• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok so I'm back home. Before I make the calc blog for Sir Sid's speed I hope it's alright if I update Sir Sids attack potency.

Current justification:
Attack Potency: At Least Multi-City Block Level (Capable of easily defeating The Dragon after just a few attacks)

New one:
Attack Potency: At Least Multi-City Block Level (Capable of easily overpowering and defeating The Dragon who can do this)

Slight rewording and linking to The Dragons calc blog.

I know Light Novel fights are Hella long to take scaans of and all, but can you add references to the chapters and parts? Like Vol 1, chapter 2, part 3 or somesuch?
Well I can try finding the pages in the first volume but I don't know how to add references lol

Only thing I'm confusing about is the Priority rating. What should I place it at? I don't know the definitions for them.

Only Sir Sid and possibly the dragon scales to the result though. But well they are currently most of the verse so I guess it's alright.

Last edited:
Updated Sir Sids AP justification which I posted yesterday and forgot about. I will work on verse page sandbox for now since we have to wait for Sir Sids speed calc to be accepted.

Looks interesting. Don't know anything about the verse but based on what I see it looks good.

I'll give it a read once I get to, surely that won't be too long ha ha ha.... Looks at Monogatari season box sets collection which I haven't start months after buying

Looks interesting. Don't know anything about the verse but based on what I see it looks good.

I'll give it a read once I get to, surely that won't be too long ha ha ha.... Looks at Monogatari season box sets collection which I haven't start months after buying
The LN only has 1 volume and volume 2 releases next week so shouldn't be long

Quite a lot actually.

-Currently I'm waiting for Sir Sids speed calculation to be evaluated
-need to find and add references
-create The Dragons profile(currently only in sandbox)
-create Alvin's profile(also currently only in sandbox)
-touch upon the verse page sandbox and then add it

When that's done then the CRT could be closed. But might take a while. I will try to do most of it and for Confluctor to check if they are well made and meet the criteria.(hopefully he's fine with that) I will start tomorrow since its late and I'm tired.

Last edited:
Okay. Is my help required here, or can I unfollow this thread and leave it to you, Confluctor?

Alright, so for references. From my understanding you need the name of the series, the volume and the chapter listed.

Here are the references that need to be added for sir sid's profile.

Powers and abilities:
Electricity manipulation scan: Magic Knight of the Old Ways; Vol 1; Chapter 1
Master Swordsman scan: Magic Knight of the Old Ways; Vol 1; Chapter 1
Expert Hand-to-Hand combatant scan: Magic Knight of the Old Ways; Vol 1, Chapter 2
High-Low Regeneration scan: Magic Knight of the Old Ways; Vol 1; Chapter 2
Weapon Creation scan: Magic Knight of the Old Ways; Vol 1; Chapter 3
Acrobatics scan: Magic Knight of the Old Ways; Vol 1; Chapter 6
RE and RPL scan: Magic Knight of the Old Ways; Vol 1; Chapter 6

Speed:
Massively Hypersonic+ scan: Magic Knight of the Old Ways; Vol 1; Chapter 6

Stamina:
Swinging a stick scan: Magic Knight of the Old Ways; Vol 1; Chapter 2

See here;

Yeah that's fine. Tho, you can reuse the same references twice.

When you see the references icon, click on it and instead of clicking basic, choose reuse. I will see if I can get some screenshots of it later or tomorrow, at work rn - and phone versions sucks

Can you post the full scans of resurrection? Kinda hard to say if he did it

Why does her striking strength say higher with will? Can you add a short explanation regarding that please

A few formatting issues, looks good to me.

So basically when Alvin chanted the words shown in the scan on the profile nothing happened for a short moment but later Sir Sid arrived. Here is him saying he got resurrected:

As for Will. It is a breathing technique that allows the user to gather and release more mana. It allows them to perform at higher levels than normally. That's why Alvin could survive against a 8-A character for quite a while.

Hmm, I wouldn't mind putting that as likely resurrection. It's a little vague for my personal taste. But open to other suggestions. Also you might want to add both these scans.

Will looks good

Alright I have added the scans for resurrection. I think that's it for Alvin's profile? Could you check if The Dragons sandbox meets the criteria?

Back