• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry, but this thread has turned into multiple pages of chaos. It should not be this much discussion. Mikey is the far better fighter and has better offensive and defensive feats and statements against opponents who even had prep time and expert fighters who lured and trapped him and also studied him closely, Mikey still easily beat them, but however Mikey vs Dazai fight is a random encounter. Dazai is a confirmed below average fighter with weak punching ability that felt like massages to Chuuya, meaning the same would apply when he attacks Mikey, who has repeatedly tanked punches from (proof) Peh-Yan, Taiju, Draken(before fighting Izana), Izana, and Kakucho without even attempting to block and all have higher AP than Dazai, but he can also block, parry if he doesn't want to be hit with him even saying it out his own mouth: shown here, here and here(this especially is far above anything Dazai has shown). This is the only martial arts Dazai has used which was a handspring Kick, which Mikey likely can use as well before, punching and kicking Akutagawa into boxes

As mentioned before a multitude of times before Dazai's analytical prediction is limited to his prior knowledge of his opponents. Shown here, he mentions he can read all of Chuuya's attacks specifically because he was his partner and knew him a long time. This detail cannot be ignored in a random encounter fight. The same applies to Akutagawa, who Dazai was a mentor of as mentioned in the Light Novel short story of him being recruited into the Port Mafia.

On top of being the far superior hand to hand fighter Mikey is much more physically stronger character. As shown in Dazai's fight with Chuuya when after dodging the attacks he could read from his prior knowledge of him, he grabbed his wrist. Which would be a bad idea in an equalized random encounter fight with Mikey since Dazai does not know how strong Mikey is and could be grabbed back, have his arm broken with disarticulation/luxation or get slammed to the ground, then mounted and beaten to death with ground and pound which has resulted in Mikey killing South and Kazutora, and putting Takemichi into a 3 day coma. Meaning the same would happen to Dazai who doesnt have the strength to remove Mikey's arm to free himself or the supernatural willpower to outlast the beating. Resulting in his death.

Whoever's IQ being batter does not matter when the physical difference is so wide, He supposedly scales to Chuuya who easily overwhelmed him and even stated reading his moves is not enough to win in a hand to hand fight against him, meaning Mikey would do it on a much higher scale. 2 Dazai attempted to buff Dazai's vague martial arts history by using other characters feats when he is below average himself which should already tell you who actually wins the hand to hand fight.

No Longer Human is not a factor either in this fight for a number of reasons.

1.) Mikey doesn't need it to win having such a physical advantage.

2.) Dazai's analytical prediction won't work on him being limited to prior knowledge based opponents and preparation and him not even winning the fight he uses it in

3.) There was also incorrect factors for the ability used that dont even apply. NLH does not negate or nullify physical attacks. Dazai does not have the invulnerability ability. It also does not "stun" opponents when used which is why Dazai does not have Paralysis Inducement, Sense Manipulation or anything related to stunning someone. Dazai's NLH is the ability to nullify the gifts of others just by touching them.
1.)When he negated Akutagawa and Atsushi neither were "stunned" there were just shocked because they were mindless in their transformations.
2.)Another example of Akutagawa being shocked, not stunned from No Longer Human.
3.)Another example of it not specifying NLH stuns anyone. Just frees Atsushi from mind control
4.)Canceled Grapes of Wrath but never stunned, only suprised.
5.) Didnt stun Chuuya here

There is alot of misinformation in this thread and the creator refuses to acknowledge it or make the necessary changes including the martial arts advantage Mikey has, and the overall hand to hand advantage. For someone who has accused me of downplaying Dazai you have downplayed Mikey far more, even insulted his character multiple times. Its not that serious.

The official vote count should be 5-0 until you guys do the same thing I just did with scans proving every thing you state.
@XxZetsuxX nothing from this comment was refuted. Replying without detailed evidence ≠ Refuting anything from this. Mikey has far more wincons and nobody has proven his level of analytical prediction besides opponents he knows

@XxZetsuxX nothing from this comment was refuted. Replying without detailed evidence ≠ Refuting anything from this. Mikey has far more wincons and nobody has proven his level of analytical prediction besides opponents he knows
Reggor literally sended scans, But as always, You keep ignoring them and saying you "Debunked" them

Reggor literally sended scans, But as always, You keep ignoring them and saying you "Debunked" them
He sent the same exact scans i sent in my reply and used against Dazai to debunk......... why is this not comprehending to either of you? You cannot use a character Dazai has never even beat himself to say he scales to their skill level when there is literally proof he is below average . That is asanine he

Counting votes without logically debunking my points is against the rules. Based on how many dazai thread you've created you really want him to have notable wins. Its not that deep.

AP - Mikey wins for now as Dazai has calcs that needs to be evaluated

Speed - Equalized

Durability - Same as AP

Skills/Battle IQ/Martial arts/IQ - Dazai no debate here

Dazai has been knowned and feared as one of the dangerous executives of the Mafia and is also the youngest in all history of the mafia port

Not to mention he is extremely acrobatic seen he can jump very high, do acrobatic moves and leap too

Constantly demolished on a daily basis Akutagawa who can predict attacks and bullet trajectories at close range extremely casually

Constantly Demolishes Mafia gangs, Bandits and skill users who have super powers (Such as shooting lighting) full of guns and one shots them in various occasions and can make them tremble in fear just by hearing that he is coming for them

Has a spartan training regime that produced High results such as Akutagawa being one of them

Also trained Atsushi who is also a high tier of the verse meaning he can very much so fight very well

Is extremely strategic and always plans ahead of time such as Dead apple arc for example

And can know alot about a person just by looking at him

And theres also Oda who is considered a mafia low tier (And not low tier of the verse as a whole) and is able to one shot Akutagawa, And Dazai also stated even if Akutagawa trained for 100 years he wouldn't be able to beat him

Hax - Dazai also not debatable

Massibly outhaxes via NLH, Analytical prediction and information analysis, Which till now you haven't debunked nothing

As he doesn't need prior knowledge to predict opponents

Seen as he was constantly beating Akutagawa who he didn't even know very well

We can see that with Atsushi who Dazai trained for four years

Last edited:
Counting votes without logically debunking my points is against the rules.
Everyone gave their reasoning, You not liking the reasoning we gave does not invalidate them
Based on how many dazai thread you've created you really want him to have notable wins. Its not that deep.
I'm updating the verse, As it is heavily outdated to hell and giving it some spotlight s'well

You saying that doesn't reflect good on you too considering you invalite everything with the excuse of "debunking" which you didn't do it mind you

And by creating something that doesn't exist such as "H2H analytical prediction" and "Gun analytical prediction"

And also saying something that is "He needs prior knowledge" to use his analytical prediction which, Once again, Isn't true

This says alot about you, Doesn't it?

