• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magi 1-B Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then how much? Just Countless-D or what?
It's ad-infinitum D,the scan only shows that if Sinbad uses sacred palace too much it will explode and the users will die,which is irrelevant to their ad-infinitum D hax
And Ugo also stated that the hierarchy has no end in the same scan,which is ad-infinitum

It's ad-infinitum D,the scan only shows that if Sinbad uses sacred palace too much it will explode and the users will die,which is irrelevant to their ad-infinitum D hax
And Ugo also stated that the hierarchy has no end in the same scan,which is ad-infinitum
Got it, tks

From what I recall, we have talked about his several times before, and although it was made very clear that David/Il-Ilah were Low 2-C universal 4-dimensional beings, and Ugo, and later Sinbad and David, 5-D beings, and Sinbad intended to assemble sufficient amounts of Magoi to ascend further by enslaving everybody else to his will, it was stated that this was definitely not something that they could freely use to easily ascend as far as they wanted whenever they wanted.

I am very overworked though, and only came here as a courtecy because I was asked to do so, so I definitely do not have the time to argue about it over and over again.

As far as I am concerned, this has definitely been rejected though.

Last edited:
it was made very clear that David/Il-Ilah were Low 2-C universal 4-dimensional beings, and Ug, and later Sinbad and David, 5-D beings, and Sinbad intended to assemble sufficient amounts of Magoi to ascend further by enslaving everybody else to his will, it was stated that this was definitely not something that they could freely use to easily ascend as far as they wanted whenever they wanted.
It has been rejected because swapping hierarchy won't give them 1-B physically(we all know that they need sufficient amounts of Magoi to be 1-B physically),but here we talk about hax

Okay, but in any case, they cannot just will themselves to that level on their own, and have to ascend one step at a time, so we might be able to give David, Sinbad, and Ugo "potentially 1-B" statistics, but I do not know if it would be appropriate.

Last edited:
Okay, but in any case, they cannot just will themselves to that level on their own, and have to ascend one step at a time, so we might be able to give David, SInbad, and Ugo "potentially 1-B" statistics, but I do not know if it would be appropriate.
Sinbad shouldnt have potentially 1-B anymore, he was pretty much stated to transcend the hierarchy of gods, for Ugo, I'm fine with it being potentially 1-B

Okay, but in any case, they cannot just will themselves to that level on their own, and have to ascend one step at a time, so we might be able to give David, SInbad, and Ugo "potentially 1-B" statistics, but I do not know if it would be appropriate.
Well it should be appropriate. When ever any of the gods swap the hierarchy, they become infinitely superior to a god of same ranking

This makes no sense. At most they would be able to ascend a layer above base line 5D, not outright ascend into 6D. This is contradictory to the manga since Sinbad required all the world rukh to ascend into a higher layer of reality but if he could have done that from the start by flipping the hierarchy then there would have been no need for him to try and convert the world into rukh.

I agree with OriginFox.

Sinbad needed all the Rukh to ascend a single level. I think that Ugo mentioned this as well. Sinbad simply planned to continue to ascend higher and higher afterwards, presumably via using similar methods over and over.

This makes no sense. At most they would be able to ascend a layer above base line 5D, not outright ascend into 6D. This is contradictory to the manga since Sinbad required all the world rukh to ascend into a higher layer of reality but if he could have done that from the start by flipping the hierarchy then there would have been no need for him to try and convert the world into rukh.
They don't ascend, they merely swap places with a higher god while they are pretty much still in their layer.

Ascending to a layer doesn't require the world ruhk, Sinbad decided to use it because be believed he could reach new heights with it. This is backup by Ugo who mentioned that ascending to a higher level of reality or breaking the vertical wall is worth the whole of a god magoi

@OriginFox

You physically can't beat an hyerachy of endlessly incressing higher D gods without trascending the entire hyerarchy

Sinbad needed all the Rukh to ascend a single level. I think that Ugo mentioned this as well. Sinbad simply planned to continue to ascend higher and higher afterwards, presumably via using similar methods over and over.
FACTUALLY WRONG

unknown.png

Sinbad need rukh to ascend to higher layer,yes that's fact,however swapping hierarchy can be used in the same layer so it's irrelevant,for example,Sinbad can be 6-D,7-D,8-D...in 5-D reality instead of actually transcending 5-D and ascending to higher layer,that's how sacred palace works

Ant, it litterally says that Sinbad would break the dimensional ceelings with just world's rukh, assuming he would need to use anything else not mentioned is nonsense

They don't ascend, they merely swap places with a higher god while they are pretty much still in their layer.

