• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magic Knight Of The Old Ways

Proposing conceptual manipulation type 2 for everyone who can manipulate their mana and fairies in this verse, since fairies are beings that come from when a mana possesses a form and willpower, and fairies are stated to be conceptual in nature, and it's power is also stated to be concepts.

And possibly resistance to conceptual manipulation/ or resistance negation? Since it was stated that you can only counter fairy sword with another fairy sword and mana

And resistance to memory manipulation for Sir Sid and possibly resistance to mind manipulation, paralysis inducement, pain manipulation and fear manipulation (Upscaling to Alma in both physical and mental)

Last edited:
Proposing conceptual manipulation for everyone who can manipulate their mana and fairies in this verse, since fairies are beings that come from when a mana possesses a form and willpower, and fairies are stated to be conceptual in nature, and it's power is also stated to be concepts.
Yeah, I do discuss with @StorytellingDemonKing about this before. They definitely should have conceptual manipulation and presumably type 2 of it.
And possibly resistance to conceptual manipulation as well? Since it was stated that you can only counter fairy sword with another fairy sword and mana
Unsure about this. I guess it could be resistance but I don’t know
And resistance to mind manipulation for Sir Sid and possibly resistance to paralysis inducement, pain manipulation and fear manipulation (There is no actual evidence for this but the MC here has seemingly faught countless of dragons before and has strong willpower it's mostly how alma able to resist it since according to the narrator the dragon roar shattered the minds of the weak)
UpScaling from Alma, right? Yeah, he should be comparable or direct superior to her.

Anyway, I think you should tell @StorytellingDemonKing about this crt. He be interested.

Proposing conceptual manipulation for everyone who can manipulate their mana and fairies in this verse, since fairies are beings that come from when a mana possesses a form and willpower, and fairies are stated to be conceptual in nature, and it's power is also stated to be concepts.
I don't have a problem with this, but I'm not the biggest expert when it comes to powers like this. I think last time I talked about it was with @NIK_FARIS and we agreed it would be CM Type 2. (Maybe Abstract Existence for fairies?) Might need others input though.
And possibly resistance to conceptual manipulation as well? Since it was stated that you can only counter fairy sword with another fairy sword and mana
That's not really resisting CM IMO. I think this would fall under Invulnerability.
And resistance to mind manipulation for Sir Sid and possibly resistance to paralysis inducement, pain manipulation and fear manipulation (There is no actual evidence for this but the MC here has seemingly faught countless of dragons before and has strong willpower it's mostly how alma able to resist it since according to the narrator the dragon roar shattered the minds of the weak)
From a narrative standpoint, I can see Sid having the same resistances as Alma since he has more experience and is stronger. He should definitely have Resistance to Fear Manipulation (Was fine fighting Rifis who's mana pressure could force experienced teachers and other students drop their weapons out of fear), which I actually forgot to add, but I'm more so neutral about everything else mostly because it isn't as clear cut.

Well it certainly hasn't gotten a lot of traction which is disappointing. It has phenomenal art, amazing world building and lovable characters.

Ig Cm 2 seems doable here.
That's not really resisting CM IMO. I think this would fall under Invulnerability.
Kinda no, This could be resistance negation, in order to resist it you need a fairy sword, so it can technically can bypass resistances
From a narrative standpoint, I can see Sid having the same resistances as Alma since he has more experience and is stronger. He should definitely have Resistance to Fear Manipulation (Was fine fighting Rifis who's mana pressure could force experienced teachers and other students drop their weapons out of fear), which I actually forgot to add, but I'm more so neutral about everything else mostly because it isn't as clear cut.
I could agree with this.

Ig Cm 2 seems doable here.

Kinda no, This could be resistance negation, in order to resist it you need a fairy sword, so it can technically can bypass resistances

I could agree with this.
Thanks for the input. Can you tag for one more staff so that this crt can go through?
Edit: nvm, let me call some who might come here.

Last edited:
Should i also change this to resistance to memory manipulation? I just recently discovered that memory manipulation has it's own page
Yeah, that works. When it was used on Alma and other classmates they thought Flora was always their friend, so having resistance to Memory Manipulation for Sid is fine.

Maybe, it just me but the last justification for CM 2 seem more like NPI justification… which they should also had because they can interact which such beings.

Back