• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StorytellingDemonKing

God Universes
He/Him
Alrighty, volume 2 has released. And with that, upgrades and additions can happen. At first I didn't really think anything will change but that was wrong. I will start off with abilities and I guess some additions for characters.

Alma Noll Calvania

For her intelligence/skill it should be added:
Alma is capable of fighting and defending/countering stronger, faster, and more durable opponents such as Louise. Alma is considered to be level 8 opposed to Louise who is considered level 10 via her fairy sword by Sir Sid. In the middle of her fight she was capable of figuring out how to use her "Wind Shield" to deflect stronger attacks to her side instead of just blocking them head on.

She should also receive additional resistances:
Limited Resistance to Temperature Manipulation (Using Anarsprink she can reduce the effects of heat and cold)

It would also be added on her technique/ability section as:
Anarsprink: Also meaning "Let there be gentle spring!" is an ability showcased in her fight against Louise. It is stated that this envelops Alma in wind and reduces effects of heat and cold, albeit slightly, meaning she isn't completely immune to the elements.

Next up she also has another technique which should be added and described as:
Windurzsaber: Also meaning "Dance to the rhythm of my blade!", is a technique that activates her green fairy magic, Fierce Wind, and surrounds her blade in a tailwind that accelerates her swinging speed while generating enough wind pressure to blow away storms.

And I think this is the last one that should be added:
Fryhaibit: Also meaning "Fly swiftly and strike firmly!" activates Almas green fairy magic called War Hammer of Wind creating a sudden gust of wind like a cannonball which can blow away attacks from opponents which are stated to be like blizzards and after that Alma proceeds to perform quick slashes not letting the opponent rest.

Sir Sir Blitze additions

Sir Sid should have this added to his profile:

Also will expand on his electricity manipulation:

Last addition for Sir Sid:

Upgrades for characters

Now on to upgrades. This calculation was accepted which puts the top-tiers in 7-C or Town level in terms of AP.(Sir Sid and The Dragon)

However thanks to this we can also upgrade the low-tiers. So in volume 2 Sir Sid states the level characters are at.
Asher ranks or Alma and Tenko in BOS are considered level 1, after training and learning Will Alma is considered level 8. This makes her 8x stronger than in the beginning of the series. But what's also is interesting is that Sir Sid considers himself to be level 10,000(albeit while still not at full power) which makes level 1s 10,000x weaker. This means level 1s scale to 1.59 Tons of TNT. Level 8(Alma) scales to 12.72 Tons of TNT or City Block level.

That's in terms of AP. Thankfully we know that mana output makes
magic and strength, speed, durability and other physical attributes proportional. This is seen generally always but also in Alma vs Louise fight where as Louise had less mana the weaker she got, including speed, strength and so on.

So, what does this mean? It means that since level 1's can reach Mach 1 or the speed of sound like Tenko then Sir Sid is Mach 10,000 or Sub-Relativistic. And to add on to that, this makes Alma Mach 8 or Hypersonic.

Lastly I also want to add a 4th character to the verse page.
Tenko Amatsuki.

Last edited:
Everything seem okay… not sure about pain manipulation though. It was more of burn effect of the spell which lead to pain.
I think it qualifies. Here is what it says on the page:
Pain Manipulation is the ability to control the pain experienced either by another, or by the user themself, most often in the form of inducing or intensifying it. Used in such a way, pain manipulation can debilitate, distract, or incapacitate an opponent that the user would not be able to defeat normally, and in some cases, strong pain manipulators may even kill their target outright, usually through shock.

But I wouldn't mind not adding it if there are further disagreements.

Resistances to cold and heat should just be temperature manipulation instead.

For Sid, that's not extrasensory perception but merely enhanced senses.

And that wouldn't be pain or paralysis inducement, electricity manip should cover it.

The changes to ap and speed seems fine to me, but wonder what others think.

Rest looks good.

Also, you don't need to make a CRT to add techniques/notable attacks. You can just add that part.

Alright, thank you for the input. I changed Resistance for Cold and Heat to Temperature Manipulation. Changed paralysis and pain manipulation to saying it will expand on Sir Sids current Electricity Manipulation. And lastly I changed Extrasensory Perception to Enhanced Senses. Will wait and see what others think.

Ok so apparently the purposed changes are good to go with the current agreements. If there are no further objections to the purposed changes I will start adding them to the profiles.

The scans seem alright though I'm a bit confused about the reasoning for 7-C since the linked calculation says 8-A and if you look up the Attack Potency page then it confirms that the numbers given for Tons and Joules are 8-A. The reasoning for the multipliers seems alright as a general guideline for how strong a character is supposed to be since not every person who is classified as the same level is necessarily going to be completely equal unless the characters just jump to the next level instead of growing that strong.

The scans seem alright though I'm a bit confused about the reasoning for 7-C since the linked calculation says 8-A and if you look up the Attack Potency page then it confirms that the numbers given for Tons and Joules are 8-A. The reasoning for the multipliers seems alright as a general guideline for how strong a character is supposed to be since not every person who is classified as the same level is necessarily going to be completely equal unless the characters just jump to the next level instead of growing that strong.
Thank you for the input. Basically I linked the old calc lol

Here is the current accepted one that puts them at 7-C:

I've finished Alma. Can someone check the profile, and the source and see if I did everything correctly? already got a warning from ant for improper formatting

I just messed up and I've been trying to figure out which volume and chapter was ref 6 assigned to for the last 5 mins. ****.

I feel like...Sir Sid's references are ****** up...but I can't exactly point my finger to where. And I'm dying from laughter due to how frustrated I am.

I'm just gonna remove them all and add them again tomorrow. I-I'm just too annoyed to deal with them right now. Yeah nvm I probably shouldn't do that because of the way reference box will look like and all that. Shit.

I removed the building level rating and changed the justification so it's just 8-B for Alma. Can you check if that justification is grammatically correct, please?

Alright. Just woke up. Honestly the profiles are at a better place than I though they would be when I went to sleep. Anyway, I think that's it for all the current profiles. Now I just have to add Tenko Amatsuki as a character and we should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back