Speed - Equalized
You yourself put higher Attack speed as a wincon for Mikey. Both DI and Base Mikey outspeeds with higher Attack speed via Signature kicks.

Result: Speed - Mikey by a lot
Skills/Battle IQ/Martial arts/IQ - Dazai no debate here
Let's see this:
Dazai has been knowned and feared as one of the dangerous executives of the Mafia and is also the youngest in all history of the mafia port
I don't see a skill/battle iq/Martial Arts/iq feat at all here.
Not to mention he is extremely acrobatic seen he can jump very high, do acrobatic moves and leap too
Dazai has Acrobatics which Mikey has even at his Kid key. Nice.
Constantly demolished on a daily basis Akutagawa who can predict attacks
Already debunked by Deku.
and bullet trajectories at close range extremely casually
So this is the bullet trajectory thing you guys been yapping about all this thread? 😭😭 Bruh this is just outspeeding bullets. There is nothing that suggests that these guys predicted the bullets.
This is just Dazai beating armed men and he already scales above any type of gun a man can carry so this is about speed.
full of guns and one shots them in various occasions and can make them tremble in fear just by hearing that he is coming for them
So one shotting a goon=Skill? lol. This is getting really funny.
As a spartan training regime that produced High results such as Akutagawa being one of them
Cool. Dazai mentors Akutagawa. Like what is the meaning of this bruh? Dazai mentoring someone doesn't mean anything in a random encounter h2h fight. This maybe upscales Dazai's battle iq.
Also trained Atsushi who is also a high tier of the verse meaning he can very much so fight very well
same thing goes to this.
Is extremely strategic and always plans ahead of time such as Dead apple arc for example
iq feat and no one is debating about iq here (it doesn't even matter lol. This is a h2h fight, not an outsmarting one).
Observation. Good iq mixed with battle iq feat i guess.

Result: Mikey gets skill and martial arts when Dazai gets iq and battle iq
Hax - Dazai also not debatable
Let's see this:
Analytical prediction and information analysis, Which till now you haven't debunked nothing
🥴
Bruh this is probably the first time they met. How is this a proof of Dazai predicting his movements without prior knowledge. I also wanna tell you that beating an opponent≠predicting their movements. Dazai simply dodges them with his speed (you guys stated how much of an evasive fighter he is) and nullifies them with NLH.
How is this a hax feat?
Massibly outhaxes via NLH
NLH is just as pointless as DI (if NLH even affects it that is). It literally only gets Dazai a hit off and it's barely a wincon lol. It's not even proven that it restrains Dazai's opponents as there are many anti-feats for that (Deku pointed it out). Even if it restrains them, the restrained character gets freed when they get hit so it would win Dazai a free kick lol.

Result: Both Mikey and Dazai are relative here.

I think you also forgot LS so I'll add that

Lifting Strength - Massively in Mikey's favor.

That above average possibly gifted level statement again lol. And thanks for actually providing scans for his BIQ.
Everything you said here goes against the definition of what a prodigy means. Another example of you downplaying. Being a prodigy is not BIQ, its talent. Dazai is below average with statements as proof.
The bottle cap stuff doesn't happen in battles. A bottle is a still object, unlike a moving opponent.
Do you even know what bottle cap training is for? It is to showcase kick precision and skill level. Mikey did it at 4 years old because he is supremely skilled.
Defensive feats? No, he just overpowers his opponents through speed and that's the blatant truth that he struggles to fight against characters of speed similar to him.
More downplaying. "It feels like its not even 2vs1" is not a speed statement. They are suprised they could not find openings in his defense with 2 people attacking. No where was speed mentioned
Rebounding and balance is just acrobatics and Dazai currently has a better feat than him, even Akutagawa performed it (I don't think I should use the word "even" as Akutagawa is a good fighter).
....it is still apart defense. Dazai has never done it what does Akutagawa doing it have to do with Dazai? Baji training in Mikey's dojo and he can't do what Mikey can. Thats another example of using someone else to try to bump Dazai.
How good is Izana's battle plotting and prep time? What was Izana's battle strategy anyways? It was all Kisaki's plan lol, which was a psychological plan rather than a battle strategy.
None of this applies in a random encounter fight so it isnt even worth debunking.
None of them are even close to an "expert fighter", they are just delinquents who don't come close to even Higuchi.
Going against what the scan literally says itself is direct downplay. Higuchi's skill ≠ Dazai's skill when Dazai is already confirmed below average at fighting.
Chuuya has higher durability than Dazai's AP, so high that he can go toe-to-toe with characters who unquestionably belong to way higher tiers.
Meaning the same would happen in this fight since Mikey has 2x higher durability than Dazai. 1 MJ > 486kj.
Secondly, Chuuya just mocked Dazai's No Longer Human which I already addressed, so stop manipulating a scan to a different meaning without any proof of how Dazai's skill level is low.
"Your close quarters combat skills have always been below average" Yeah im sure this means Dazai is a skilled fighter and I somehow manipulated this.
Dazai trained Atsushi for 4 and half years, he's like the boss of the port mafia, so does that mean he's better than Mikey because port mafia had more successes than any gang in TR? No lol, give feats and not some never supported narratives, which again are just made up narratives.
Im not sure what this is even addressing in a random encounter fight. How does this apply to his below hand to hand skill?
No, Mikey is significantly faster than Dazai like Chuuya was.
And more skilled. Like Chuuya was.
He's a literal low-mid tier

Tank? LOL. This is exactly what I am saying, Dazai will give him this same treatment

He fell down in 7 punches? Dazai's doing him in a minute for sure now.

