• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magi 1-B Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
at least low 1-C | Varies up to 1-B

Justification: With the Sacred palace can change the Hierarchy of gods effectively switching positions with higher gods in the Hierarchy of gods

Last edited:
I feel like Low 1-C, Varies up to 1-B since they can still use the Sacred Palace system in that key.
Sinbad and David used in system Low 1-C to go to a higher level like 1-C and 1-B so I think it is applicable.

I don't think Varies up to the 1-B need to be its own key.
Sinbad and David should get a new key; they used the Sacred Palace to switch the hierarchy of God multiple times during their fight: I guess it could be At least 1-C, Likely 1-B, Varies up to 1-B.

Edit: Sinbad would still have the mention of breaking through the hierarchy as currently on his page.

Edit: removed outdated info.

Tomorrow; I can help with justifications.

Last edited:
I feel like Low 1-C, Varies up to 1-B since they can still use the Sacred Palace system in that key.
Sinbad and David used in their Low 1-C to go to 1-B level so I think it is applicable.

Sinbad and David should get a new key; they used the Sacred Palace to switch the hierarchy of God multiple times during their fight: I guess it could be At least 1-C, Likely 1-B, Varies up to 1-B

On the Sacred Palace breaking, Sinbad altered a key setting; it looks like without it the fight could have gone forever from Ugo's statement would Statements should be Type 2 and 3 so the statement would be largely valid evidence that limited usage isn't a weakness.

Thanks

On the Sacred Palace breaking, Sinbad altered a key setting; it looks like without it the fight could have gone forever from Ugo's Statements which should be Type 2 and 3 so the statement would be largely valid evidence that limited usage isn't a weakness.
Sinbad didn't alter anything. All he did was use up the Magoi in the Sacred Palace by constantly swapping the palace. Depletion of Magoi and collapse is still a valid. This was not some new change he made. You could just add a note saying that overuse of swapping can collapse the palace or something.

I see; my bad, I missed the page. I guess such a text would work. I will reply more later.

Last edited:
Sinbad should have an eventually High 1-B key cause their are scans like this showing that at some point he would be above the infinite structure, there is also this scan showing that destroying the entire fate of the infinite Hierarchy is Sinbad fate.

Last edited:
No,high 1-B Sinbad is wank,the hierarchy is endless instead of true infinity
On the gods page it is stated to be infinite

On the gods page it is stated to be infinite
In the summary part it clearly says that the hierarchy is endless,infinite here is ad infinitum actually,that's why tier high 1-B for gods was not accepted,you can search previous thread for more details

In fact High 1-B for gods has been made countless times and all threads were rejected,also this thread is made to prove sacred palace is 1-B hax,not to prove the hierarchy is high 1-B,I think you need to make another thread if you want

In fact High 1-B for gods has been made countless times and all threads were rejected,also this thread is made to prove sacred palace is 1-B hax,not to prove the hierarchy is high 1-B,I think you need to make another thread if you want
Don't have time for a second thread but it's ok. We will wait for Elizhaa so that we can finalize everything

Okay so after looking back I think I can come to an agreement. They remain the same dimensionality but get higher D stats and haxs. So Sinbad, David, and Ugo (idk about Solomon) should be at least low 1-C | Varies up to 1-B via haxs.
I suppose that seems fine.

Sinbad and David used in system Low 1-C to go to a higher level like 1-C and 1-B so I think it is applicable.

Sinbad and David should get a new key; they used the Sacred Palace to switch the hierarchy of God multiple times during their fight: I guess it could be At least 1-C, Likely 1-B, Varies up to 1-B.

Edit: Sinbad would still have the mention of breaking through the hierarchy as currently on his page.

Edit: removed outdated info.

For me this is ok. Ugo would be low 1-C, Varies up to 1-B why David and Sinbad get a new key.

Antvasima, I gave my thought on the tiering here; let me know what you think.
Well, I personally think that Sinbad, Ugo, and David should keep their Low 1-C statistics, but get potentially 1-B via preparations, as they currently have, as none of them ever got the chance to reach anywhere near that far within the actual story itself.

Well, I personally think that Sinbad, Ugo, and David should keep their Low 1-C statistics, but get potentially 1-B via preparations, as they currently have, as none of them ever got the chance to reach anywhere near that far within the actual story itself.
We all came to a conclusion of a solid 1-B Sacred palace not potentially via preparations. Swapping the Hierarchy doesn't require preparations

Last edited:
Okay. Please elaborate regarding what OriginFox agreed to and why.

OriginFox said:
How can they become a higher god by flipping the hierarchy but still remain in the same dimensionality? I'm pretty sure that breaks like the very basis of dimensional scaling.

Currently that's my biggest issue, they are higher D but aren't actually higher D???
That question was also one the reason why I agured for hax only, then I asked DontTalkDT if it was possible for a higher D entity to exists in a lower reality, he replied and I quote

"No. Although it could use magical powers to reduce its dimensionality while keeping its stats intact."

This statement pretty much explain everything that happens during the swap except one gains the stat and transdence of a higher D entity without actually being actual higher D themselves. They become more like higher D gods with reduced dimensionality

Okay so after looking back I think I can come to an agreement. They remain the same dimensionality but get higher D stats and haxs

This was what he agreed to

OriginFox:

Okay, so what do you think that we should do here specifically regarding the new statistics?

In the other key, I was proposing Sinbad and David moved up the hierarchy of God multiple so they won't necessarily be the same as the first key.

(sorry, I have been by with real life since it is like a final week)
Justification draft for the 1-B section; inputs are welcome:
Vary, up to Hyperversal with the hierarchy of God (Can use the hierarchy of God with the Sacred Palace system, to swap the rank of higher Gods or absorb their power to gain their power. Sinbad and David used the system multiple times to switch up the hierarchy of Gods.)

There are key missing in my view like where Sinbad and David already the hierarchy to transcend to a higher layer like when David became higher God. Though I can on making those proposals for another thread, and accepted the low complex multiverse, varies up to hyperversal via hierarchy swap for this thread.

No problem Elizhaa. Thank you for helping out.

Are these suggestions fine with you OriginFox?

This scan would be better for the part of absorbing their power as it uses terms which justify things. The rest are good.

Okay. Is somebody who knows what he or she is doing both regarding this verse and editing willing to apply this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back