• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magic Knight of the Old Ways CRT 2 (Additions, upgrades, and downgrades)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StorytellingDemonKing

God Universes
He/Him
Volume 3 has come out and with that, we have new things to add and discuss.

Sir Sid Blitze's additions

New Character

In Volume 3 we are introduced to a new character, an antagonist, and someone Sid knew in the past. Rifis Ortol. Hopefully, his profile meets the requirements in the sandbox, but nonetheless, staff input is needed:

Upgrade to Sir Sid

Alrighty, now let's move on to the biggest thing that needs discussing in this CRT, and that's Sir Sid's upgrade to Country level. Here is a blog explaining how it works:

This is also consistent with Ancient Dragon's being able to destroy entire countries.

Minor Downgrades

Currently, it's accepted that speed scales proportionally to attack potency, which shouldn't be the case. Or else Sid becomes 1,738,992,892c, which inflates the ratings and isn't consistent as of now. (Due to the blog provided previously) The reason this was accepted, was because physical prowess increased linearly. However, it was merely assumed speed was included, but so far evidence of strength and durability increase exists.

That is all for now. Hopefully, everything goes smoothly.

Last edited:
Agree with all but I think you should put scan for the ancient dragon part for others who want to check it. Also, for case of multiplier, if I am not wrong, you don’t necessary have to make blog for it. Just propose reasoning behind the multiplier and if accepted, you can put note down in the calculation section in the verse page. (Though there no hurt with doing blog like you did).

Agree with all but I think you should put scan for the ancient dragon part for others who want to check it. Also, for case of multiplier, if I am not wrong, you don’t necessary have to make blog for it. Just propose reasoning behind the multiplier and if accepted, you can put note down in the calculation section in the verse page. (Though there no hurt with doing the blog as you did).
I will add scans for the ancient dragon part however I had no clue how to shortly describe the multiplier part and why Sid scales to country level so I just made the blog lol

Okay then. I would like to say to call staff like Dereck, but it seem he not online (either it was time for his sleep or he going outside). He might check latter if you give him notice about the crt. Confluctor is not staff any longer. You might message Antvasima or message other staffs to check this crt out.

I already posted this in the CRT Promotion thread so for now I will just wait. Hopefully, the staff will respond. But I will still ask Confluctor for input since he is knowledgeable on profile making.

Most seems fine, aye

Resistance to extreme temperatures while linking to this would make more sense.
So, something like(?):
Also in the stats reduction for owl, should mention that it's done for physical attacks only. And I feel density manip can also applies for it.
Added to the sandbox. Thanks for helping out.

Will wait for more opinions.

Last edited:
Don't know the verse, but profiles, scans and logic seems reasonable enough from what I saw. Couple of things though.

In Sid's page: "Durability: At least Town level, Country level (Should be comparable to his Attack Potency due to magic)"

This could use a better, more expanded justification. Same thing goes for Owl's durability and lifting strength sections.

Thank you for the input.
I think the justification for durability could be something like:
"Comparable to attack potency. Physical abilities increase linearly as knight's grow stronger through training and burning Will"

Alright, thanks. Just wondering how much input would be needed for a CRT like this to pass? and hopefully I don't get warned for poor formatting from ant again lmao

There's no hard and fast rule. Personally speaking, this would be more than enough for me. But you should probably leave it a bit longer and a get a few more people to chime in if you can.

Thank you for everyone helping out. I think I have applied all the changes that were accepted here. Can someone lock the profiles and close this thread?

Profiles are not controversial to be locked, and sadly i can't close threads.
Ah, well that sucks. But fair enough I guess. Also yeah, I think only thread moderators can close threads. Still, thanks for the help. Hopefully, no one vandalizes the profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back