He tanked Izana's kick which only happened for once. This just says that Taiju has a higher AP than Izana.

That's bad when Mikey is supposed to block here. His head falls to the side either way.
Show Dazai doing any of this in a fight me and the audience would gladly like to see it. Suicide attempts ≠ fighting stamina/endurance feats
Questionable, but ok. Dazai's AP and Dura are much higher than he currently has and that's a fact.
Doesn't matter when the current match was made at what it is. Please stop using this excuse.
Dodged Izana merely through outspeeding and not skills which is not going to happen here.
More downplay. Where was speed mentioned? He blocked several kicks and dodged kicked. Thats defense. Literally the same thing you've been shoving at us with Dazai vs Chuuya to buff Dazai's martial arts
Mikey again uses his speed advantage and not his dodging skills.
Proof? Or is this more downplay and assumption. What scan states "Mikey was so fast", "he cant keep up"
That crap's apparently very normal in BSD, dodging attacks of opponents much weaker or comparable to you is nothing when you are dodging attacks of a much faster character.
So what you are saying is because literally 5-8 replies ago you said and I quote
Which means Mikey being faster and more skilled he would dodge..... You went against your own point.
Dazai also taught Atsushi for 4 and half years, and has a relentless spartan fighting style which I already provided scans for before.
Dazai has never been seen teaching Atsushi martial arts like Kunikita has. 6th example of you using vague statements to make up for his confirmed below average fighting ability.
It isn't like that lol, against Chuuya is a much different thing because Chuuya's a much faster opponent than Dazai.
So is Mikey accoring to you...... Yet somehow you say.....nvm
No lol, I never realized this was what you were debating on. Dazai only grabbed Chuuya to attack him simultaneously in background, so I don't know what you mean here when it's pretty clear.
With speed equalized and Mikey being more skilled and 20x stronger, dazai is already 99% confirmed dead. its no debate about the physical disadvantages he has.
Definitely when Mikey is much faster than Dazai which he isn't.
Thats not what you said here. You cant even stay consistent with your points. Just want to hold on and disagree Dazai wins.
Same thing as before.

The same thing gets done by Dazai when he restrains through NLH.
No.... He nullifys powers with NLH. Example 7 of you creating powers he doesnt use.
He will just punch him in the abdomen like he does most of the time which is a safe assumption aside from Dazai grabbing since that happening is indeed rare, not having enough strength doesn't mean anything here.

Resistance to Pain for some time says hi. 🗿
Resistance to pain ≠ supernatural power. He will die.
Chuuya scales higher than him. Dazai's AP is through the people who can harm and if he can harm them in return. Stop downplaying Chuuya, he's casually better than the entire Port Mafia without skills.
Mikey scales 2.2x higher than both accoring to the match yet he loses in your mind.... The math is not mathing
He's not below average in technique, his skill NLH is described as below average and I already addressed it. If that's the only reason you downgrade him, then no.
"Your close quarters combat skills have always been below average in the port Mafia" once again going against canon information
Ok, but the NLH restrain is bad thing for Mikey already.
"NLH restrain" is not a thing. Its not even listed on his page as a notable technique. You had to have read "Bungo Stray Reggor"
Only if you didn't terminate the scan there and read the chapter further.

It does, for the first attack, were you literally missing everything we discussed because I am pretty sure you did.

It's not paralysis inducement, it's just a restrain, and it surely helps him lol.
Nullify an ability ≠ physically restraining. Restraining is done with physical strengh.
Yes, he can nullify skills.
Bro you are sitting here with a straight face saying he can nullify skills when this fight directly contradicts this. My God this thread is ruined.
They aren't mindless, they are both able to be strategic until Atsushi and Atsushi alone transforms into an entire beast. But let's leave it, this argument is half-cooked.
Yeah im sure wild tiger with his eye sockets not even showing and a black monster were strategic. Goodness man im losing brain cells
Exactly, they are restrained so of course no, thanks for just proving me correct.

He just used NLH to nullify another skill what are you even cooking bro?

He literally didn't attack him but waited for Chuuya to do so, that is, if you read the next pages.

Stun is not the correct word, restrain from attacks is.
Nothing here showcases where it says anywhere that he stuns opponents. Its just more long talk with no added substance to the thread.
Does Mikey have any relentless spartan training like Dazai? Does he have outright better bodily kinesthetic than Dazai? So no, the OP is very correct here.
Dazai is a below average hand to hand fighter . Mikey is a prodigy. Prodigy > Below average fighter.

Tho supersonic is a kick in fact is attack speed, Mikey can't dash around breaking the sound barrier,
I never responded to this but where was does it show anywhere him doing a kick? Because what I see here is rushing motion. His legs isn't even in the air and the panels above and directly show show punching actions. And the bottom panel shows him approaching at the end of a dash and we see the character behind him still in the middle of throwing his punch. Where is a kick in that action? That scale is misunderstood and not scaled correctly
+ I'll probably do something about that calc ngl,
It is badly lowballed.
I'm just waiting for the anime to show Izana and after I'll do a decent revision involving AP too but this is for another day, anyway,
There is nothing wrong with the AP. Just sounds like you want to lower the create a controversial calc for shock value that will lower the verse. The scaling chain is already terrible lets not ruin the verse more.
since it's Mikey he would try to close the distance and use his kick like he does every time at the start of a fight, Dazai will have time to nullify DI and the rest of the fight is a matter of skill and nothing else.
Dazai is a confirmed below average fighter and Chuuya who stomped him is the best martial artist and not nearly as skilled as Mikey, or physically strong as Mikey. Mikey wins, you should have kept your vote bro.

You yourself put higher Attack speed as a wincon for Mikey. Both DI and Base Mikey outspeeds with higher Attack speed via Signature kicks.

