• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright so are they good to be published? Though I can't decide if I should name Alvin's profile "Alvin Noll Calvania"(fake name) or "Alma Noll Calvania"(real name). On one hand Alma is the real name but on the other it's also a small spoiler.

Alright so I have created the pages for those two:

Added that. I also informed Ant since he asked me to when the profile for The Dragon is created. Mentioned also Alvin's. This is probably so they don't get deleted accidentally.

I think the last thing we have left is the verse page. Here is a sandbox, sir sid is already linked:

I also added Alma's and The Dragons link in the sandbox I sent above. If it's well formatted then I think it could be added as a verse page.

Yeah. I think all thats left is for Sir Sids speed calculation to be evaluated. I already posted it in calculation evaluation thread but maybe I should ask a calc group member? It's practically the only thing that's left to do.

Back