I couldn't find Accelerated Development, but just Reactive Power Level. I have it added and I think it fits Sir Sid in this context.
But I don’t feel it necessary unless he being shown to be genius at training or similar

But I don’t feel it necessary unless he being shown to be genius at training or similar
Oh ok thanks. Yeah, I don't think it's necessary. I think that lacks context. Maybe I can add it to Alvin since he could train faster than his other classmates, but idk.

Added limited Wind Manipulation for The Dragon since he could create tornados with the swing of his tail. Also finished adding all the necessary scans.

I think all that left is for the 8-A calculation to be accepted by a calc member.(though I dont know where or who to ask for this) Oh and for a staff to check if the profiles are well made and formatted.

Should I make a verse page blog to see how it looks too?

Alright, so here is a blog for the verse page prototype, I think it looks good.

So, all that's left is for someone to evaluate the calc and see if it's viable, or discuss it more if needed. And for someone knowledgeable on profile stuff or maybe staff to evaluate how the profiles look and if they fit the criteria. The most worrisome part for me is the whole code thingy. I don't know how to add it or if it's even necessary.

This calculation seems to have been accepted so it can be used. 8-A God-tiers. Nice.

All that's left is for the profiles to be looked at and see if they fit the criteria. Hopefully a staff member could do that. Don't know who to ask though or should we wait till someone stumbles upon this thread?

Scans needed for acorbatics and Regen, especially the latter. Some more scans needed throughout in other sections. Also formatting issues, but other than seems fine

Scans needed for acorbatics and Regen, especially the latter. Some more scans needed throughout in other sections. Also formatting issues, but other than seems fine
Hmm, I will try to see what I can do about acrobatics. And we know that magic knights can have regenerative abilities. After the fight with Jeeza Sir Sid was unharmed and seemingly healed but its not outright stated.

It's a bit harder to find the precise quotes when he fought the dragon but we also know he can fight an entire army and move through it, even doing somersaults. Would this qualify?

Created a sandbox for Sir Sid. I think it looks pretty good. Should I create separate sandboxes for Alvin and The Dragon or should I add them bellow Sir Sid like in the blog? I plan to remove the blog post btw.

Acrobatics works.

As for Regen.. if it was implied he healed within a short period of time, that could work then. Also Regen should likely be high-low

A few formatting issues, but I can fix that later once you publish it. Can't edit blogs oof

Changed it to High Low in the sandbox. Btw should I already post at least Sir Sids profile so you fix the issues you mentioned?

Back