• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magi 1-B Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugo states that only one god per world controls the sacred palace, not that no one in their level could control the sacred palace considering the fact he was using the sacred palace for a majority of the manga.
Sinbad stole the seat guardian of the sacred palace from him tho, and someone control the sacred palace from outside which the one controlling it was David

It seems you completly can't see the wheel piercing into the higher dimensions then

Ocram Razor's matter because assuming the entire plot point of the Final Arc and the statement of several knowlegeable characters are wrong takes WAAAAY more assumptions

You need proof that they are wrong

@Antvasima

Thanks for inviting staff that don't know anything og Magi and that thus will just mindlessly go "This sounds good", REALLY HELPFUL
I see the picture but it literally has nothing to do with Sinbad plan. The picture is merely a representation of the hierarchy lol.

the entire plot of the final arc is more of less vague as it changed drastically. Occams razor states that the simple answer is usually the best one, however that does not mean the right one. All in all we never actually see if it works sooo..

Vruh I’ve been countering the haxs the whole time. Sinbad and the others require the ability to flip the hierarchy which would be a higher D haxs but they aren’t ascending into higher realities. As I originally said it would more be like them transcending infinitely above base line 5D
I have explained like countless times why they don't ascend into higher layers,even blog has already explained about it too
Again,they become higher D in the same layer,for example,both Ugo and David exist in 5-D but from Ugo's prespective David is 6-D

Thanks for inviting staff that don't know anything of Magi and that thus will just mindlessly go "This sounds good", REALLY HELPFUL
There are almost no staff members that are interested in Magi, and I am thoroughly exhausted from overwork, and do not have the time and energy to engage in any overly agitated chest-thumping contests.

Sinbad stole the seat guardian of the sacred palace from him tho, and someone control the sacred palace from outside which the one controlling it was David
And I’m pretty sure David took it back. It’s still not really relevant or adds anything since the originally premise was that no one in the same level as Ugo, David, and Sinbad could control the sacred palace which is ultimately wrong

Vruh I’ve been countering the haxs the whole time. Sinbad and the others require the ability to flip the hierarchy which would be a higher D haxs but they aren’t ascending into higher realities. As I originally said it would more be like them transcending infinitely above base line 5D

Ugo states that only one god per world controls the sacred palace, not that no one in their level could control the sacred palace considering the fact he was using the sacred palace for a majority of the manga.

He clearly was talking about a higher god. Ugo was clearly referring to his layer, before believing that it was a higher god

Anyway, OriginFox, you should probably write yourself down in the knowledgeable members and supporters lists for Magi. You seem to know what you are talking about.

Thanks for inviting staff that don't know anything of Magi and that thus will just mindlessly go "This sounds good", REALLY HELPFUL
There's only 2 listed staff as supporters. One of whom is Ant and the other is Elizhaa, whom Ant called multiple times already.

What do you expect will happen?

Yes, let's make everything into a completely chaotic war of attrition mob mentality popularity contest with endless edit wars instead. That will probably work out great for the stability of this community and the wiki as a whole...

They swap places with a 6D god, they become infinitely above their mate on same ranking 5D and would treat him how they would treat a 4D god. That isn't infinitely above baseline 5D. The only problem is that they don't ascend to the 6D layer to fully complete the tier.

He clearly was talking about a higher god. Ugo was clearly referring to his layer, before believing that it was a higher god

So we just ignore the fact that this David wasn't even the guardian of the sacred palace? 6D Aladdin coming right up.

when Ugo said "A god above Sinbad" he was referring to how David had flipped the hierarchy.

And I’m pretty sure David took it back. It’s still not really relevant or adds anything since the originally premise was that no one in the same level as Ugo, David, and Sinbad could control the sacred palace which is ultimately wrong
Yes, David took the sacred palace seat from Sinbad but Arba later reveal that David that in front of him is just an avatar and true form David exist somewhere in higher world which makes him 6D I guess

They swap places with a 6D god, they become infinitely above their mate on same ranking 5D and would treat him how they would treat a 4D god. That isn't infinitely above baseline 5D. The only problem is that they don't ascend to the 6D layer to fully complete the tier.
Its too vague but it makes more sense to say they transcends infinitely above baseline 5D from what we've seen. All I can is they are nowhere near 1-B, hell even the "potentially 1-B rating" is something I don't agree with.

Yes, David took the sacred palace seat from Sinbad but Arba later reveal that David that in front of him is just an avatar and true form David exist somewhere in higher world which makes him 6D I guess
In no way shape or form would a god using an avatar imply higher dimensional. Also, note that the guardian of the sacred palace was still on the same layer as Sinbad and Ugo lol.

Anyway, OriginFox, you should probably write yourself down in the knowledgeable members and supporters lists for Magi. You seem to know what you are talking about.
I would but I honestly don't really know how to use this website cuz I just hop on from time to time. The most I know how to do is like link things lol.

So we just ignore the fact that this David wasn't even the guardian of the sacred palace? 6D Aladdin coming right up.

when Ugo said "A god above Sinbad" he was referring to how David had flipped the hierarchy.
He had taken control of the SP when Ugo made this statement. Where does 6D Aladdin come from cause I don't know.
In Magi gods have ranking, a higher ranked god means a god from a higher layer. A god can't call you higher without you actually being a god from a higher layer. Gods of same layers are equal in ranking.

