• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magi 1-B Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neutral but
I doubt this will be prove enough
Like you said 6D ugo can't swap place with 8D just 7D
So to be 1B you need to be up 12D iirc
But anyway 6D is not swapping with 12D (maybe in magi)

Not that this matters but
yes the ability actually contradicts the plot of the series, an author is supposedly unreachable by the hax of his character no matter how potent.

Neutral but

yes the ability actually contradicts the plot of the series, an author is supposedly unreachable by the hax of his character no matter how potent.
These who become palace guardians in Magi can acess higher layers and control these positions, the entire hierarchy is 1-B here, Ugo can transcend to it

These who become palace guardians in Magi can acess higher layers and control these positions, the entire hierarchy is 1-B here, Ugo can transcend to it
I am not disputing the hierarchy, I am saying he doesnt have feat for the said 1-B, just possibly if he keeps swapping and switching.
So yes its something that may happen and may not

I am not disputing the hierarchy, I am saying he doesnt have feat for the said 1-B, just possibly if he keeps swapping and switching.
So yes its something that may happen and may not
I mean, palace guardians can do it, that is the reason that Sinbad has his 1-B key, because he can keep transcending the hierarchy, this is a thing that all palace guardians can do

I mean, palace guardians can do it, that is the reason that Sinbad has his 1-B key, because he can keep transcending the hierarchy, this is a thing that all palace guardians can do
Which is why it's "potentially" meaning hr hasn't reached there yet but may reach there

Hence why I said I'm neutral

Didn't Ugo became 5-D when he ascended to a higher layer than Il-Irrah was (Who is 4-D)? David became one with Il-Irrah, so Ugo couldn't have become 6-D at that time.

Also, I do not think that Ugo could ascend a higher dimension infinitely, because according to Sinbad himself there is a limit of times that this magic can be done and abuse it would lead to the destruction of the Palace along with the death of it's Guardian.

Which is why it's "potentially" meaning hr hasn't reached there yet but may reach there
Eh, fair, but Sinbad profile most likely is lacking scans on the explanations, he shouldnt be only potentially, he has numerous scans saying that he can ascend higher than all Gods

Eh, fair, but Sinbad profile most likely is lacking scans on the explanations, he shouldnt be only potentially, he has numerous scans saying that he can ascend higher than all Gods
If you can provide the scans that he can ascend infinitely then yes I don't see a problem with adding the scan to his page to support the potential 1-B key

Neutral but

Well swapping, the swapping thing can be used continuously in an orderly progression, so 6D can't automatically swap places 12D,

Well the author is still unreachable. He pretty much still exists in his layer while the god who has traded ranks with him is still below in his layer. That why I said in the blog that this hax can't change a characters HDE.

If you can provide the scans that he can ascend infinitely then yes I don't see a problem with adding the scan to his page to support the potential 1-B key
pzEXiaZ.jpeg

Now, Ugo is stated to have the power to change the entire hierarchy of Gods that is countless
P5UDkuR.jpg

Another statement about these who posses the palace power can affect the entire hierarchy of Gods
IMG_20201217_115226.jpg

Another sinbad statement of being able to transcend the entire hierarchy
C8H_IIDU0AEiMfi_1.jpg

Screenshot_2020-12-17-11-47-49-295_eu.kanade.tachiyomi_1.jpg

So, yes, these statements of these ones who posses the palace power is clearly 1-B, it shouldnt be only ''potentially''

Last edited:
Well swapping, the swapping thing can be used continuously in an orderly progression, so 6D can't automatically swap places 12D,
Exactly reason why you can't grant them 1-B keys right off the bat, unless they were shown in the series to have swapped with a 12D, they will still be "potentially"
Well the author is still unreachable. He pretty much still exists in his layer while the god who has traded ranks with him is still below in his layer. That why I said in the blog that this hax can't change a characters HDE.
Can you explain better it will help the OP?
Let's say 6D ugo switched with A which is 7D,
ugo becomes 7D?
Or he remains 6D just has 7D powers?
Or ugo becomes 7D while A becomes 6D?

Exactly reason why you can't grant them 1-B keys right off the bat, unless they were shown in the series to have swapped with a 12D, they will still be "potentially"
I showed it few minutes ago, these ones who posses palace powers can affect/transcend/change the entire hierarchy of gods

pzEXiaZ.jpeg

Now, Ugo stated to have the power to change the entire hierarchy of Gods that is countless
P5UDkuR.jpg

Another statement about these who posses the palace power can affect the entire hierarchy of Gods
IMG_20201217_115226.jpg

Another sinbad statement of being able to transcend the entire hierarchy
C8H_IIDU0AEiMfi_1.jpg

Screenshot_2020-12-17-11-47-49-295_eu.kanade.tachiyomi_1.jpg

So, yes, these statements of these ones who posses the palace power is clearly 1-B, it shouldnt be only ''potentially''
Well I agree, you can invite some staffs in here

since Sinbad already rearranged hierarchy of gods that are 1-B, I think he should be too

Can you explain better it will help the OP?
Let's say 6D ugo switched with A which is 7D,
ugo becomes 7D?
Or he remains 6D just has 7D powers?
Or ugo becomes 7D while A becomes 6D?
Ugo becomes 7D while A becomes 6D

Ugo becomes 7D while A becomes 6D
Well you should probably add that explanation to the OP

Well let me see how this CRT go
For Sinbad I get the 1-B rating,
but Ugo should be potentially 1-B(While in control of the palace, the god in control of the palace can affect and arrange the hierarchy of the magi gods which hierarchy stacks up to infinity)

Possibly 1b Is fine

Futhermore you needs A real Feats If Sinbad Affect 1b Structure. not just with Statement.

Posiibly 1B is fine. They ascend one by one and the sacred palace has a limit to how much one can ascend without overloading it. They do ascend during the final battles but we don't have a clear answer to how many times they do so. Also, those Sinbads scan doesn't prove that he can rearrange the entire Hierarchy at once and become 1b but just that he will surpass gods one by one which we know is impossible unless he goes on to absorb massive amount of Rukh and even then it becomes a question of how much the Sacred Palace can handles. So, for now Possibly 1B is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back