Result: Speed - Mikey by a lot
Normal speed, But yeah i forgot to place attack speed
Let's see this:

I don't see a skill/battle iq/Martial Arts/iq feat at all here.
This literally means he goes on missions where he has to beat alot of mafia fully armed and trained in combat, He has done it so much that people started trembling in fear the moment they hear Dazai's name

Think for a second here
Dazai has Acrobatics which Mikey has even at his Kid key. Nice.
Not as much as Dazai
Already debunked by Deku.
Deku is Deku, Dazai is Dazai don't bring another CRT into this, If you want to debate it that much, Make your own CRT about this
So this is the bullet trajectory thing you guys been yapping about all this thread? 😭😭 Bruh this is just outspeeding bullets. There is nothing that suggests that these guys predicted the bullets.
There are more though? Why are you assuming this is all?

Just like you keep assuming just because he predicts a person he already knows, Automatically that's all can do, Which isn't
This is just Dazai beating armed men and he already scales above any type of gun a man can carry so this is about speed.
Don't forget skill and martial art
So one shotting a goon=Skill? lol. This is getting really funny.
Do you not read what i said?

I said in various occasions, Once again, Stop assuming
Cool. Dazai mentors Akutagawa. Like what is the meaning of this bruh? Dazai mentoring someone doesn't mean anything in a random encounter h2h fight. This maybe upscales Dazai's battle iq.
It does as Akutagawa is also good with H2H, Dazai just upscales by a mile compared to Akutagawa
same thing goes to this.
What i said above
iq feat and no one is debating about iq here (it doesn't even matter lol. This is a h2h fight, not an outsmarting one).
What i'm trying to say here, Is that he can come up with a strategy to fight Mikey, Which Dazai obviously can in seconds
Observation. Good iq mixed with battle iq feat i guess.
Information analysis, Which helps Dazai know alot about Mikey
Result: Mikey gets skill and martial arts when Dazai gets iq and battle iq
Result: Remains the same to what i said
Let's see this:

🥴
Can't debunk without the prior knowledge part can you?
Bruh this is probably the first time they met. How is this a proof of Dazai predicting his movements without prior knowledge. I also wanna tell you that beating an opponent≠predicting their movements. Dazai simply dodges them with his speed (you guys stated how much of an evasive fighter he is) and nullifies them with NLH.
He is an evasive character who dodges by predicting moves

Also why are you assuming Akutagawa is stupid and can't come up with distractions/strategy to fight Dazai?

He isn't that stupid you know
How is this a hax feat?
Analytical prediction and martial arts
NLH is just as pointless as DI (if NLH even affects it that is). It literally only gets Dazai a hit off and it's barely a wincon lol. It's not even proven that it restrains Dazai's opponents as there are many anti-feats for that (Deku pointed it out). Even if it restrains them, the restrained character gets freed when they get hit so it would win Dazai a free kick lol.
He dodges since he can keep up with Mikey who isn't in his DI state
Result: Both Mikey and Dazai are relative here.
Remains the same to what i said above
I think you also forgot LS so I'll add that

Lifting Strength - Massively in Mikey's favor.
Yeah, I forgot, Thanks for adding 👍

Dazai is a confirmed below average fighter and Chuuya who stomped him is the best martial artist and not nearly as skilled as Mikey, or physically strong as Mikey. Mikey wins, you should have kept your vote bro.
He is below par to Chuuya's perspective

Why are you assuming it's below par to everyone else?

He outskills to hell against Akutagawa and Atsushi and some other characters aswell

I never responded to this but where was does it show anywhere him doing a kick? Because what I see here is rushing motion. His legs isn't even in the air and the panels above and directly show show punching actions. And the bottom panel shows him approaching at the end of a dash and we see the character behind him still in the middle of throwing his punch. Where is a kick in that action? That scale is misunderstood and not scaled correctly
Then the calc is directly wrong and you won't get anything higher than 3m as distance 😭

AP - Mikey wins for now as Dazai has calcs that needs to be evaluated
Bro is trying to bump his AP after making this thread himself because he realizes the disadvantage. This cant be a real comment.
Speed - Equalized
If this is the case please stop saying Dazai will dodge every attack until you prove to everyone in concern including @Dinozxd , and @TheDarkTriadz and myself who have all asked for more evidence of his analytical prediction because as it states here directly from his profile saying and i quote "Ive known you for a long time. I have a keen sense of YOUR(not everyone elses), methods, timing---every one of YOUR(not everyone he fights) moves.... If I couldnt I could never be your partner now could I" where do you see he can read the abilites of anyone he fights? This is directly from his profile. Do you have scans of him doing it to someone he never trained or knows personally or researched?
Durability - Same as AP
Another Mikey wincon. Dazai has yet to even have one in any of these replies ive wrote btw... some how he wins when he is information and deduction based.
Skills/Battle IQ/Martial arts/IQ - no debate here
If its not a debate prove it. You keep saying no debate but havent made a valid argument. You mentioned Dazai's "training methods" what do they include? The verse is 95% power based which is mainly what Akutagawa uses. The scan doesnt even specify what kind of training it is. He can kill military with his powers. Thats not proof of hand to hand skill.
Mikey is feared throughout the entire country of Japan. This is pointless information for a hand to hand random encounter fight. This is fighting not Halloween who scares better.
Yet he is still .... a below average fighter. You know how many olympic athletes are acrobatic but cannot fight? Thats a weightless point to make.
Constantly demolished on a daily basis Akutagawa who can predict attacks and bullet trajectories at close range extremely casually
Why cant you show an example of Dazai predicting someone he doesnt know attacks? You could have done this with Dazai in hand to hand but you chose a random fight without him even in it. What does akutagawa predicting attacks have to do with Dazai doing it to someone he hasnt trained/mentored.
Constantly Demolishes Mafia gangs, Bandits and skill users who have super powers (Such as shooting lighting) full of guns and one shots them in various occasions and can make them tremble in fear just by hearing that he is coming for them
Keep in mind Dazai can do none of this.
Has a spartan training regime that produced High results such as Akutagawa being one of them
High results due to his POWERS and WILLPOWER to last "spartan training regime" ≠ martial arts regime. Akutagawa is not a skilled hand to hand fighter. He is hax based.
"He trained a character to control his uncontrollable tiger ability so that equates to him being a good martial artist" - what you just said
Again . Planning and strategy is IRRELEVANT to random encounter fights. You and Zetsu keep saying im ignoring points you make when THESE are the points . This is a joke atp
he knows everything about Chuuya and still got no diffed. Irrelevant info.
And theres also Oda who is considered a mafia low tier (And not low tier of the verse as a whole) and is able to one shot Akutagawa, And Dazai also stated even if Akutagawa trained for 100 years he wouldn't be able to beat him
What does Dazai's analysis of a fight have to do with his own fighting ability? Bro...... atleast try man. What is this stuff you're saying?
Massibly outhaxes via NLH, Analytical prediction and information analysis, Which till now you haven't debunked nothing
Not when this comment exist:

