• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ill Ilah Tier Upgrade

Lormac_CC

He/Him
Ill Ilah tier Upgrade

Sinbad outright calls llah a higher god, at least when compared to Ugo/himself. Sinbad stated that higher gods could change their fate on a whim and llah was no different. Ugo used magic to reduce llah rank. When llah returned back to his original rank, he was Superior to Ugo/Sinbad.

That being said, llah/David get upgrade to 1-C.
The Sacred palace get upgraded to 1-C. It was created using llah power. It also does llah's job. Guardian of the sacred palace get 1-C with the Sacred palace.

Removal of weakness from gods profile: The Sacred palace has nothing to do with the magic that changes hierarchy of gods. The first time the magic was shown, it was used outside the sacred palace. The reason why the sacred palace collapsed was due to the continuous use of the magic in sacred palace.

Agree FRA 🚂💨

It's just a doubt, but at what tier would Solomon's Wisdom be? Doesn't Solomon's Wisdom's power come from the connection with the sacred palace?

Ill Ilah tier Upgrade

Sinbad outright calls llah a higher god, at least when compared to Ugo/himself. Sinbad stated that higher gods could change their fate on a whim and llah was no different. Ugo used magic to reduce llah rank. When llah returned back to his original rank, he was Superior to Ugo/Sinbad.

That being said, llah/David get upgrade to 1-C.
The Sacred palace get upgraded to 1-C. It was created using llah power. It also does llah's job. Guardian of the sacred palace get 1-C with the Sacred palace.

Removal of weakness from gods profile: The Sacred palace has nothing to do with the magic that changes hierarchy of gods. The first time the magic was shown, it was used outside the sacred palace. The reason why the sacred palace collapsed was due to the continuous use of the magic in sacred palace.
I have some gripes with this, but as the profiles currently are, I agree

Have we not been through this before?
Like over and over again?
I am burnt out, so I will just send this
SACRED PALACE

Sacred palace was created using Illah’s rukh and Solomon’s Magoi

Contrary to notions, the major reason the SP exists is to separate Rukh of two dimensions in Illah’s layer. There are different colors of Rukh each dimensions have their own rukh SP Create a barrier to make sure they don’t mix.
Which was why Aladdin and Alibaba goal was to destroy the SP so the dimensions can mix together. Destroying the SP means destruction of the barriers keep the rukh of different colors from mixing together. Becoming something like the dark continent

Now there is absolutely no hierarchy within the SP, Ugo while playing around found another function he could use the SP for, swapping the hierarchy of gods.
But the stinger here is that, the hierarchy he is allowed to swap are those of gods within Illah’s layer or Illah himself. To swap that of higher gods he needs a large magic power, one that will sacrifice the entire Lower world.

ILLAH

Illah has his own dimension where he was sealed after the SP was taken over. But as he is still the god of the layer everyone who dies returns to Illah(his dimension)

BARRIERS

There are two barriers
The horizontal barriers and vertical barriers

The vertical barriers are transcendent, or rather the gods of the higher one transcends the god of the lower one and views him as a author and a book.
The layer itself is still just like any other layer and has humans in it but the gods of an Higher layer transcends that of a lower one.

While the horizontal barrier is just the barrier separating different worlds(dimensions) in the same layer and not transcendent. So each layer has other dimensions. And the numbers are unknown but they are likely few
And even connection of this barriers also requires a great deal of magic also but not to the point the entire layer gets destroyed

GODS ABOVE THE ILLAH’S LAYER

These gods are unaffected by the SP hence the SP cannot swap their own hierarchy except through sacrificing the rukh of the entire world
In fact, it was said otherwise that these gods are in charge and can control what happens to the SP and the lower worlds and what to do with it.

The only way to reach these gods is by sacrificing the rukh of a lower world and using the magic to destroy the upper barrier hence ascending upward. Sinbad planned to keep doing this for eternity
Now Sinbad was trying to use the SP to return everyone to rukh so he can gain enough magic power to do this.
Illah's layer is the lowest layer which would be above a 4D world, which makes it 5D. Hence why they are low 1-C.
Your logic makes no sense, Sinbad, Ugo and David are scaled to low 1-C because they later usurped Illah, who is higher than them. Now you are scaling them higher again for ursurping ugo, that's circular. The reason for their low 1-C is already illah.

And the weakness also is that "using up the SP magoi destroys it" and that's what happened. Which makes it a weakness.
I disagree with this.

