• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mematic_20221210_001734.jpg

Alrighty, feeling like working on this verse again. I will start by fixing the formatting of some profiles, especially P&A. After that I will make a profile for Endea.

The Volume 5 is in progress of translation and it’s actually the final volume… 😢

The Volume 5 is in progress of translation and it’s actually the final volume… 😢
Damn, thought there would be more. Well, better to have a short and awesome story than a dragged out one.

I have bought it but I haven't started reading it. Busy with Machimaho, and want to create a profile for the MC before I get into this verse. It is pretty sad that this is the last volume but oh well.

Any idea on how we could update the characters intelligence? I was thinking of upgrading Sid as Gifted normally, and Genius in combat. Give Alma overall Gifted. Tenko could be Above Average normally and at least Gifted in combat. And so on.

Any idea on how we could update the characters intelligence? I was thinking of upgrading Sid as Gifted normally, and Genius in combat. Give Alma overall Gifted. Tenko could be Above Average normally and at least Gifted in combat. And so on.
Not sure about dragon but other Knight of Old Era like Sir Owl, Lion and Unicorn, I guess we can give them Gifted in combat at the very least since they consider very skill to be a leader leading their own faction/group and acknowledge directly by Arthur and Sid during the Old Era when such Era consider the use of Will being widespread and even normal combatants in that era are far better than the new Era.

Edit: Alma and Tenko can be given Gifted in battle considering how fast they adapted to using Will and use of magic and sword style in combat

To think that the Blitze class will go from 8-B to 6-B in their new key is beautiful🤩
.... I won’t really recommend any scaling between the Blitze Class and the Knight of Old Era considering there many factors for their win against them. At the very least though, it support them having supersonic reaction speed.

.... I won’t really recommend any scaling between the Blitze Class and the Knight of Old Era considering there many factors for their win against them. At the very least though, it support them having supersonic reaction speed.
Nah, possibly still works.

At least 8-B, possibly 6-B

At least Supersonic, possibly Massively Hypersonic+

Nah, possibly still works.

At least 8-B, possibly 6-B

At least Supersonic, possibly Massively Hypersonic+
For one thing, we currently treat Sir Owl as 7-C with only Sid himself reach 6-B and that is with multiplier. Since all three Opus Knight are comparable to one another, it mean that those should have similar tier. If we let say put Sir Lion and Sir Unicorn at 6-B, this would mean Sir Owl should be 6-B and this start a circular scaling. Sid originally get 6-B via huge multiplier on 7-C Sir Owl which would mean that the tier would be getting far bigger if we treat Sir Owl directly as 6-B. And the Knights which fight him scale causing circular scaling between the three Knights and Sid.

Lol, totally forgot about this. I already made calculation for feats relating to final volume since last month. Completely forgot till this week because of my exams and assignments last month.
What do you guys think?
So I have make a lot of edits to make the calculations better, if you guys don’t mind, I wil, start putting it in the evaluation thread and get CGM to evaluate it.

For one thing, we currently treat Sir Owl as 7-C with only Sid himself reach 6-B and that is with multiplier. Since all three Opus Knight are comparable to one another, it mean that those should have similar tier. If we let say put Sir Lion and Sir Unicorn at 6-B, this would mean Sir Owl should be 6-B and this start a circular scaling. Sid originally get 6-B via huge multiplier on 7-C Sir Owl which would mean that the tier would be getting far bigger if we treat Sir Owl directly as 6-B. And the Knights which fight him scale causing circular scaling between the three Knights and Sid.
**** it, possibly 7-C instead of 6-B

Yo, it seems like the memory spell "The Line Between Lie and Truth" also manipulates emotions by default. I think we can give resistance to Empathic Manipulation for Sid, since Flora said this spell wouldn't work on a knight from a legendary Era.

Edit: Turns out Sids heart is empty so he can't be charmed. I was right, nice.

Last edited:
Finally finished volume 5. Its a damn masterpiece. A bit sad the way it ended. Mostly disappointed at the fact that there is a potential infinite multiverse and cosmology yet no one scales.

Though, due to the ending I can certainly see it continue if the author ever decides.
like an invasion from the outer world similar to another series I've read that leads into metafiction

Anyway, 10/10 masterpiece.

Finally finished volume 5. Its a damn masterpiece. A bit sad the way it ended. Mostly disappointed at the fact that there is a potential infinite multiverse and cosmology yet no one scales.
Actually, this series most likely connect with Rokudenashi consider Dimension Tree exist in that verse, so they basically in the same multiverse but different dimension tree
Though, due to the ending I can certainly see it continue if the author ever decides.
like an invasion from the outer world similar to another series I've read that leads into metafiction

Anyway, 10/10 masterpiece.
It will be ninja for the laugh of it

Actually, this series most likely connect with Rokudenashi consider Dimension Tree exist in that verse, so they basically in the same multiverse but different dimension tree
I see. Would be cool. Didn't know about that since I haven't read rokudenashi.
It will be ninja for the laugh of it
hoping it's metaphysical stuff leading to tier 1 or sum

I know about Rokudenashi, since I read upto the latest volume. But not read v5 of Magic knight of the old ways yet. Is it really mentioned the same way as Rokudenashi?