As mentioned before a multitude of times before Dazai's analytical prediction is limited to his prior knowledge of his opponents. Shown here, he mentions he can read all of Chuuya's attacks specifically because he was his partner and knew him a long time. This detail cannot be ignored in a random encounter fight. The same applies to Akutagawa, who Dazai was a mentor of as mentioned in the Light Novel short story of him being recruited into the Port Mafia.
As he doesn't need prior knowledge to predict opponents
Show us a fight of him doing. Let me guess "Spartan training" lol
"who he didnt know very well" but STILL HAS PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF. Bro.........
trained him in CONTROLLING HIS TIGER powers which he didnt even know he had until he met Dazai. Nowhere does this tell us he has hand to hand prowess.

Hmmm…

Following.
Nobody that has voted Dazai has said anything with actual scans that refute this assessment:

Im sorry, but this thread has turned into multiple pages of chaos. It should not be this much discussion. Mikey is the far better fighter and has better offensive and defensive feats and statements against opponents who even had prep time and expert fighters who lured and trapped him and also studied him closely, Mikey still easily beat them, but however Mikey vs Dazai fight is a random encounter. Dazai is a confirmed below average fighter with weak punching ability that felt like massages to Chuuya, meaning the same would apply when he attacks Mikey, who has repeatedly tanked punches from (proof) Peh-Yan, Taiju, Draken(before fighting Izana), Izana, and Kakucho without even attempting to block and all have higher AP than Dazai, but he can also block, parry if he doesn't want to be hit with him even saying it out his own mouth: shown here, here and here(this especially is far above anything Dazai has shown). This is the only martial arts Dazai has used which was a handspring Kick, which Mikey likely can use as well before, punching and kicking Akutagawa into boxes

On top of being the far superior hand to hand fighter Mikey is much more physically stronger character. As shown in Dazai's fight with Chuuya when after dodging the attacks he could read from his prior knowledge of him, he grabbed his wrist. Which would be a bad idea in an equalized random encounter fight with Mikey since Dazai does not know how strong Mikey is and could be grabbed back, have his arm broken with disarticulation/luxation or get slammed to the ground, then mounted and beaten to death with ground and pound which has resulted in Mikey killing South and Kazutora, and putting Takemichi into a 3 day coma. Meaning the same would happen to Dazai who doesnt have the strength to remove Mikey's arm to free himself or the supernatural willpower to outlast the beating. Resulting in his death.

Whoever's IQ being batter does not matter when the physical difference is so wide, He supposedly scales to Chuuya who easily overwhelmed him and even stated reading his moves is not enough to win in a hand to hand fight against him, meaning Mikey would do it on a much higher scale. 2 Dazai attempted to buff Dazai's vague martial arts history by using other characters feats when he is below average himself which should already tell you who actually wins the hand to hand fight.

No Longer Human is not a factor either in this fight for a number of reasons.

1.) Mikey doesn't need it to win having such a physical advantage.

2.) Dazai's analytical prediction won't work on him being limited to prior knowledge based opponents and preparation and him not even winning the fight he uses it in

3.) There was also incorrect factors for the ability used that dont even apply. NLH does not negate or nullify physical attacks. Dazai does not have the invulnerability ability. It also does not "stun" opponents when used which is why Dazai does not have Paralysis Inducement, Sense Manipulation or anything related to stunning someone. Dazai's NLH is the ability to nullify the gifts of others just by touching them.
1.)When he negated Akutagawa and Atsushi neither were "stunned" there were just shocked because they were mindless in their transformations.
2.)Another example of Akutagawa being shocked, not stunned from No Longer Human.
3.)Another example of it not specifying NLH stuns anyone. Just frees Atsushi from mind control
4.)Canceled Grapes of Wrath but never stunned, only suprised.
5.) Didnt stun Chuuya here

There is alot of misinformation in this thread and the creator refuses to acknowledge it or make the necessary changes including the martial arts advantage Mikey has, and the overall hand to hand advantage. For someone who has accused me of downplaying Dazai you have downplayed Mikey far more, even insulted his character multiple times. Its not that serious.

The official vote count should be 5-0 until you guys do the same thing I just did with scans proving every thing you state.

I'm saying he only dashed 3 m, I'm pretty sure I calced it in the blog that's why I'm saying it, there is an astronomical circular line which are always used to represent Mikey's kick that's what I am saying, the line represent a 11m kick and I calculated that and now I disagree with the calc for many reason, I'm not trying to downgrade it for this matchup, it's fine to use since it's on the profile but you should account it for what it is, a kick.

Dazai's advantages:
  • More skilled
  • Ungodly smarter
  • More versatile
  • More experienced
  • Analytical prediction and Information Analysis
  • Better martial arts
  • Better pain tolerance
  • Better stamina
  • Power nullification

Alright I’m going to need some justifications for these.

What makes him more skilled? Nothing on his profile suggests that. Also you said “better martial arts” which is the same as “better skill” which makes me think you just wanted to make this list longer than it should’ve been. Is Power nullification even irrelevant to this fight?. I don’t see anything combat applicable on his profile putting his stamina (Lowkey even pain tolerance too) above Mikey.

analytical prediction looks okay but Mikey already has experience with a literal precog user. I’m honestly leaning towards Mikey as of now.