Its too vague but it makes more sense to say they transcends infinitely above baseline 5D from what we've seen.
Why they just transcends infinitely above baseline 5-D instead of 6-D by using sacred palace?Ugo have explained the relation between higher god and lower god by using reality-fiction difference,since David is higher god he should be 6-D in 5-D reality

Its too vague but it makes more sense to say they transcends infinitely above baseline 5D from what we've seen. All I can is they are nowhere near 1-B, hell even the "potentially 1-B rating" is something I don't agree with.
I don't see why it is too valuge when everything I just told you has been shown in series, except you want to say the difference between layers is just infinitely above 5D

In no way shape or form would a god using an avatar imply higher dimensional.
That's true but thats not my point, David avatar is 5D because he took the seat of guardian of the sacred palace and true form David is exist in a higher world which make him 6D from Ugo statement
Also, note that the guardian of the sacred palace was still on the same layer as Sinbad and Ugo lol.
Yeah, avatar David is

Can somebody summarise what specifically that you want to do here, so our staff can more easily evaluate?

I would but I honestly don't really know how to use this website cuz I just hop on from time to time. The most I know how to do is like link things lol.
See here:

In magi higher god perceives low god as fictional characters and David is higher god from Ugo's statement,which gives him 6-D hax only because he's still bounded by 5-D reality
Also there's explanation of sacred palace in their profiles:"Higher-Dimensional Manipulation (With Sacred Palace which is manipulated by the whims of the bearer Sinbad can swap the hierarchy of Gods effectively becoming even more transcendent)" and I'm pretty sure "transcendent" here is higher D

Sorry I couldn't come earlier, I was busy with irl stuff. I think OriginFox makes a lot of sense, and I agree with him.
Also, isn't this stuff covered in Sinbad's profile already?

Sorry I couldn't come earlier, I was busy with irl stuff. I think OriginFox makes a lot of sense, and I agree with him.
Also, isn't this stuff covered in Sinbad's profile already?
The fact that they should be infinitely above baseline 5D in hax even when it is clear that they are infinitely above to their mate and would treat him how 6D would treat a 5D with the only problem to completely change their tier been that they are still in the same layer

Last edited:
Why they just transcends infinitely above baseline 5-D instead of 6-D by using sacred palace?Ugo have explained the relation between higher god and lower god by using reality-fiction difference,since David is higher god he should be 6-D in 5-D reality
Cuz David isn't 6D.
I don't see why it is too valuge when everything I just told you has been shown in series, except you want to say the difference between layers is just infinitely above 5D

Because as I already said that they don't ascend a whole layer into a higher reality, they would need to turn the entire world to rukh to do that. The only other plan they had was the horizontal/vertical wall plan that just toppled the hierarchy.
That's true but thats not my point, David avatar is 5D because he took the seat of guardian of the sacred palace and true form David is exist in a higher world which make him 6D from Ugo statement

Yeah, avatar David is

That's not what happened though. David saw that Sinbad no longer wanted to turn the world into rukh to forward his plan so he took control of the SP. When Ugo said "a god higher than Sinbad" he referred to David who wasn't even the guardian of the sacred palace at that time. We never see David actually being a layer of reality higher than Ugo, and guardian of the SP David was on the same level as Sinbad so they would still just be 5D.

Anyway,basically OriginFox said their hax are not 1-B because they can't ascend to higher layer,however this hax works in the same layer so I don't know why people agree with him at all,I mean,if ascending to higher layer is the only way to counter this upgrade then I think I waste too much time from this thread(and I will leave here now,lol) because the debunk statement comes from misconception in the beginning

Because as I already said that they don't ascend a whole layer into a higher reality, they would need to turn the entire world to rukh to do that. The only other plan they had was the horizontal/vertical wall plan that just toppled the hierarchy
Bro I have repeatedly stated that the hierarchy swap can't be used to go to a higher layer.

he referred to David who wasn't even the guardian of the sacred palace at that time. We never see David actually being a layer of reality higher than Ugo, and guardian of the SP David was on the same level as Sinbad so they would still just be 5D.
You can't control the Sacred palace without being it guardian.
David swap places with a god above, he didn't ascend to the layer.

That's not what happened though. David saw that Sinbad no longer wanted to turn the world into rukh to forward his plan so he took control of the SP. When Ugo said "a god higher than Sinbad" he referred to David who wasn't even the guardian of the sacred palace at that time.
Ugo was referring David, who kicked Sinbad out of the guardian of the SP then David avatar took control over the SP guardian
We never see David actually being a layer of reality higher than Ugo, and guardian of the SP David was on the same level as Sinbad so they would still just be 5D.
We did actually, true form David exist in different layer of reality that's why Aladdin need to go there to stop him and later Sinbad joins him by sacrifing the entire SP to defeat him.

Anyways I'm out from this debate, I don't agree with the whole "Sacred palace transcend the entire hierarchy" stuff anyway and just want to says that David is 6D, but I realized that its kinda derailing from the main topic so I will stop now.

At this point, if their is no counter to the main agurment except ascending to a higher, then it doesn't really affect the main agurment.

I thought I already explained how they aren't 6D or 7D, etc. With the hierarchy flipping. But to summarize my argument: Sinbad required turning the entire world into rukh to ascend just one layer of reality higher than his own, if he could have done this by just flipping the hierarchy then there would have been no point in trying to turn the world into rukh. So their hierarchy flipping shenanigans don't actually make them higher dimensional than they already are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back