Edit: the scans stopped working I think. I may change it to imgur or just add references beside them later

Your logic makes no sense, Sinbad, Ugo and David are scaled to low 1-C because they later usurped Illah, who is higher than them. Now you are scaling them higher again for ursurping ugo, that's circular. The reason for their low 1-C is already illah.
The context pain showed here makes a lot of sense but I will remain neutral until I see what the OP's counterargument is.

Also the scans suddenly stopped working.

Illah's layer is the lowest layer which would be above a 4D world, which makes it 5D. Hence why they are low 1-C.
This is wrong even with their current profile. A weakened ilah is already 5D which makes his layer at least 6D.
Sinbad, Ugo and David are scaled to low 1-C because they later usurped Illah, who is higher than them
They were 6D for being superior to weakened (5D) ilah who according to Sinbad was ranked higher before being reduced.
Now you are scaling them higher again for ursurping ugo, that's circular. The reason for their low 1-C is already illah.
Ilah is the main character getting the upgrade, also I am not sure Ugo got his rank changed, the only god in the whole series whom I believe had their rank changed was llah, but this isn't the main point here.

Last edited:
And the weakness also is that "using up the SP magoi destroys it" and that's what happened. Which makes it a weakness
The sacred palace wasn't destroyed due to lack of magoi. It was destroyed because of the magic itself. The magic exceeded what sacred palace could handle.

This is wrong even with their current profile. A weakened ilah is already 5D which makes his layer at least 6D.
Weakened illah is not 5D, illah is just 5D.
There is no proof there is a whole layer difference between them. The only thing we know is that he was sealed in his own dimension afterwards.
This is a scan explaining they are all in the same layer
They were 6D for being superior to weakened (5D) ilah who according to Sinbad was ranked higher before being reduced.
Again they are 5D for ursurping illah. There is no 6D illah
Ilah is the main character getting the upgrade, also I am not sure Ugo got his rank changed, the only god in the whole series whom I believe had their rank changed was llah, but this isn't the main point here.
Like I said, they got their upgrade from ursurping illah, now you want to upgrade illah for being above them? What next upgrade them again for ursurping illah? And continue till it reaches High 1B?
The sacred palace wasn't destroyed due to lack of magoi. It was destroyed because of the magic itself. The magic exceeded what sacred palace could handle.
I dont think you get me, I am saying the over usage of the Sacred Palace for swapping the ranks of gods causes the destruction of the scared palace so it is still a weakness, so you can change the wordings according but not remove the weakness of it.

Shouldn't the original Ill Ilah be above the sacred palace, regardless? The sacred palace was created through some of his magoi.
w1EQLJW.jpeg

When Ill Ilah was usurped he was already weakened by having his magoi stolen by Solomon.

Only if there was no context, but due to the very nature of the Magoi, this means that the original Ill Ilah> sacred palace that was created through a percentage of his power.
The point is, there is no whole layer difference between anyone whether illah, david or sinbad.

Weakened illah is not 5D, illah is just 5D.
There is no proof there is a whole layer difference between them.
Where do I start.
Magi works on the principle of rank/order. There higher ranked worlds and there are lower ranked worlds. Gods of higher ranked worlds control the fate of lower ranked worlds. These ranked worlds are what we know as layers. Now illah had his rank reduced by Ugo. Ilah became a lower ranked god lower than Ugo. He went on create a lower ranked world which contained a universe, it's own Rukh and life. So rank/order is just another fancy of saying layer.
Ilah with his rank reduced created at 4D universe. That would make illah 5D. Ugo who is above that illah would be 6D.

This is a scan explaining they are all in the same layer
Yes, they are in illah's layer. I don't see how it affects a thing.
I dont think you get me, I am saying the over usage of the Sacred Palace for swapping the ranks of gods causes the destruction of the scared palace so it is still a weakness, so you can change the wordings according but not remove the weakness of it.
Alright wordings shall be changed

Where do I start.
Magi works on the principle of rank/order. There higher ranked worlds and there are lower ranked worlds. Gods of higher ranked worlds control the fate of lower ranked worlds. These ranked worlds are what we know as layers. Now illah had his rank reduced by Ugo. Ilah became a lower ranked god lower than Ugo. He went on create a lower ranked world which contained a universe, it's own Rukh and life. So rank/order is just another fancy of saying layer.
Ilah with his rank reduced created at 4D universe. That would make illah 5D. Ugo who is above that illah would be 6D.
Sorry it does not work like that, a 5D creating a 4D universe is normal.
There is no proof of QS between them that's the whole point.