Then the calc is directly wrong and you won't get anything higher than 3m as distance 😭
I'm saying he only dashed 3 m, I'm pretty sure I calced it in the blog that's why I'm saying it, there is an astronomical circular line which are always used to represent Mikey's kick that's what I am saying,
You cannot assume that for every Mikey calc when that visually is not even what happens.
the line represent a 11m kick and I calculated that and now I disagree with the calc for many reason, I'm not trying to downgrade it for this matchup, it's fine to use since it's on the profile but you should account it for what it is, a kick.
But logically how does that even sound for mikey to use 1 kick 11 meters when you see several people wincing in pain at different areas of their bodies. 1 guy is flying backwards another to the side, one guy is clutching his throat and the others are all falling different directions, which indicates they were all hit individually differently in that instant. Which is more than 1 kick. The line indicates his line of travel through the blitz which is definitely far longer than 3 meters.

Last edited:

What makes him more skilled? Nothing on his profile suggests that. Also you said “better martial arts” which is the same as “better skill” which makes me think you just wanted to make this list longer than it should’ve been. Is Power nullification even irrelevant to this fight?. I don’t see anything combat applicable on his profile putting his stamina (Lowkey even pain tolerance too) above Mikey.

analytical prediction looks okay but Mikey already has experience with a literal precog user. I’m honestly leaning towards Mikey as of now.
Well said. Thank God the obvious has been addressed, this nonstop back and forth has extended the debate longer than it should have. He also has been using vague statements and the skill level of other characters Dazai has never fought to increase his skill narrative. When he is a confirmed below average CQC fighter and even gave compliments to the person who actually was the most skilled, Chuuya.

I agree with everything here besides the analytical prediction part until he can show proof it works against anyone and not just his students, former partners and people he prepped for in general. And the fight us random encounter

You cannot assume that for every Mikey calc when that visually is not even what happens.
Than don't accocunt for the calc, the calc scales the speed of the kick, you are adding the fact he dashed at supersonic speed which is nowhere accpeted, do anothr calc for the dash, this one doesn't scale it, saying he can dash at supersonic speed because of a calc that scales a kick is wrong by default
But logically how does that even sound for mikey to use 1 kick 11 meters when you see several people wincing in pain at different areas of their bodies. 1 guy is flying backwards another to the side, one guy is clutching his throat and the others are all falling different directions, which indicates they were all hit individually differently in that instant. Which is more than 1 kick. The line indicates his line of travel through the blitz which is definitely far longer than 3 meters.
I won't even contest this as is simply not accepted, debunk the calc idc, you will lose the supersonic speed to use in this match up, go ahead

What makes him more skilled? Nothing on his profile suggests that. Also you said “better martial arts” which is the same as “better skill” which makes me think you just wanted to make this list longer than it should’ve been.
It's like this;

Mikey has showned to be able to defeat deliquents who are street brawlers with some of them being skilled martial artists such as Mikey who is somehow called a "Genius martial artists" without having feats to prove it, Only having 1 statement from his grandpa

Dazai on the other hand can demolish entire groups of mafia who are trained in combat and in the use of firearms, Groups of Bandits, Skill users who all have super powers and are also proficient in the use of firearms and combat, And capable of fighting Anti-Skill users who don't have powers who are specifically trained to beat skill users who have super powers

Dazai was also knowned and feared by the mafia as one of the dangerous mafia that make people tremble in fear just by hearing his name, He has constantly gone to missions obliterating entire groups of them to the point they are scared if they hear Dazai is coming for them

Dazai also has constantly on a daily basis beat Akutagawa who is a high tier of the verse

Oda who Dazai scales to is able to one shot Akutagawa and Dazai also stated even if Akutagawa trained for a 100 years he still wouldn't be able to beat him

Dazai also has a spartan training regime where he made his subordinates including Akutagawa participate in it where the results were fast

All of the above are Dazai with 15 years old

Also has trained Atsushi who is also a high tier of the verse

Is Power nullification even irrelevant to this fight?.
Yes, He can cancel Mikey's DI and restrain him for a few seconds
I don’t see anything combat applicable on his profile putting his stamina (Lowkey even pain tolerance too) above Mikey.
Dazai, constantly takes attacks stronger than himself and gets up as if nothing happened and laughs, Laughs off torture and beatings, Constantly tries to suicide with no long lasting effects, Has shrug off sniper shots and stabs from a poisons knife
Dazai can predict whole arcs

Can overpower analytical prediction showned with Akutagawa

Showned to be able to memorize habits, methods and timing

Predicts whole scenarios ahead of time and prepares a counter for them.

He was able to predict how many bullets will a shooter shoot at him just upon the shooter's emotions

Knew the mimic minion was using his non-dominant hand just by looking on the mark on his cheek and knew he was gonna miss the shot based on his shaking even if he was in close range

This literally means he goes on missions where he has to beat alot of mafia fully armed and trained in combat, He has done it so much that people started trembling in fear the moment they hear Dazai's name

Think for a second here
Dazai can easily outspeed and nullify opponents. And he scales above normal mafia members AP wise as well. I still don't see how simply speed stomping, outhaxing and AP stomping makes you a skilled fighter.
Not as much as Dazai
Like Acrobatics instantly win you the fight lmao. I wanna see how Dazai jumps when Mikey LS stomps him.
Deku is Deku, Dazai is Dazai don't bring another CRT into this, If you want to debate it that much, Make your own CRT about this
I meant @DekuGlazer 🤦‍♂️
There are more though? Why are you assuming this is all?

Just like you keep assuming just because he predicts a person he already knows, Automatically that's all can do, Which isn't
I honestly think a High Hypersonic+ verse only being able to dodge bullets thanks to their "analytical prediction" is the the dumbest thing i have ever heard here. Especially when there aren't any statements about that.
What i'm trying to say here, Is that he can come up with a strategy to fight Mikey, Which Dazai obviously can in seconds
I already gave Iq and Battle iq to Dazai.
Can't debunk without the prior knowledge part can you?
So the past 3 pages wasn't enough smh.
He is an evasive character who dodges by predicting moves

Also why are you assuming Akutagawa is stupid and can't come up with distractions/strategy to fight Dazai?