Ascending to a layer doesn't require the world ruhk, Sinbad decided to use it because be believed he could reach new heights with it. This is backup by Ugo who mentioned that ascending to a higher level of reality or breaking the vertical wall is worth the whole of a god magoi
By swapping places with a higher God that would mean they exists on a higher dimensional level. So even though they exists on a higher dimensional level they somehow still in their own layer? You'll have to elaborate a little more here.

It does though, the plan that Alibaba came up with wasn't something that allowed Sinbad to transcend higher. The plan alibaba came up with it was destroying the vertical and horizontal walls of the rukh which would make everyone equal.

Ant, it litterally says that Sinbad would break the dimensional ceelings with just world's rukh, assuming he would need to use anything else not mentioned is nonsense
The scan states "He was to break the ceilings to higher worlds" nowhere does that imply that he would transcend the entire hierarchy.

By swapping places with a higher God that would mean they exists on a higher dimensional level. So even though they exists on a higher dimensional level they somehow still in their own layer? You'll have to elaborate a little more here.
Just to make it simple. Imagine a higher god coming to Sinbad layer, that's how the ability works

The scan states "He was to break the ceilings to higher worlds" nowhere does that imply that he would transcend the entire hierarchy.

Quotng myself since you missed my reply to you

"You physically can't beat a hyerachy of endlessly incressing higher D gods without trascending the entire hyerarchy"

Just to make it simple. Imagine a higher god coming to Sinbad layer, that's how the ability works
That doesn't make any sense though. Besides, I don't think we ever saw a higher god existing on a lower reality. In anycase this still wouldn't change the fact that apparently they are higher dimensional but still only exists on a 5D reality.

Quotng myself since you missed my reply to you

"You physically can't beat a hyerachy of endlessly incressing higher D gods without trascending the entire hyerarchy"
No duh, but that doesn't mean Sinbad was going to transcend the entire hierarchy lmao. Sinbad was planning on ascending into a higher level of reality and defeating that God before repeating the process all over again. Even then, we never actually see Sinbad do that.

I also want to add that Sinbad would still need the entire world's rukh to ascend. The horizontal/vertical wall plan wasn't to ascend any layers but topple the hierarchy entirely to make everyone equal but like Sinbad plan, we never see it actually happen.

No duh, but that doesn't mean Sinbad was going to transcend the entire hierarchy lmao. Sinbad was planning on ascending into a higher level of reality and defeating that God before repeating the process all over again. Even then, we never actually see Sinbad do that.

Any proof of that ? because the scans don't say that he would repetedly defeat gods instead of just breaking through all cealings

even if we did not see it happen, multiple people who know the system's innern working in-verse akwnologed that it would have worked, so it doesn't matter

Any proof of that ? because the scans don't say that he would repetedly defeat gods instead of just breaking through all cealings

even if we did not see it happen, multiple people who know the system's innern working in-verse akwnologed that it would have worked, so it doesn't matter
Dude, nothing in the series even implies he was gonna break through the entire hierarchy in a single go. David in chapter 351 page 12 states "But if he says the plan has been interrupted...will there be no battle to keep fighting the gods?" This means that the plan was a layer by layer plan, defeating the god, turning the world into rukh, ascending higher and repeating the plan.

Ah yes, appeal to authority.

Isn't David 6D? Ugo said that higher gods are controlling the sacred palace which he was referring to David, so they actually don't need rukh of an entire world to break 1 celling to higher world
No. Ugo, David, and Sinbad all exists on the same layer of reality, nothing really implied that Sinbad and David were higher. When Ugo said higher gods are controlling the sacred palace he was referring to how much more powerful David and Sinbad were.

No. Ugo, David, and Sinbad all exists on the same layer of reality, nothing really implied that Sinbad and David were higher. When Ugo said higher gods are controlling the sacred palace he was referring to how much more powerful David and Sinbad were.
They exist in the same layer but from Ugo's perspective David is 6-D because David used sacred palace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back