There is no proof of QS between them that's the whole point.
Honestly, I don't even know how to respond to this. You said there was no prove that a Ugo had layered difference to a lower ranked Ilah. I gave you prove showing that rank and layer are synonymous to each other. What difference are you looking for?

Yes it is normal. Lower ranked illah (5D) creates a universe (4D). Ugo is superior in rank to lower ranked illah which will make him (6D). C'mon it isn't that complex

Honestly, I don't even know how to respond to this. You said there was no prove that a Ugo had layered difference to a lower ranked Ilah. I gave you prove showing that rank and layer are synonymous to each other. What difference are you looking for?
Except they never broke above the upper layer and were all in the same layer, to break above the higher layer they need to sacrifice the lower layer.
Which never happened, hence they never left the lower layer.
Which is why all of them are low 1-C, 5D.

Literally the entire plot point of the last arc was that they wanted to ascend to the upper layer and keep fighting the higher gods which is only possible by sacrificing the lower layer, which did not happen in the end.

Except they never broke above the upper layer and were all in the same layer, to break above the higher layer they need to sacrifice the lower layer.
Which is why all of them are low 1-C, 5D.

Literally the entire plot point of the last arc was that they wanted to ascend to the upper layer and keep fighting the higher gods which is only possible by sacrificing the lower layer, which did not happen in the end.
I don't know if I misunderstood you but that doesn't make sense and doesn't refute anything.

Ill Ilah creates a universe[4-D] << Ill Ilah is narratively above this universe[5-D] <<< Ugo is narratively above Ill Ilah[6-D] <<<< Superior narrative they want to achieve[7-D]

Which is why all of them are low 1-C, 5D
Want to ask a question before I address it. Is this your first time noticing this scaling(5D weakened ilah/6D full power)? Cause it has been around since 2021. Even during last massive revision you agreed with it. What you weren't on board with was the 1-C illah?

I don't know if I misunderstood you but that doesn't make sense and doesn't refute anything, Ill Ilah creates a universe[4-D] << Ill Ilah is narratively above this universe[5-D] <<< Ugo is narratively above Ill Ilah[6-D] <<<< Superior narrative they want to achieve[7-D]
Scans?
Also proof of this so called QS between all these

Want to ask a question before I address it. Is this your first time noticing this scaling(5D weakened ilah/6D full power)? Cause it has been around since 2021. Even during last massive revision you agreed with it. What you weren't on board with was the 1-C illah?
I was not, that's why they are low 1-C.
Literally all of them should be just 5D.

It is called scaling. I have showed you rank=layer. Layer have the QS you are looking for.
Except they never broke to the upper layer.
Scaling of who is stronger does not grant automatic QS.
It's simple, did they ever break into the upper layers?
Yes - QS
No - no QS.
And they never did, so again this thread is wrong.

Scans?
Also proof of this so called QS between all these
Honestly I feel like you are the one who needs to be providing scans that a higher ranked world isn't the same as higher layer/lower order isn't same as lower layer
Except they never broke to the upper layer.
No one is talking about breaking layers here. It has nothing to do with what we are discussing
Scaling of who is stronger does not grant automatic QS.
This makes no sense at all.
It's simple, did they ever break into the upper layers?
Again. This layer stuff. No one is talking about breaking layers here. Multiple gods can exists in layer. Infact illah layer is a perfect example. Each of those gods would also have different ranks. illah layer is also a perfect example. Weakened illah was lower in rank compared to Ugo.

I don't know if I misunderstood you but that doesn't make sense and doesn't refute anything.

Ill Ilah creates a universe[4-D] << Ill Ilah is narratively above this universe[5-D] <<< Ugo is narratively above Ill Ilah[6-D] <<<< Superior narrative they want to achieve[7-D]
Exactly

Honestly I feel like you are the one who needs to be providing scans that a higher ranked world isn't the same as higher layer/lower order isn't same as lower layer
scans for negative statements?
No one is talking about breaking layers here. It has nothing to do with what we are discussing
It does that's the only way you get QS in magi.
This layer stuff. No one is talking about breaking layers here. Multiple gods can exists in layer. Infact illah layer is a perfect example. Each of those gods would also have different ranks. illah layer is also a perfect example. Weakened illah was lower in rank compared to Ugo.
Yes multiple god can exist, the point is there is no QS between gods in the same layer only the ones in the upper layer has QS over the lower ones and on and on like that.
Sinbad, David, Ugo and illah all exist in the same layer. Hence, no QS.

Back