He isn't that stupid you know
There is no statement about Dazai dodging characters without prior knowledge.

Dazai just scales above Akutagawa iq and battle iq wise bruh. He also outhaxes and outspeeds to hell too.
Analytical prediction and martial arts
Traning someone=analytical prediction and martial arts? Lol.
He dodges since he can keep up with Mikey who isn't in his DI state
Speed is equalized which makes this point irrelevant as hell. Mikey will grab Dazai eventually.

Than don't accocunt for the calc, the calc scales the speed of the kick, you are adding the fact he dashed at supersonic speed which is nowhere accpeted, do anothr calc for the dash, this one doesn't scale it, saying he can dash at supersonic speed because of a calc that scales a kick is wrong by default

I won't even contest this as is simply not accepted, debunk the calc idc, you will lose the supersonic speed to use in this match up, go ahead
We're both TR support members. Nothing is wrong with discussing a calc scaled wrong. I dont do perfect calculations either. I will be making a thread for a NO-toxic discussion about the actions that occur in the feat so it can be scaled accurately.

Dazai can easily outspeed and nullify opponents.
The verse isn't filled with super powers

Mafia isn't filled with humans with super powers, There are few who have

And he scales above normal mafia members AP wise as well.
So does Mikey to fodders who are all less experienced and skilled to the mafia members????
I still don't see how simply speed stomping, outhaxing and AP stomping makes you a skilled fighter.
Same can be said to Mikey
Like Acrobatics instantly win you the fight lmao. I wanna see how Dazai jumps when Mikey LS stomps him.
Lawl
He didn't debunk anything though?
I already gave Iq and Battle iq to Dazai.
Fair enough
So the past 3 pages wasn't enough smh.
You didn't debunk them, So no :)
There is no statement about Dazai dodging characters without prior knowledge.
It doesn't need to have statements though?

You can literally see him predicting moves
Dazai just scales above Akutagawa iq and battle iq wise bruh. He also outhaxes and outspeeds to hell too.
Dazai trained Akutagawa in the use of his powers and martial arts
Traning someone=analytical prediction and martial arts? Lol.
Like i said, He is an evasive fighter who dodges by predicting moves
Speed is equalized which makes this point irrelevant as hell. Mikey will grab Dazai eventually.
Dazai can deflect/Parry/dodge

Why are you assuming Dazai will let Mikey grab him? When both have the same speed and is more skilled

It's like this;

Mikey has showned to be able to defeat deliquents who are street brawlers with some of them being skilled martial artists such as Mikey who is somehow called a "Genius martial artists" without having feats to prove it, Only having 1 statement from his grandpa
Keep in mind Dazai doesnt even have a statement from anyone, or any actual martial arts skillls. You are downplaying Mikey while highballing Dazai. This is Dazai statement .
Dazai on the other hand can demolish entire groups of mafia who are trained in combat and in the use of firearms, Groups of Bandits, Skill users who all have super powers and are also proficient in the use of firearms and combat, And capable of fighting Anti-Skill users who don't have powers who are specifically trained to beat skill users who have super powers
Keep in mind Dazai never laid a finger on them and they killed each other. "Did he kill them? No the man wasn't even armed"
Dazai was also knowned and feared by the mafia as one of the dangerous mafia that make people tremble in fear just by hearing his name, He has constantly gone to missions obliterating entire groups of them to the point they are scared if they hear Dazai is coming for them
Fear ≠ fighting ability. Kisaki was feared and he can't fight.
Dazai also has constantly on a daily basis beat Akutagawa who is a high tier of the verse
You really using him abusing a mentally weak kid trying to control his powers as fighting feats?
Oda who Dazai scales to is able to one shot Akutagawa and Dazai also stated even if Akutagawa trained for a 100 years he still wouldn't be able to beat him
Where is the Dazai vs Oda fight to claim he scales to him?
Dazai also has a spartan training regime where he made his subordinates including Akutagawa participate in it where the results were fast
Results for POWERS. They were not in a dojo. Nowhere did it mention hand to hand training once.
Yes, He can cancel Mikey's DI and restrain him for a few seconds
Still saying this incorrect stuff. Where on his profile does he have stun abilities?
Dazai, constantly takes attacks stronger than himself and gets up as if nothing happened and laughs, Laughs off torture and beatings, Constantly tries to suicide with no long lasting effects, Has shrug off sniper shots and stabs from a poisons knife
None of this would get Dazai supernatural willpower.
Dazai can predict whole arcs

Can overpower analytical prediction showned with Akutagawa
Nothing to donwith a random encounter fight
Showned to be able to memorize habits, methods and timing
Of his OWN students who he has studied. It's hilarious you leave this detail out when he states: "Ive known you for a long time I have memorized your habits methods and timing and all of your moves"... Directly referring to his relationship data he collected over the years of watching him. Nothing to do with a random fight with someone he has no data of
Predicts whole scenarios ahead of time and prepares a counter for them.
Again. Random encounter fight.
He was able to predict how many bullets will a shooter shoot at him just upon the shooter's emotions
Knew the mimic minion was using his non-dominant hand just by looking on the mark on his cheek and knew he was gonna miss the shot based on his shaking even if he was in close range
None of this is even a hand to hand fight feat

Keep in mind Dazai doesnt even have a statement from anyone, or any actual martial arts skillls. You are downplaying Mikey while highballing Dazai. This is Dazai statement .
This is literally Chuuya's perspective

Dazai has constantly outskilled Akutagawa and Atsushi who are high tiers of the verse
Keep in mind Dazai never laid a finger on them and they killed each other. "Did he kill them? No the man wasn't even armed"
What about the others hm?