Edit: If it shares the multiverse, maybe we can link it to Rokudenashi when I make a CRT after last volume comesout.

I know about Rokudenashi, since I read upto the latest volume. But not read v5 of Magic knight of the old ways yet. Is it really mentioned the same way as Rokudenashi?

Edit: If it shares the multiverse, maybe we can link it to Rokudenashi when I make a CRT after last volume comesout.
I think it's better to leave them separate since literally the "world tree" was mentioned once with many possible worlds added. Could just be a coincidence where both series has a multiverse.

So...just got an idea. Sid was unfazed by 10,000x gravity from Rifis Ortol...could we assume he can move at top speed (for the sake of not calc stacking, lighting speed) and calculate how fast he would be moving without it?

The idea comes from Samus Aran profile. She can move at Supersonic speed in a world which has 960x gravity that of Earth and is Massively Hypersonic+. What would be Sid's speed moving Mach 1282.798834 in 10,000x gravity?🤔

Last edited:
So...just got an idea. Sid was unfazed by 10,000x gravity from Rifis Ortol...could we assume he can move at top speed (for the sake of not calc stacking, lighting speed) and calculate how fast he would be moving without it?

The idea comes from Samus Aran profile. She can move at Supersonic speed in a world which has 960x gravity that of Earth and is Massively Hypersonic+. What would be Sid's speed moving Mach 1282.798834 in 10,000x gravity?🤔
... That’s actually a good idea. I never thought of making calculation on the feat like that. Though I don’t know how to calculate that. Might asking it from friends.

I think Sid should have 2 keys. Reincarnated and The Legendary Era.

Currently working on the sandbox:
Well, he would be High 6-A even via ObsidianSword assuming if it is accepted. we really need a proper calculation for the Knight because scaling to 6-B of Sid doesn’t make sense now. The best way is to m scale to Weaken Sid and divide by two but problem is we don’t know how far he is weaken.

Edit: On second thought, I guess we don’t really have to remove scaling. It’s not like Sid always High 6-A with his Obsidian Sword considering only that attack that giant sword attack reach such scale. So, by tiering he would be, 6-B up to High 6-A using Obsidian Sword. Then other knight would just scale to the bare minimum of 6-B.

Last edited:
Well, he would be High 6-A even via ObsidianSword assuming if it is accepted. we really need a proper calculation for the Knight because scaling to 6-B of Sid doesn’t make sense now. The best way is to m scale to Weaken Sid and divide by two but problem is we don’t know how far he is weaken.
Yeah, the multiplier is a bit whacky. I was thinking for the sake of simplicity to just scale Sid with it to High 6-A, far higher with Day Break. And his prime (legendary era) At least High 6-A, likely far Higher
Edit: On second thought, I guess we don’t really have to remove scaling. It’s not like Sid always High 6-A with his Obsidian Sword considering only that attack that giant sword attack reach such scale. So, by tiering he would be, 6-B up to High 6-A using Obsidian Sword. Then other knight would just scale to the bare minimum of 6-B.
Dunno the reason he should scale to bare minimum 6-B. Is there a feat I'm missing? Also, wdym by "the other knight"?

You know what, let's keep things simple.

With Obsidian Iron Sword let's just scale Sid - and those who scale to this version of him - (mostly Endea) as High 6-B via the Magnitude 7 end and Continental earth-quake:
  • Artificial quake formula: 10^(1.5*(13.01111)+4.8) = 2.07331e+24 Joules (High 6-B or Large Country level)
Then with Daybreak let's scale him (and Arthur reincarnated) to Arthur turning the world to Absolute Zero which is:
  • Total energy = 2.67853e+24 J + 2.04656e+27 J = 2.04924e+27 Joules (High 6-A or Multi-Continent level)

Also, been working on the Sandboxes:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:StorytellingDemonKing/Sandbox3 <-Dragon

The most difficult thing is going through them and reformatting, since it's been months since I last worked on them and certain standards have changed. Also, the profiles were mostly worked on while I was new, meaning a decent portion only justifies the ability section, not stats or intelligence, which is a bit annoying but I guess I will manage.

Ok, so I think Sid should gain Incorporeality and Transformation. It's stated multiple times that he transforms himself into lighting whenever he uses lighting legs. (Or at least can, if he chooses to)

What do you guys think?

Back