You know there are alot more than just that

Stop assuming this is all, Literally all you do is that
Fear ≠ fighting ability. Kisaki was feared and he can't fight.
This is to show he has done so many missions and killed so many people to the point they tremble just by hearing his name

Why can't you understand that, Or let me guess, You are ignoring once again just to downplay Dazai?
You really using him abusing a mentally weak kid trying to control his powers as fighting feats?
Watch the anime and come back, This just shows you are desperately trying to make Mikey win
Where is the Dazai vs Oda fight to claim he scales to him?
Both are high tiers in the Mafia who are capable of obliterating Akutagawa
Results for POWERS. They were not in a dojo. Nowhere did it mention hand to hand training once.
No? The mafia isn't filled with humans who have super powers, Strawman fallacy much?
Still saying this incorrect stuff. Where on his profile does he have stun abilities?
The same video me and Reggor posted yet you keep dismissing it and just to make Mikey win more easily
None of this would get Dazai supernatural willpower.
It does
Nothing to donwith a random encounter fight
Since when? Him predicting the fight in seconds is not impossible considering he can predict whole arcs based on sheer mental calcs
Of his OWN students who he has studied. It's hilarious you leave this detail out when he states: "Ive known you for a long time I have memorized your habits methods and timing and all of your moves"... Directly referring to his relationship data he collected over the years of watching him. Nothing to do with a random fight with someone he has no data of
Once again you keep assuming and inventing things when i have showed you it doesn't work like that

The downplay is real
Again. Random encounter fight.
What i said above
None of this is even a hand to hand fight feat
Information analysis which is used to make Dazai be able to know instantly Mikey is a taekwondo user and other things

This is literally Chuuya's perspective
From Chuuya's perspective Dazai is below and from Dazai himself's perspective. Chuuya is the best martial artist, not himself. The best martial artist perspective > The below average perspective. Next you will say Dazai only said it to make him feel better.
Dazai has constantly outskilled Akutagawa and Atsushi who are high tiers of the verse
You mean he has constantly nullified their abilities. Nothing to do with hand to hand.
What about the others hm?

You know there are alot more than just that

Stop assuming this is all, Literally all you do is that
No. I provide scans with everything I state. Every premise you, or Reggor makes is assumption based, using what another character has done to say Dazai can do it too is literally what assuming is. "Akutagawa did this and Dazai trained him to emotionally control his powers so he can fight". Spartan training is NOT hand to hand combat where was this said? What hand to hand training methods did they do? What styles were they trained in? Its a light novel if this was the case it would be stated. But it wasnt, because its power based, not hand to hand. Tough training ≠ Hand to hand combat training.
This is to show he has done so many missions and killed so many people to the point they tremble just by hearing his name
Reputation and killing on missions ≠ hand to hand fighting ability. Its common sense.
Why can't you understand that, Or let me guess, You are ignoring once again just to downplay Dazai?
Bro half the thread is saying this same thing lol
Watch the anime and come back, This just shows you are desperately trying to make Mikey win
Mikey does win, yes.

It does

Since when? Him predicting the fight in seconds is not impossible considering he can predict whole arcs based on sheer mental calcs
Another assumption based point.
The downplay is real

What i said above

Information analysis which is used to make Dazai be able to know instantly Mikey is a taekwondo user and other things
Knowing what fighting style he uses does not make up for his lack of fighting ability and below average CQC ability.

The verse isn't filled with super powers

Mafia isn't filled with humans with super powers, There are few who have
Just take the speed and AP stomping into account then.
So does Mikey to fodders who are all less experienced and skilled to the mafia members????
Mikey slams characters who have Abnormal Kinetic Eye Vision, Insane Analytical Prediction and outright ******* Future Vision and you still think they just some "fodders"? I also don't think I need to remind you how even mid tiers of the verse scales above 703 KJ Durability wise and 820 KJ AP wise when Mikey oneshots these characters without even trying and eats their punches for breakfast. You gotta accept the fact that even mid tiers in TR scales above Dazai AP wise. Hell Mikey literally performed a 294 KJ feat when only balancing himself for a kick (without even kicking lol).
Same can be said to Mikey
Yes but Mikey has many skill feats and a genius level martial arts statement as well. Same can't be said for Dazai sadly.
He didn't debunk anything though?
🥴
You didn't debunk them, So no :)
🥴
It doesn't need to have statements though?

You can literally see him predicting moves
See how you went from "There are a lot of feats and statements about Dazai's analytical prediction working without prior knowledge." to "He doesn't need statements you can literally see him predicting moves" 😭

To answer your question, no. I can't see him predicting any moves broski.
Dazai trained Akutagawa in the use of his powers and martial arts
Cool. Dazai can just call Akutagawa to help him in this fight then.

Oh wait... That ain't happening cuz it's a 1v1 random encounter fight.
Like i said, He is an evasive fighter who dodges by predicting moves
How is this linked to tranining someone? Someone who is evasive and probably outspeeds the heck out of his verse needs to predict moves? What?
Why are you assuming Dazai will let Mikey grab him? When both have the same speed and is more skilled
Why are you assuming that Dazai can just land punches and kicks on Mikey like it's nothing then? Mikey has feats fighting off multiple people at once like it's nothing and Dazai is stated to be a below average fighter. He is simply fast and that's how he can beat multiple people. Mikey is more skilled here.

If the votes were tallied correctly the count would be 8-0 right now. @Zefra3011 's original premise about Mikey using a 11m kick was debunked by me which means he needs another premise to vote Dazai.

They keep ignoring and dismissing everything and giving the excuse they "debunked" everything

Just to show how biased they are
5 different members have asked for more context for your character including a high ranking gold star member after 4 entire pages of debating. It's obviously you man lol

5 different members have asked for more context for your character after 4 entire pages of debating. It's obviously you man lol
Me and Reggor gave scans and proof

All you guys did was making a ton of assumptions, inventing things that don't exist "H2H analytical prediction" and "Gun analytical prediction"

Massibly downplaying Dazai's stamina, Martial arts and other things by literally ignoring everypoint we make

Then trying to up Mikey's ap just because he had "bad balance" whereas Dazai has tanked 7-C attacks

I don't see how i am being biased towards Dazai here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back